Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Rhythm Mortis -- Grandt bows down

PM’d you! :smiley: As for others, please PM me as well!

1 Like

I solemnly swear that I will share every dank meme I see in the internet and cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavours.

IGN: Silentmoon

Sex&Age: Female / 29

Characters and Levels:
Lily (Falconer) - 205
Holly (Priest) - 114
Camelia (Bokor) - 97
Jasmine (Cyro) - 18
Willow (Cleric) - 14 (…not for long. lol)

Favorite Subject in School: Literature
Play-time (rough estimates will do): err…12 hours (?)

Moriendis told me you’re accepting recommendations so I’ll give it a shot. lol.

2 Likes

I solemnly swear that I will share every dank meme I see in the internet and cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavours.

IGN: Eunhae

Sex&Age: Male, 23

Characters and Levels: Corsair lvl 205

Favorite Subject in School: Science

Play-time (rough estimates will do): 4-6hours.

Recommended by Moriendis.

1 Like

Thanks for showing interests, Silentmoon and Eunhae! PM me in-game if you’re OL. Thanks again!

IGN: Raspberryl
Sex&Age: grill- 28
Characters and Levels:
PD- 239 as of now
diev- 70ish- working on it
hoppy- 70ish working on it
corsair- 150ish (i wont be using her for a long time doe)
Favorite Subject in School: i would go to a safe pick and say uhh. arts. kek i like doodling.
Play-time (rough estimates will do): currently working, depending on my sched on my work, i usually go about a minimum of 1 hour to a max of 5-8 hours. usually am not kind of a morning person, so you would see me at around maybe noontime and maybe possible midnights.

1 Like

Thank you for expressing your interest for the guild! Will PM you soon! Thank you again!

Hello one-for-one husband-wife combo

We solemnly swear that we will share every dank meme we see in the internet and cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavours.

IGN: x3Targaryen (F) and TenjhoTenge (M)
Sex&Age: Waifu of 24 years old and otaku of 36 years old (yes 12 year age gap difference, we’re cute this way)
Characters and Levels: lv100 priest (pardoner), lv102 QS (musk)
Favorite Subject in School: I love Mathematics, hubby hates it. We both love music, gaming and anime tho (if there’s a subject for that).
Play-time (rough estimates will do): we spam during the weekends, weekdays around 1-2 hours?

Btw we’re from the sunny island of Singapore :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Daenarys! Thanks for your joint application! Will put you on wait list. Thanks for showing interest and keep levelling! Thanks again :smiley:

Good ToS friend of mine Jillybean (IGN: Lerafea) insisted I join as well, so here I am! Application is as follows:

I solemnly swear that I will share every dank meme I see on the internet and cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavours.

IGN: Jyutenshu
Sex&Age: Male, 25
Characters and Levels: Lv137 (C2 Cleric, C2 Priest, C1 Paladin)
Favorite Subject in School: English, Theatre Arts
Play-time (rough estimates will do): Gaming time of about 2 to 3 hours a day (how much of it taken by Tree of Savior may vary)

PS: Not entirely sure if I can post EVERY meme/content I come across. As a commissioning artist on the side, I abstain from posting other people’s stuff (especially without source) unless I’m really impressed. And I’m from Thailand!

1 Like

Hello @d.jay.lee.o! Thank you for showing interest in our guild! We currently have no slots inside but I will be happy to put you in our wait list. Please stay tuned. Thank you!

Hey man! Its Apoc here!

We met at Royal Mausoleum and trained with ZeroXeno! xD Got a recommendation from ZeroXeno too! Hope to be part of your awesome guild! Cheers mate!

IGN: OneManApocalypse
Sex&Age: Male / 23 years old
Characters and Levels: Sorcerer 151 / Barbarian 71
Favorite Subject in School: None!! HAHA!
Play-time (rough estimates will do): Currently everyday but school is starting for me in 3 days so i aint sure ): Will try 2hrs everyday once sch starts!

1 Like

Nice one! I can see that you are already 151 with your sorcerer hahahaha, I’ll put you on our waiting list! Thank you for showing interest in the guild! I will contact you soon. :slight_smile: Stay tuned!

1 Like

hi every1 im new!!! holds up spork my name is AN_HERO but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 23 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (Helon ingame) (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!! <— me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m (monk c3, ele3 warlock)

1 Like

hey man! thanks for showing interest in our guild! I appreciate it. Could you please fill up our app form? After that, I will put you on our wait list. Thanks again bro!

Hi , Rhythm Mortis

IGN: Shikes
Sex&Age: Male , 24
Characters and Levels: Level 150 Swordsman ->Highlancer c3 -> Hoplite c1 -> (Hoplite c2-> Dragoon) Future build
Favorite Subject in School: Physical Education
Play-time (rough estimates will do): 5-6hrs Late night PH Time

Introduction: I’m a completionist my goal to is conquer end game dungeon and to acquire all the achievements in game. i mainly do PvE and play PvP for fun.

1 Like

Alright shikes, thank you for completing the app form! I will contact you ASAP once there’s a slot available :slight_smile:

Cap’n!

Thought I’d drop my application here:

IGN: SwordOFheaveN
Sex&Age: Male & 26
Characters and Levels:
Wiz/Elem c1 - 105
Pyro/linker - 73
Pelt/Squire - 146
Chaplain - 133
Favorite Subject in School: It used to be math :expressionless:
Play-time (rough estimates will do): Anytime between 6AM - 1PM (I work during at night time) :expressionless: I do bathe myself with radiation during my day-off tho :smiley:

1 Like

I, Tato of house Potato, do solemnly swear that I will share every dank meme I see in the internet (depends if it’s worth sharing lol), cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavours, and am fully aware that the guild is going competitive soon.

IGN: Kasarana (team name)
Sex&Age: G.I.R.L heh. 24
Characters and Levels: Elementalist c3 lv 176, Pelt-wannabe-Fencer lv 51 atm.
Favorite Subject in School: P.E cuz I studied in Japan and the view was nice or at least to what the most of is were looking :).
Play-time (rough estimates will do): uuuuh I’m working as a Communications Trainer at some random BPO soooooooooo… it depends on my shift k. We spoke before at uhh crystal mines. Saw you guys fooling around and you told me to apply that was a week ago I think. Anyways here it is. NOTICE ME SENNNNPAII KYAAAA~ Senpai sama accept my love hayaku neeee~~ wink wink

1 Like

Hey @only_ore0 and @sirehelmont (yeah I remember you HAHAHAHA)! Thanks for you finishing the app form and applying for the guild! Will contact you as soon as I have a slot. Thanks guys :smiley:

Lookin’ forward to your message cap’n!