Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Rhythm Mortis -- Grandt bows down

IGN: Dragoneral
Sex & Age: Once, Male
Characters and Levels: 60+ under training barb
Favorite Subject in School: English
Play-time : an hour a day (rough estimate).
Discord: Will too drnk to remember now

1 Like

hey @forestoflotus and @deathritual2! nice too see you guys! will put you in the wait list and will PM you asap once a slot appears! Thanks!

and yes, @ChiBi , we have VOIP, but it’s discord. :slight_smile:

Bump so that more grills will join us :joy:

why look for grills here when you can buy them at a hardware? ohoho~

Three slots are available now! Hahaha. Come join us :3

GN: slingja
Sex&Age: male / 25
Characters and Levels: Active lv120Hop (Swrd>Per>2Hop>2cor>shi/drag)
67 pyro
I also have alts in klap/field
Favorite Subject in School: Biology :wink:

1 Like

Team name: Kannima
Current level 173
Current points : 26161
Class Cataphract
Country Singapore
Playing hours: late at night during weekdays, longer hours on weekends.

Sex: male
Favourite subject: math

1 Like

IGN: Chronoires
Sex&Age: Male / 21
Characters and Levels: Fencer/199, Sadhu/100, Scout/101
Favorite Subject in School: Going home, just kidding, I like Literature.
Play-time (rough estimates will do): 4-5 hours

Currently active on my Scout. Class plan is ArcherC3> ScoutC3> Musketeer.

1 Like

Team Name: Maplebae
Sex&Age: Male/ 21
Characters and Levels: Runecaster Lv250, Wugushi Lv208, Oracle Lv176, Hunter Lv73, Peltasta Lv31
Favorite Subject in School: Biology, especially the reproductive system lesson. lol
Play-time: more than 12 hours. Eat Play Sleep then repeat.

I play a lot of characters but my main is WizardC1> CryomancerC2 > ElementalistC3 > Runecaster with an achievement ranking of 203.

1 Like

IGN : OVocaloidO
sex&Age: male 26
Char n lvl : Crosair lvl 205
playing hours : 6 hour
currently working

I wanted to play wth more ppl n to get know more ppl cuz the more the merrier , my friend ZeroXeno introduce me to tis place , i know my class a bit useless , its just didnt have the adventure feeling when playing alone been lvling up wth zeroXeno months ago n its fun , so hope to get know u all :sunny:

1 Like

@dkhalidj @lacs.91 @ferunalute @Landork @phmfamilyhorimiya

Hello guys, I am sorry for the late reply. Our GM is still on vacation, but he will be back soon, probably tomorrow. If you still haven’t joined a guild then he will contact you in-game :smiley:

hey @dkhalidj, @lacs.91, @ferunalute, @landork, @phmfamilyhorimiya! Thank you for considering our guild! My deepest and sincerest apologies for my very late reply. I was on vacation and had to tour my classmates in my (ancestral) hometown and we did not have internet connection there.

Will just get back into the groove and will start interviewing people soon. We currently have 2 slots and more slots might open up by Wednesday.

Please reply if you still are guildless! Thanks again!

Hi-
This is my first time joining a guild and I would like to experience having guild mates and contributing to them. :slight_smile:
IGN: NeverheardZ
Sex&Age: Male, 25
Characters and Levels:
SW>Pelt>Hoplite C2 > Corsair C2: level 180
Cleric>Krivis2>Cleric>Krivis>Druid>PD: Level 64 (levelling right now)
Favorite Subject in School: Science
Play-time (rough estimates will do): 400+ hours

1 Like

Hey man! Thanks for showing interest in the guild. I will PM you once I am done with these guys. Thank you!

I solemnly swear that I will share every dank meme I see in the internet and cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavours.
IGN: Lerafea
Sex&Age: Grill (the smoking hot kind, if that’s okay), 25.
Characters and Levels: Pelt>Hoplite3, Level 127.
Favorite Subject in School: Recess!! Eng lit comes in second.
Play-time (rough estimates will do): GMT+8 about 3-5 hours after 8pm on weekdays. Weekends are ffa.

I will hit 150 in the next two days, promise. Just thought I’d throw this out here first. I recently moved from Klaipedia to Telsiai and it’s proving to be kinda hard to make friends here :confused:

1 Like

hey! thanks for showing interest as well. we don’t mind if you smoke or not hahaha, it was just a joke (grill, smoke, stainless, etc.) I will PM you once I am done with the other guys that have sent their applications or if they still dont respond. Please stay tuned!

smoking grill is hot coz the heat accumulate inside.
http://www.madejustright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/38.jpeg

1 Like

Hey guys, it seems that my chat is bugged right now, esp guild and whisper chat @_@

IGN: jkeeku
Sex&Age: 30 and upcoming Maleficient
Characters and Levels:
Lv200 Sorcy
Lv179 Reitzer
Lv134 Chap
Lv150 Cata - should be upcoming templar but hold in midst . #templarnightmare
and the already given up Sadhu 134

Favorite Subject in School: LOL come on … -.-
Play-time (rough estimates will do): Daily at least 3hours. Sometimes up to 6 loh

Well i didn’t know forum has Guilds recruitment LOL until ZeroXeno told me and ask if I wanted to join. So here I am

1 Like