Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

No, you can’t. The problem is I don’t remember exact numbers and I didn’t take video but second buff definitely didn’t apply full duration again, it was a small (but noticeable) bonus.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the info!!
Btw, for the kTOS players, is Diev a popular class now? How common is it to find one in pvp?

Yes, I found them more now, better than before. Diev much better now after buff. Mybe u should check kToS patch note frequently. Alot thing change.

I do always check the patch notes but it doesnt tell me if a class is more popular or not xD

Hahaha good point there. Im sure diev become more popular now, especially for support cleric. Most common build i see so far cleric c2>diev c2>paladin. Im still not high enough to party with rank 6/7 people in dungeon.

Hello, guys, I played the international beta last year as Cleric, and I didn’t see a huge difference on putting INT points, so I basicly put just Con and SPR, but reading the comments I tought that STR/CON/SPR is pretty effectvily as give me a boost to my auto attacks and keeps me with decent HP and SP, do you guys have anything to comment about this, or is it allright?

Btw, I`m going Cleric > Priest > Pala

Because of the stat bonuses and the +10% INT,STR/Rank…INT and STR most likely more viable later…Otherwise I’m rly not sure about anything about stats.

Yeah, STR and INT only works for late game

each rank up gives you a 10% boost on those stats, and sometimes you gain an “extra” point when distributing points as you level up

Those points are given based on how much of that staat you have, at 300+ you gain an extra point for every point you use on that specific stat

A full STR character with 400 STR would have 400 physical attack and 400 crítical attack, just from the stats

Add it to skills multipliers, and weapons attack, and multi hit spells…

You can see where i’m going xD

Is it a good idea to make a chaplain-plague doctor with a lot of int and str, and some spirit, dex and con? Or is it better to focus either on int (+spr) or str (+dex)? For a cleric that wants to be a good healer and solo dps.

I am torn apart between str and int, i want int but will my autos be really bad without str? I will probably be missing a lot without dex too.

Does incineration suck without any other debuffs? (bc chaplain is not a debuff class)

• No, it’s better to focus on one stat in particular or two at most for the stat bonuses. Doubly so with str/int. (Though some investment in spr/con is recommended for any cleric build)
  • It’s better to focus on int, spr, str or dex+str.
  • Your auto attacks will be fine with any combination of str/dex/int/spr. Since Aspergillum adds your spr/int dmg to each hit.
  • Don’t know, druid’s carnivory likely out damages it in that case. But PD offers more healing and condition removal then druid c1. Should be a good option either way tbh.
2 Likes

STR/CON/SPR Is a valid choice for Paladins… Although DEX/CON/SPR might be a better choice for PvP. Now that barrier scales with SPR, I think its worth it investing abit more on it(especially if you’re going for Priest c3). Tbh, I dont even think STR have a big impact on your damage if you’re going for a auto attack build(element) and you could just go CON/SPR/DEX and be well successfull with it(Paladins skills don’t really scale all that well with STR anyways). Do remember tho, damage isn’t your priority, try a build that can keep you alive and offering as much utility as possible.

1 Like

So I take it that [barrier] works against other players? PvP? GW?

Well, they do get hit whenever they try to enter Barrier, but idk for sure if the hit they take impossibilites them to enter it or not.

I ask because a 50 - 60 sec “wall” sounds pretty OP. On the flipside, having the “no entry” not work would make it another “meh” skill.

I’m planning a c3 paladin c1 pardoner to make full use of this. 2.4 mdef per SPR sound OK.

You want to focus on either STR or INT offensively to get the best out of the stat amount bonus and the % rank bonus.
Cleric in general, specially Priests, want 40-50 CON for durability and heals scaling.
You are going to be using you buffed basic attacks as your damage most of the game, so STR is the go-to offensively, a stat spread between STR, DEX and SPR would be best, I’d say that 3:1:2 should do the trick.
Incineration is intended as an skill to be used in parties, meaning that they should give enough in that area. You coul easily use all your PD points into support skills though, not a bad thing to do either.

1 Like

Yeah, I feel the same way. But, the hit is probably enough of a reason for most melees to stay away from it. Ppl dont really want to take free dmg like that most of the time xD. Anyways, a big area with a huge MDEF buff is kinda good on its own as a safe zone against wizards I guess

Would be nice if a ktoaster could confirm.

Thanks you!

But won’t my heals be weak without INT if I go the str-spr-dex path?

If you are a Priest you should have Mass Heal Lv10, which scales GREAT with your own HP and gets a bonus from SPR and Revive assures that in a desperate situation you can pull out scot free with a well timed Mass Heal, Heal is just a nice supplement to that and it does scale a little with your HP too so that does help.

Edit: Out of curiosity, how are you filling Rank6?
ClericC2 for better Safety Zone, Deprotected Zone and access to Divine Might?
Or the good ol’ KrivisC1 that becomes useless as soon as a higuer Krivis joins the party.

I want to make a cleric2-chaplain-plague doctor.

I wanted krivis for diano first but I now I think that it would be better to buy scrolls or be more careful about using buffs and get cleric2.