Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Rhythm Mortis -- Grandt bows down

Hey contacted you in-game. Tell me if you already have discord and we’ll talk about some stuff. Thanks. :slight_smile: @Darkripper214 we only take in rank 7s but we can talk about that :smiley:

RIP thread fck school hahaha /20characters
/makeTOSgreatagain

So guys are you ready for the release of rank 8 classes? Because we sure aren’t. What do you say you join us so we can not be ready together? :)))

Bumping! Recruiting guys, we have 4 slots, and we can accommodate more :slight_smile:

IGN: LierKINGz
Sex&Age: girl in game guy in earth
Characters and Levels: swordman 145
PvE or PvP-oriented?: PVE
Play-time (rough estimates will do): roughly every night sometime days
What can you do for the guild?:idk wad i can do good for guild but i will try my best as idk wad can i do too

sorry for the late reply man, will contact you soon! @zao4080. In the meantime, please have Discord installed!

This guild is good. We smoke dilgele and trippin with the hamsters every day. hamsters got a government now and they running us. lol. :smiley:

Hahahahaha! And we drink healthy booze.

A sneak peek from a little birthday celebration earlier.

player base might be dwindling but we still be rollin~.
Looking for active members!

Join us now and stand a chance to win a rare kiss from uncle Donald.

1 Like

Much wow. very nice. :smiley:

190 Fencer here.
TeamName: Wonderia
Game Time : 6hrs weekday all day weekend.
Pm me kay? :smiley:

bump ~ :joy:

/20char

bumping this post just because i can. lol. :))

Hello @zao4080 and @wonderauraboy! Please send me a PM here and tell me if you’ve downloaded Discord. Thank you!

*bumpity bump bump bomp. :smiley:

Hello! I have some questions.

Do you mean guild is active at 6am - 12pm server time or 6am-12nn GMT+8? 'cause server time is 12 hours behind GMT+8 (server is physically located somewhere in east coast NA)

where are most of the members from?

@tonyostark He means 6am to 12pm server time. We have crazy people that play until 6pm server time too if that floats your boat.

GMT +8 preferred :slight_smile: We have members from PH, SG, MY and TH.

mirite? I’m totally right. \o/

Join us and we shall play 25 hours a day. Also join us for our weekly Pokemon event. Guess this week’s Pokemon :smiley:

BUUUMP~

@AdmiralGrandt i will download discord. how do i use it ?

OMG thanks for pointing that out, should have been server time. Sorry :OO and t hanks @silvercr.ss for pointing it out hahahaha

@wonderauraboy: mmm I could teach you how! add me first though, docshrimpy#7222 then we will talk there!