Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

Does bloodletting interrupt/cancels Out of Body?

I donā€™t think so, but canā€™t confirm. I remember seeing a video testing bloodletting and channeling skills that showed it does not tick damage to interrupt skills.

Bloodletting is not dot, itā€™s buff. So it wonā€™t interrupt anything.

I wouldnā€™t waste 1 rank just for pardoner. Sure you can keep incineration up indefinitely, but donā€™t forget that each debuff adds 2 seconds to incineration. At least with my build that doesnā€™t have bokor/priest, Iā€™m able to place 3 aoe debuffs onto enemies, summing up to 11 seconds.

Given most content is party oriented, youā€™ll have an extra 4-5 debuffs from your party, summing incineration to 19-21 seconds (that extra seconds doesnā€™t matter). Also, current endgame content like Earth Tower contains a ton of mobs that spawn in waves. Adding 20 seconds to Incineration to 5 monsters that your party will take care of (their DPS relative is yours), is just not worth class investment.

Disclaimer: Iā€™m speaking with current endgame content in mind. This may change in the future. Also, if youā€™re going pardoner for more than just DE, like simony and spell shop, go for it. Then again, from what it seems with the current 30% tax and the cost of materials to make the scrolls itself, it doesnā€™t seem worth it to get up to Pardoner C2, which MAY change if they buff pardoners

Iā€™ll also be placing my build for every 5 posts I make in this thread starting now:

Description of my decisions on top of build within link.

Disclaimer 2: Iā€™m not telling everyone to follow my build, itā€™s used for a general guideline on why some skills should be taken and how they should be combined together etc. Feel free for constructive feedback.

Although it is the best choice as of now imo, if you donā€™t want PD, go for 2 Druid for DPS and party support. Clerics that can do that are highly wanted at endgame content.

Pardoner is not for incineration only. It increases duration of every debuff you have on your target and you can further spread it with Pandemic (though Iā€™m not sure if skills spread have increased duration).

Hi guys,

Help me about this build.

1- What lvl sacrament and blessing would be good for this build ?

2- About status, what should i lv up? CON 2 INT 3 SPR 1?

3- Are you recomend krivis 1 for this build or i replace krivis for cleric 3?

3- If i get Krivis, is Daino lvl 5 or 4?

4- Is good Aspersion in high lvl? What lvl should i up?

Any idea why so many ktos clerics donā€™t go for chaplain in the standard pd build? Most of the ones Iā€™ve seen on YouTube take krivis instead

is this a good build?

the only circle i would not mind changing is druid c1, so if anyone could suggest anything, or if im best off with druid c1. im not looking into changing anything else, but if my build is terrible, then ill see what i can do. but for now, im looking at that druid c1 replacement. like mayber bokor 2, or cleric 3, or krivis 1 or sadhu 3

Because chaplain is only good for autoattackers.

Sadhu3 and Cleric3 not worth it usually. Your best bet is probably druid, but bokor 2 is also good, especially for PvP.

is this a good build?

or anyone have idea for cleric full support build?

Deploy Capella > Stone Skin rotations would have to disagree with that.
Chaplains vastly outperform non chaplain priest3ā€™s, itā€™s not even funny.

The sole benefit krivis has is that daino scrolls canā€™t be used in pvp.

But you shouldnā€™t compare Chaplain with Priest c3ā€¦ you should compare it with Priest c3+something.

Still chaplain is a great utility for Priest and maybe better than other choices but you still get something in return when you pick another class. Also in the long run maybe Chaplains will seem less necessary if you not build on auto attacks.

Because there are different ways to build up a Plague Doctor and not all of them have Chaplain in it.
But if you are talking about somebody who maybe got krivis c2 and Priest c3 instead of chaplainā€¦ then maybe they wanted the splash attribute of Zalciai? ā€¦or just Daino and easy debuffs if Krivis c1 and Cleric c2 .

Deploy capella w/o Krivis is pretty hard to utilize though. It will often erase useful buffs. So people who donā€™t want to care about buff control/buy Daino scrolls usually donā€™t go Chaplain, but go Krivis+Cleric2 instead.

Chaplain has 2 uses: buffing autos and keeping stone skin up. But in PvE you donā€™t need stone skin that much, as it wonā€™t help you clearing mobs much faster, unless you have lots of autoattackers. So Krivis is usually more popular as more offensive class.

It was the answer about Korean Priests though. Our situation may be completely different.

Iā€™ve been considering that, though with druid 1 replaced by Pardoner

Do you actually play kToS, or are you just saying this because it sounds like the right thing to say?

I played kToS and from my experience non Chaplain C3 Priests outnumber Chaplain C3 Priests. Deploy Capella isnā€™t as game breaking as you think.

just want to add that the capella can be destroyed/pushed away

priest C3 is really good alone, you donā€™t need to go for chaplain at all

actually you could even stop at priest c2, youā€™d only lose Stone Skin, which is a great spell but could have some nerfs in future patches, considering the amount of complains about it

2 Likes

Nope, iā€™m not Korean. Iā€™m an (evil) Dutchman.
But i have seen enough ktos vids to know the difference.

And yes i know they outnumber chaplains, iā€™m not making a statement about popularity.

Well I can tell you that Chaplains do not ā€œvastly outperform non chaplain priest3ā€™s,ā€ and Iā€™m saying this based on more than Youtube videos. At this point you are simply misleading others.

Oh, and the popularity of a class is correlated with its effectiveness. Did you really need me to tell you that, or are you just trying to play smart?