• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : Refer to video, 3 bots

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : Today

• Evidence

@GM_Francis

1 Like

Hello @IrisHeart

Thank you for your report.
We have banned some of these reported players while the others are still on our watch list that needs to be investigated further.

1 Like

Dear @GM_Francis

Would like you to clarify what exactly do you need to investigate further. I’ve met Mr.OattokungZ earlier today still loitering around in Lhadar forest and he seemed to have magically become much more talkative today than he was yesterday when I uploaded the video of him botting.

Please shed some insight and enlighten me. I’m curious to know what further evidence I should include for next time.

Kind regards,

I too would like to know about this further investigation crap they are saying, i have reported bots at low level maps and gm will just say we will further investigate and now these low level bots are botting in 300+ maps. Thank you for supporting the botting community. :unamused:

Ill to make one report for bots . GM say we banned reported player and in next day im watch how this banned bot farm another location. they make ban for ONE DAY CARL or simple kick

Hello GM Francis

Do kindly investigate and give necessary action to those who violated the terms of the game.

On the other hand, kindly do also put up a NAMELIST for those who had been accused on botting, and subsequently found innocent.

Runez here and i was talking to a girl who i admire in TOS. and i was very sad when found out that she seems to have negative impresson on me as such acused.

Yours Sincerely
Telsiai Banker
Runez

@GM_Francis

1 Like