Tree of Savior Forum

Tester Selection and Beta Key Distribution Announcement

Hello.
We are IMCGAMES TOS Team.

We’ve completed selecting the testers for our first Beta Test and we will begin sending out Beta Keys to 5,000 testers from this point on.

There may be some delays depending on the mail server’s processing capacity so we expect that it would take approximately 5 hours to complete sending out all the emails.

We are truly moved by all the interests we’ve received for the Beta Test despite the limited number of testers we could accommodate.

We apologize that we are not able to invite everyone to the test and we thank you for the huge support you’ve shown us.

We will put in our best efforts for our fans throughout the test period.

*Github contributors, fansite managers, and media will be contacted separately via email within the day.

Thank you

98 Likes

i would like to be a beta tester for your game and im currently located in Malaysia, would really loveand glad to be one of ur tester. thanks in advance

Anytime you get more keys , I’d be more than happy to snag one and take part of the beta testing, tho I can’t promise I’d be the best tester, your game already gives me so much nostalgia and fun factor , just by looking at it. Might get lost init xD

Keep up the good work It looks very promising.

can i be your test gamer?Thank you all… :grin:

Hope this game can be develop faster.So much people waitting this game open. :grinning:

if you ever get more keys, I would love to help beta test. game looks really neat so far. good luck!

Hi, i saw TOS last night for the very first time and was instantly in love with it just like when i first set eyes on Zelda. I have looked everywhere for a beta key to kill my erge to play but have been successful, I figure this is the last place. I would love to test your game and go on the journey with it as it develops. i play everyday and love giving feedback. If you would be so kind to summon me one i would be eternity grateful. Thanks Lupick :wink:

is thier a way to get a beta key guys please thanks :sweat_smile:

can i have a key please?

im still waiting patiently <3

Gift me Pleaseeeeeeeeee

I hope your game flourishes, I’ll wait patiently for a beta key, I just saw this game on my friends post and I instantly fell in love. Good luck to all the developers and happy gaming :smiley:

If anyone got a spare key i would really appreciate it. Thx.

im still w8ing for my beta key

If by any chance there is still room for 1 more beta tester, than I would greatly appreciate if I you could give me a chance to test this game.

I loved Ragnarök Online! And it would be a honor to play tree of savior.Looks gorgeous and Catchy.I live in germany (:

i want a key u.u or when they gonna give again key?

Would love to be one of the beta testers! :relaxed:

i can test the game i really want too play -

silas.alvez@hotmail.com KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY PRA MIM