Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Rhythm Mortis -- Grandt bows down

Yo I just added you master :slight_smile:

Added, sir! :smiley: Let’s talk later!

gently bumping the post up :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Darksideofthemoon , accept my discord friend request.

haha. hi, uncle. didn’t got any request tho. :confused:

1 Like

Change is coming!! but for now, here’s a random screenie

Orsha Carpets, it’s like payon tables but better!

Hi @Silentmoon hue

what’s with the “hue”? :laughing:

1 Like

@silentmoon Nothing!! huehue how did you change your username plz teach me

Check our thread this weekend!!

username? i check this thread everyday tho :grin:

Hallo! How is everyone? :smiley: @Silentmoon yuh you used to be rolling musubi

just click photo then preferences. you’ll see the username. :slight_smile:

Bumping this up! #20characters

Bumping this thread up! Looking for more social players!

The guild is still recruiting? Anyway I’ll try :smiley:

Oath: I solemnly swear to cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavors, to attend every guild event when able, and to socialize with everyone inside the guild.

IGN: Artreides

Sex&Age: Male

Characters and Levels: If you could PM me on this, kind of complicated right now :joy:. Though highest I have is 285

PvE or PvP-oriented?: PvE. Only thing keeping me out of PvP is fps and not enough time during weekdays

Play-time (rough estimates will do): Usually online 8pm until 11pm (GMT + 8) on weekdays since I work (might changed to as early as 6pm since I’m transferring company), weekends I play mostly 7-10 hrs

What can you do for the guild?: I’ll try to contribute as much as possible (Talts for guild exp), participate on raids and gvg, and events.

Just returned to ToS after 3 months hiatus. Had my own guild before, but every day I see less and less members being online. :cry:

noted sir @Artreides! I have added you now. see you in game!

Bumping the thread up! Slots are open guys! We need social members. Let’s go!

IGN: Shiori Renigold
Characters and Levels: Chr Lvl:24 pyromancer:2
How social am I?: Socialization is one of the main reasons I play mmos
Play-time (rough estimates will do): Pretty new to the game, but I’m enjoying it so far, so I’m playing whenever I can.
What can you do for the guild?: Well, being pretty new… I don’t know enough about the game to accurately answer this question…But like I said earlie, socialization is a big part of why I play mmos and I hope I can at least be a friendly member of this growing guild.
edit: It has come to my realization this is not the correct server :frowning:

Bummpooo with some pic

Photo taken by Pearss :3

1 Like

Hello Renigold! @anime171 we have a level requirement inside our guild, but I have added you on Discord so that we can talk about this and see if we can get to a compromise. Would love to have you since we need more social people inside.

IGN: Shazza
Sex&Age: 32 male
Characters and Levels:78 peltalsta
How social am I?: I am pretty chatty and always happy to help
Play-time (rough estimates will do): a few hours between 0900-1600 AEST
What can you do for the guild?: Have a laugh and hang out. I am still pretty new after returning from CBT. Il join in where ever i can. Aiming to be tanky squire. Then make a range character.