Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Rhythm Mortis -- Grandt bows down

Hai guys,

We are friends of Eunhae and he mentioned we should put our names down to join your guild.

We are friends from another game and active.

IGN : Katsu
Sex&Age : Male, 20 Something
Chars : Fletcher 198, Thaumaturge 174, Elementalist 107, Archer 55 (Leveling currently)
Favorite subject : IT
Play time : 3-5 hours a day (Depends)

IGN : KNSSS
Chars : Cannon 255, Fletcher 229, QS 170.
Favorite subject : Paragon table gambling
Play time : 8 hours a day maybe.

IGN : BardJer
Chars : Krivus 209, Chrono 240
Favorite subject : Nude still painting
Play time : 4-8 hours (depends on day)

IGN : Valkerie (wifes char)
Sex&Age Female, 20 Something
Chars : Monk 160
Favorite subject : Art
Play time : She works but plays when she can

IGN : Lanc3Lot
Chars : Monk 180
Favorite Subject : Not sure
Play time : 3-4 hours daily

IGN : Mercuriality
Chars : Swordsman 200
Favorite Subject : Not sure
Play time : 3-4 hours daily

1 Like

Hi guys! Thanks for showing interests in our guild. Will be putting your names in our wait list. I do hope that each of you actually drop by and say hi. Could you tell them to do so, @Nishiru ? :smiley: Thanks man. After doing that, I will contact each of you for your interviews, once slots have been gained/freed up. Thanks again!

I solemnly swear that I will share every dank meme I see in the internet, cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavours, and am fully aware that the guild is going competitive soon.

IGN: Taranel
Sex&Age: Female, 21
Characters and Levels: Ele 157
Favorite Subject in School: Physics
Play-time (rough estimates will do): 3+ hours daily

Recommended by Moriendis, Eunhae, Moon and Lera! Would be amazing if I could join the guild. Thank you! ^^

1 Like

Mmm alright, thank you for posting your application. I will contact you as soon as we get the slots!

@Shnookums and @mikeunderscorean, I’d appreciate it if you took your time to answer our application form :smiley: Also with @nishiru, I would like each one of you to accomplish an app form each. Thanks for understanding!

Sorry for the double post but… calling the attention of @dkhalidj, @lacs.91, @phmfamilyhorimiya, @johnNeverheard, @d.jay.lee.o, @gibsonjjlow, @Shikes, @only_ore0, @sirehelmont, and @tygrine. Please stand by! Slots will open up later after maintenance. I would like to conduct your interviews soon!

yo o/

IGN: Luina
Sex&Age: M, 23
Characters and Levels: Ele C3 lv280 Shinobi lv267
Favorite Subject in School: what school? jk calculus is life
Play-time (rough estimates will do): 2 hrs for weekdays. anytime on weekends

mmmm thank you for showing interest in our guild! will contact you once I have done the interviews of the persons above (or at least waited if they reply haha). see you around sir @ganbantein :smiley:

Sure. Currently waiting. :smiley:

Nice! Thanks for the response man, sending you a PM right now. :slight_smile:

thanks. i’ll wait~

/20char

Celebrating RM 2nd Month!

2 Likes

I might need to take some photoshop classes from you Hahaha willing to pay talts! :smiley:

1 Like

no need for talt fee sir PM! hahahahaha! thank you :3

so the guild is full?

1 Like

As of now we have one more slot but we still have people to apply. You can drop your form here though if you want :slight_smile:

Bumping~! Let’s play. =3

Wow this looks like a great guild! I’m trying my luck :smiley:

I solemnly swear that I will share every dank meme I see in the
internet and cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the
guild’s endeavours.

IGN: Swiftstorm
Sex & Age: Male (Straighter than the pole strippers use), 18
Characters and Levels: Lvl 235 Warlock and Fletcher
Favorite Subject in School: Programming
Play-time: I am online almost all the time :smiley:

JK I am already in the guild. Guys srsly, why are you not applying? We got lots of grills now. They’re smoking, Dilgele :))

Bump =))

bring your smoking somewhere else man HAHA but good job on your creative writing. I will give it 5/7 HAHAHA

Your application cannot be considered as you are using an outdated application form, sir. Please amend and resubmit. Thank you.

Hahahahaha. Thanks, Lera! :))