Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Rhythm Mortis -- Grandt bows down

said it’s a wrong server :yum:

Hello @diggydog7! Add me up on discord and let’s discuss things first :smiley:

noted sir @SAPR0LING! thank you! I have added you on discord too :smiley:

I will just finish my dinner then I will talk to you!! Thanks for following up, sir. And a bump for the thread! Looking for more members. :slight_smile:

IGN: Borjal (Team Name)

Sex&Age: Gamer Dad. 33.

Characters and Levels: Mostly support. Kabba inq, Fencer, SR, CryoChrono

Favorite Subject in School: Working as IT.

Play-time Daily usually at night after reset.

Hello I’m MjB looking for an active guild so I can have more interaction ingame. I have several high level friends who would like to join if possible also. Thank you in advance.

Hello sir @mj_defiance! I am just waiting for your discord add! Thanks for showing interest in our guild! How many friends do you have? :smiley:

Hi. what’s your discord ID? I have like more than 5 feeling bored atm because of the same old daily routines. Would be great if there were guild activities.

So that’s 6. Welp I can only accomodate like half of that for now, @mj_defiance hahahaha. Guild activities like hamster/guild bosses can be done, if you guys want. I will just have to talk to each of you. Discord’s on the post on top.

bump! :cherry_blossom:

Hi Added u. Did you see? lets talk in Discord. Thank you.

bumps:heart_eyes: <3

heavy lifting, holy shite it died for 4 days

IGN: Abyssador
Sex&Age: 23
Characters and Levels: 8 characters 4x above 300
How social am I?: im kinda shy xD
Play-time (rough estimates will do): 6-8h
What can you do for the guild?: ill try to help every1

Oath: I solemnly swear to cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavors, to attend every guild event when able, and to socialize with everyone inside the guild.

IGN: TeamKro
Sex&Age: Boy/29
Characters and Levels: 2 chars (Krovax: 236 / Krov-ax: 177 atm)
How social am I?: Super duper mega amazing social
Play-time (rough estimates will do): 4-8h (6:00am EST - 14:00am EST)
What can you do for the guild?: Just PM me and tell me what you need I’ll try my best to help. :slight_smile: (I just hate the way TOS does the chat feature so buggy)

IGN: coolbluex
Sex&Age: F, 29
Characters and Levels: doppel 218, plague-doctor-to-be 220, elementalist 152
How social am I?: i try my best to do dungeons and missions on weekdays with at least 1 character, more active on weekends. i’m a little shy at first
Play-time (rough estimates will do): 1-2 hours weekdays, 3-4 hours weekends
What can you do for the guild?: long term loyalty, can also provide artwork and graphical shenanigans

Hi @ryu_rendan and @coolbluex :smiley: Thanks for posting your applications! I would appreciate it if you guys added me on discord so that I can talk to you. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello Mr Grandt,

I haven’t used discord before…is there another way to communicate? but I’ll try to download the app and try it out.

I’ll add pm you in-game

Thanks,
Krovax

IGN: DeathSLayer
Sex&Age: M, 28
Characters and Levels: cl2diev3mikopd-lvl 224
cl2diev3miko(screwed)-lvl221
How social am I?: somewhere in between, not too shy, not too noisy
Play-time (rough estimates will do): server time from 6am- 10am
What can you do for the guild?: try and know everyone at least
participate in guild events
try not to bring shame(hopefully) to the guild
*never joined a guild before hand

yes sir I would like you to download the discord for me since it’s a guild requirement to have an account and being active there :1234:

hello @pumpkin_tomb89 add me on discord! thanks for your application :slight_smile:

Dear Admiral,

sorry for the late reply. added in discord.
if i am not replying, means i m working/sleeping XD.