Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Rhythm Mortis -- Grandt bows down

Welcome to Rhythm Mortis

• We are a social guild looking for social members. I cannot stress that further.
• Social does not mean casual. We enjoy socializing and talking with each other over soloing the game.

• We are still an active guild with active midcore members and we are looking for more members to help us keep this game alive!
• The guild mainly does dailies together and is establishing its own static parties for ET, Uphill, Fantasy Library, and dailies.
• We used to be active World Boss hunters but are on hiatus, for now.
• Our timezone is mostly GMT+8 and we are usually only starting around 5am server time.
• We would also want to enjoy GvGs soon but we are not prioritizing it.

Currently, the GL is looking for social and talktative people.
• Hardcore players are also welcome, as long as you are social.

The guild is now EIGHT months of age and we are still alive and kicking in this barely breathing game. We want to focus more on socializing with each other WHILE reaching end-game goals like what was mentioned earlier. In the spectrum of casual and competitive, we would like to be in the middle. However, being competitive does not mean that we are not a very sociable guild. There is no sense in competition in this PvE-centric game.

RM members strive for excellence and having fun at the same time. We are composed mostly of bachelor and bachelorettes working on getting a degree or part of the working force. As such, you might not see much of us during daytime of GMT+8 timezones. If you are interested in joining us, please continue reading.

We currently have 6 slots open!

What can you expect from us?
• A lively and helpful chunk of membership. That is what the game needs, social life.
• I cannot stress this any further, we are very sociable and lively, and that includes outside the game. We chat often in discord and play other games together like Overwatch and Don’t Starve Together.
• A pool of members that will do dailies and quests with you.
• Guild events, both integral to the game, like guild raids, or made by our GM. Of course, prizes are in store.

• These include regular Guinea Pig runs, weekly intra-guild PvP tournaments, Hide-and-Seeks, modifications of popular sports, and so much more!

• First and foremost, guild participation and socialization are important. I would like to stress this the most. If you are just looking for a blue name under your team name and not join us during guild events, then that is a problem. English not good? We do not care and we do not judge. As long as you interact and talk with us, you are good.
• No botting/macro farming/usage of Hook64. We are honest players.
• Do not stain the guild’s name by doing illegal or shameful acts.
• I expect everyone to have a Discord app and be a member in our RM channel.
• Jokes are welcome, but rape jokes will never be tolerated.
• Respect each other. A good foundation for a good empire is mutual respect and friendship.

We need **participative, social, and talkative** members who strive for excellence.

Being competitive and PvP-ready is a plus. We are aiming to run a tight-ship where everyone aboard is willing to coordinate, cooperate, and communicate. :slight_smile: Guild rushes, dungeons, and questing together are encouraged.

You need not only to have Discord ready, but have to be active there as well.

Interviews and guild announcements will be done there.

Speak in English.

Bad or good English, it does not matter.

You have to be active, both in-game and in chat.

It’s understandable that you can’t be online everyday, but please notify us when you’ll be offline for a while. Communication is key to success.

Active time should be 6AM-12nn Server time.

It’s not necessary that you come from our countries, but we would like you to be active during our timezones for this to work out. That means 7pm-1AM GMT+8. It is like that because our events usually happen around 8/9AM server time.

Having at least 1 character of Rank 8 is a big plus. Minimum level is 240.

We think that building a character and the guild is better than getting random mercenaries, so I am very negotiable when it comes to levels :slight_smile: Making alts are also welcome, but we prefer if you reach 317+ first. I understand that everyone came from being a newbie, but if you still do not have a rank 8, expect the guild to keep on egging you to level up

Willing to cooperate with guild events (since attendance will be required in some events) and requirements.

We try to make the guild fun, and not having members participate in our events is not fun. Attendance to our guild events, both in-game and guildmade, is a MUST

• Oh btw, click the lines for more details. :wink:

We might be limiting admission. This is to forge great bonds in the guild.

Please post your application here in the thread, then contact direwhitewolf#7527, Rolling Musume#0662, or trixmatyr#6147 in Discord or in-game, TheDireWhiteWolf, Silentmoon, or Trixmatyr.

Application Form:

Note: We do not accept joint applications nor applicants not filling up the form. Sorry. :frowning: Please copy, paste, and fill up the form below.

Oath: I solemnly swear to cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavors, to attend every guild event when able, and to socialize with everyone inside the guild.

IGN:
Sex&Age:
Characters and Levels:
How social am I?:
Play-time (rough estimates will do):
What can you do for the guild?:

Once you’ve sent a PM in-game (adding me also helps), posted a form, read guild rules and requirements for admission, then I, and my council, will do an interview. I will do interviews on Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays, before or after our guild events. This is for you to see how our guild behaves and so that you get a chance to participate as well. Thanks.

