Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Rhythm Mortis -- Grandt bows down

Bumping the thread! yo @Medevenx have you downloaded discord? :smiley:

Oath: I solemnly swear to cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavors, to attend every guild event when able, and to socialize with everyone inside the guild.

IGN: xLevi
Sex&Age: Male & 21
Characters and Levels: Dragoon : 290 , Taoist : 283 , Wugushi : 208
PvE or PvP-oriented?: PvE
Play-time (rough estimates will do): 6h - 10h server time
What can you do for the guild?: Deal dame to boss or something…

thanks for the application form. please add me up on discord and I will interview you on Saturday along with @Medevenx. Thanks :smiley:

What’s your member’s average age?

Do you have 3 slots?

Yo @ZaceD yes I have more than 3 slots now. Average age is around 25 I think since it’s a mix between 21-30s.

Bumping this up! #420blazeitcharacters

Oath: I solemnly swear to cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavors, to attend every guild event when able, and to socialize with everyone inside the guild.

IGN: Zace
Sex&Age: M / 25
Characters and Levels: Inq 302; Falc 305
PvE or PvP-oriented?: PVE/GVG not TBL
Play-time (rough estimates will do): 8pm AEST onwards usually. Sometimes in the morning as well.
What can you do for the guild?: I’m a competitive GvG-er. Usually. Depends on who’s leading. But I’ve yet to experience ToS GvG as I don’t think the game itself is ready for that yet.

I would love to have you onboard, especially that we are trying to form a GvG squad and we’re short of members. Where are your two other friends though? :smiley:

Here!

IGN: Tampon
Sex&Age: M / 22
Characters and Levels: PD 311; working on a cryo-chrono; 6 other 200s that I don’t play anymore
PvE or PvP-oriented?: PVE/GVG not TBL. I used to TBL before R8 and was usually in the top 2-5 but I stopped now that I have more chars to play with
Play-time (rough estimates will do): 7pm AEST onwards usually. Sometimes in the morning as well.
What can you do for the guild?: Well… I mostly just play support classes and tend to build chars around people I play with. So I guess I can be a helpful leecher :smiley: :doughnut:

IGN: Eche
Sex&Age: M / 28
Characters and Levels: Pyro-Chrono-Sage 315; Necro3 275; Alchemist 259; and other 200’s
PvE or PvP-oriented?: PVE/ET > havent tried pvp/gvg
Play-time (rough estimates will do): 4pm Server time and morninngs aswell
What can you do for the guild?: I play support with some dps; to socialize and want to partake on guild activities

hello sirs @tampon and @Justinomengan! Thank you for expressing your interest in joining our guild. What I would like for you guys to do is to download discord and add me up, Moxiie#7222!

same goes for sirs @ZaceD, @levi1951995, and @Medevenx :smiley:

thank you so much. and cheers!

I am anticipating your friend requests for I am excited to talk with you guys.

Come and join us just download discord because we have a group there XD

Bumping the thread! Looking for more applicants, come now! :smiley:

Am going to nap for now, waiting for your friend requests at discord, @Medevenx and @tampon :smiley: See you!!

Bumping this up! #420characters #needmorerecruits!

Guild milestones!! Finished A Forgotten Place Raid

Dayummmm the community is active. Thanks for flagging me guys hehehe <3

bumpingg!! #20characters #nomorecreativejuices #winkwink

Looking for active players! :slight_smile: Come and run dailies with us sarcasm

Bumping the thread up! Let’s keep this game alive together haha

Bumping this thread again :3 Looking for support characters!