Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Rhythm Mortis -- Grandt bows down

Is this real? HMMM quite tempting.

Careful guys @xEarlx might steal of the grills with his pickup skills. :joy:

lets just hope he can lift george foreman and his grillz

1 Like

@xEarlx! haha. please drop by sometime, we’ll gather to hear your killer pick-up lines. XD

@ToiletMaster - hi PM. :smiley:

@Swiftstorm - wut is this? tempting people with grills? we’re no promotional items. XD

deputy seems to be politically incorrect. tsk tsk tsk.

@xEarlx and @ToiletMaster! thanks for dropping by! visit us at Forest of Prayer as well! Will also tell the guildies to drop by at your place too huehue

1 Like

Hi. Just asking if you’re guild has any daily ET teams that needs an Ele3Warlock?

I’m 280 and looking for a guild to transfer to that’s pretty active on PvE content.

Hey BanHammah, thanks for asking. It saddens me and I regret to say that the guild is not doing any ET runs yet since we’re not ready. :frowning: We’re pretty active in other aspects though. If you really like ET runs now, I’ll suggest that you’ll look for other guilds. :frowning:

Thanks for sending an application form! I would like you to come to our guild event this Saturday, 9am server time (9PM GMT+8) so that you will see how we do stuff in the guild. I will also do the interview (or my council) after the event. :slight_smile: Thank you!

Grandt

Ok~ i will try to be there unless i am busy x…x

Good! Thanks man :slight_smile: You are most welcome to join our event if ever you go :smiley:

hi sir

IGN: jreid
Sex&Age: 25 male
Characters & Levels: Cryo3/sorcere2 going to warlock level 210
archer/ranger3 level level 82
PvE or PvP oriented?: PvP i think…
Play-trime (rough estimate will do) :11pm to until 3am server time.
in friday whole day
What can you do for the guild?: not quite but i’ll be more active,

hello jreid! long time no see man. thanks for sending your application form. I will contact you as soon as I do the interviews. We are also having a 2v2 pvp tournament tomorrow, 9AM server time. Would be nice if you’d drop by, but better if you’d join hehe. :slight_smile:

@vdiazrafael21

Thanks sir. i’ll try cuz i can reach here 10 am server time. i may not able to reach that time. and about my application form its 10am to 3pm. sorry for that

Where are you guys meeting up x.x?

@jasoneroge we will be going to Septyni Glen CH1 :smiley: later at 9AM Server time :smiley: See you!!

@vdiazrafael21 no problem man. if you can go later, that would be reallyu nice!

Welcome to RM @johnNeverheard, @jasoneroge and @vdiazrafael21 ! Let’s play every weekend. :smiley:

Yes, yes welcome!

Btw, announcing our first football event, lol!

Thx~ hope to have a great time :imp:

kicking balls is awesome /20characters? /yes

Oath: I solemnly swear to cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavors, to attend every guild event when able, and to socialize with everyone inside the guild.

IGN: Darkripper
Sex&Age: M/24
Characters and Levels: A3Wugu2
PvE or PvP-oriented?: PvE
Play-time (rough estimates will do):8pm-midnight
What can you do for the guild?: i can be your social manager =D