2 Likes

(reserved for future use)

IGN:
LilKuma (Team Name)

Sex&Age:
G.I.R.L (Guy In Real Life) @ 30 ish (too bad huh, but I play with cute gurl character to at least to soothe your eyes :P)

Characters and Levels:
ArcC1 >QS c2 > SRc2 (LV175 ATM)

Favorite Subject in School:
Duh, H.O.M.E.W.O.R.K = Half of my Energy Wasted on Random Knowledge

Play-time (rough estimates will do):
Nearly every night on weekdays from 8pm~1am (+8GMT)

I am the Kuma the Wise :P. As the name suggest, I am a sage in Anime & Manga related topic, and Pokedex… urm maybe the initial original 150 Pokemon x3. Just looking for a place to chill out and social in this not-so-social-MMORPG :3

1 Like

As i’m guildless right now and would like to have guild that focus on enjoy this game . I hope i can join your guild , Yayyyy ^_^/

IGN: DeepCell

Sex&Age: male - 31

Characters and Levels:
Main wiz c3 > linker > sorc 2> warlock | current lv 174
Alt Archer c3 > sapper c2 > falconer > cannoner | current lv 178
Alt wiz > cyro c3 > ??? | current lv 110

Favorite Subject in School: PE and Mechanical subject and how to slacking lol

Play-time (rough estimates will do): 502 hours as i sent this message

PvE type player, a bit pvp maybe in future. But like to try GvG he3

1 Like

Alright both of you guys PM me right now :smiley:
Please lend me some of your wisdom sir Kuma and I hope you enjoy the dankness of the guild, sir DeepCell mehehehehe.

1 Like

I solemnly swear that I will share every dank meme I see in the internet.
IGN:Castles
Sex&Age: Male and 20.
Characters and Levels: Level 180 Fencer, Level 105 Paladin, Level 75 Bokor.
Favorite Subject in School: I wanted to shoot myself in school but er…let’s go for French.
Play-time (rough estimates will do): Well since it’s SEA and i’m assuming you people are from PH, so around 6PM for you guys.

1 Like

Still here man? PM me in-game :smiley: Parles vous francais, did I do it right? loool

Lol sorry for the late response, just woke up meng hahahaha. You sound fun-tastic as well. Are you still here? :smiley:

Wanter to join but my character is still @ lvl 90 as I’m typing this reply. Oh wait… I also got a lvl 80, 80 + 90 = 170!!! I’m over qualified. Hahaha!

Will get back to you guys if your are still hiring more crew. Or if I ever get to requred lvl. Good luck to the guild

1 Like

I’m hereeeeeee :smile_cat:

Hey snookums, will wait for ya :smiley: the trip to 150 will be a breeze!
Sent you a PM, spag! :smiley:

Hmm, temporary closed?
Uhm, I’ll just drop my application anyway. xD
I solemnly swear that I will share every dank meme I see in the internet.
IGN: SilverThorn
Sex&Age: Grill - 22
Characters and Levels:
Shinobi Lvl 233
Bokor Lvl 101
Sapper Lvl 62
I also have alts in Varena.
Favorite Subject in School: Literature…Greek Mythology
Play-time (rough estimates will do): Everyday from 12nn - 1am GMT +8

1 Like

I can get you in :slight_smile: I’m filling up the last of the slots since there’s one more left hahaha. Sent you a PM! Welcome!

Temporarily closed, huh? Well this seems like a fun guild so I’ll leave this here just in case.

IGN: Moriendis
Sex&Age: Guy & 25
Characters and Levels: Dopple (176) & Priest (109)
Favorite Subject in School: Math. I love me some calculations. (Yes, I am a nerd)

Play-time: 6PM - 12AM (GMT+8)

1 Like

Well hey, the guild is certainly getting some attention.

Hey man :smiley: Added you in the wait list. Please wait while I squeeze my mates’ pockets dry of their talt mehuehuehue!

1 Like

Sup guys! Rythm Mortis is currently looking for a squire :smiley: We will prioritize squires but if there won’t be any applicants we’ll have to start accepting other applications :slight_smile:

Hey guys, have a happy Sunday! And yes, squires are most welcome to our squad. We will be grinding for more talt though, to accomodate every-nyan

Not a squire but what-the-hey. Nice to see social derps. jk

Sex&Age: Fem. 22.
Characters and Levels: Only worth mentioning is Ele 198 (Metanoia). I think my Paladin is 115 (Blissey). Idk.
Favorite Subject in School: Biology.
Play-time (rough estimates will do): I have work so like I go on around 9-10 PM GMT, I stay OL if I don’t faint from work or if it’s safe to not sleep because nothin’ is up. (But I’m planning to install ToS in my work PC so :v)

1 Like

got voip here? pref teamspeak