Tree of Savior Forum

Templar Info from JP FGT

@Micchi : umm… i have my nexon japan account now, where do i regis on ToS section? really apreciate it :smiley:

or is it not open yet?

do you live in japan?

if somehow i managed to get into ToS japan… can we play together? :smiley:

sorry for a lot of questions XD

It isn’t open.
20’snsuch

Btw can someone translate them good ? My Translation option makes no sense XD

There are some interesting info other than that templar, like future game play feature/ content.
Q: How solo play and party play will be?
A: Imo I want to have fun in party, but from previous CBT a demand for solo play is strong so now we will take care solo play more. (they will make more solo content available in the future.)

Q: Does boss monster has a weakness or some intereting feature?
A: Ex. Element absorption, fire element boss monster will absorb fire element damage.

• apply to normal monster too.

Game feature

• One account can make up to 4 character max, can increase later.

little “strange” that only a class can create a guild…

Just signed up for JCBT. There’s only going to 1000 players allowed.

Same, I just finished signing as well, I can’t believe I made it with just Google translate haha >.<

Is needed a Japan phone number for jCBT?
I registered in Nexon, but i’ve seen a mobile phone image for a “One USe Password” and I leaved the web.

No, it has pc app.
Reg with your mail then go to one time protection guide and load pc app.

So a Sorcerer player can’t make his own guild…
Giving the ability to create a guild to a specific class = Worst idea ever.

So you want a high-rank class to do a NPC’s task? Awful idea.

If you want to restrict the number of guilds (no useless guilds… it doesn’t really matter), there’re so many different ways… A requiered level 120 for example. Okay, maybe not the perfect way, but still a better idea than a dedicated high-ranked class.

1 Like

I agree, Worst idea ever.

1 Like

Well there some info that circulates at some times that it won’t be “a guild making class” but it would give something to the guild if it was a leader (like some sort of buff or something like that) But here again it was maybe speculations, between informations from some and misinformations from other, we can’t be sure yet. When Templar are tested in Japanese CBT we’ll be abble to know / o /

But well right now it really seems to be Templar that can make a guild. I thought it would have been a hidden class that didn’t need any beforehand classes (like if you’re a swordsman, a mage, a cleric or an archer as base you can still become a templar (as long as you find the quest and how to do it ahah)

Where is the information that it will be a “Swordsman” class? I couldn’t find it

We dont know yet, we still need more info in this, but still having swordman class (templar) only to be able to do or make guild is really something worth unless you’re prepared to go until up to rank 8 (OMFG, pain in the ass but still worth a try)

@brandonfb2804: The registration page is at http://tos.nexon.co.jp/cbt/. You can apply until Sept 16th. 1000 testers will be chosen by lottery. I don’t live in Japan, but I’ve played a lot of JP ones (including jRO). Sure, I wouldn’t mind.

@Delven: ギルドはソードマン8次職(テンプラ)のみが作成可能 (From link 1, assuming what they reported is correct). Note that this doesn’t confirm that JP CBT will have this class or not, or that the rates will be high enough for people to test it. It’s just something that was answered at the question period.

@Micchi @arkgolf How big is the vip access setup for the one time password thing? It wouldnt show in my download what the size is. I cant continue the registration without it haha.

File size for OTP app is 23 mb.

20 char—

1 Like

Hi! I have trouble filling up support data name and number. i managed to find fonetic alphabet and got green on all places, but nothing happens afterwards. Can you give some guidlines?

Yeqy finally done with everything. I hope I get lucky this time around on lottery.haha

Hold on. Any link source confirming “8 more classes will be added by OBT”? Lemme see, lemme see. I just googled but couldnt find any :frowning: