Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA] Telsiai - Necro Botter HinoKagutsuchi in Nobreer Forest Channel 3

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : HinoKagutsuchi

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : N/A

• Evidence

Decided I’ll make a slightly different video than the regular bot report videos. Please enjoy and feel free to tickle the idea of banning the botter even though I highly doubt anything will happen to him haha. Enjoy!

Edit:
I created this video mostly out of amusement and while there is a chance that GMs may take action against this player, I would like it if no action was taken towards the player as the community is small enough as it is. Enjoy the video but don’t ban the player thank you.

Most of Echelon “luncheon meat” members are macro/botters. Not even surprised by their whaled/RMTed items. Also, expect some dummy accounts of echelons soon to reply here. Lols.

Please check this one @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri
Don’t tolerate these kinds of 3rd party abuse. Thanks! More power!

wow, nice accuse here. Another salty person jelly about luncheon members whale equipment. Few member are geared then it means entire guild is whale. Nice assumption by the way.

From your previous accuse of my ex-guild master @KisArO +29 SS (you suspect channel crash abuse) until you helped your previous guildmate who abuse shield charge and use the shield charge which is against WHALE as an lame excuse to shout and flame. LMAO!

I don’t mention how hatred are you on luncheon meat guild and done so much unethical stuff on them like quit TBL directly when same team with luncheon previously… What a kid :smiley:

Anyway, I do not think my ex guildmates will mind to let @GM_Francis and @Staff investigate on this. Instead, I wanna see what can you do on it other than being salty and flame luncheon people.

2 Likes

Most of Echelon “luncheon meat” members are macro/botters.

MOST? Are you sure about that? LOL Are you sure you know the meaning of MOST?? Please do list down your names of MOST of our macro members :joy:

IGN: Yasashii

please feel free to cry on my shoulder you sure do seem like you need it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I knew this was gonna be some popcorn material. :haha:

Man, that video is trippy.

Here we go again. :joy: @starflare89 @jeromekappa

I always hated replying walls of text so let’s just go straight to the point.
First, the video shows your wanna be “Ex-member,” a clear CAUGHT IN THE ACT scene for abusing 3rd party programs or macro-ing. Feel free replaying this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GONnnFOKM6M until you guys gets satisfied by his/her actions.

2nd, i wanna clear this accusations of salty, these are just speculations through the extent of mere experiences and reports of my so-called “connections.” About my unethical stuffs made, i felt sorry for you guys so don’t cry on me if you lost your TBL “no-brainer smashing buttons” game. :sweat_smile:

3rd, What is MOST?
According to https://www.merriam-webster.com/

most

Just for instance your wanna be ex-member, a part of your so could MOST so it’s safe to assume that he/she isn’t the only one secretly using these programs considering that you guys freely tolerating these kind of abusive member on your guild w/o your knowledge.
Lastly, why to defend his/her caught in the act video? :roll_eyes:

Lols. I can’t wait to see how @GM_Francis and @staffs would act to this.
Let’s see what happen next. Goodluck!

PS: Money can’t buy Everything.

Nice. So now that you googled the meaning please do name MOST of our members. Please do list them down. Mind you we have 82 members so do at least name 41 members who are using macro or are botting because if it is not 41 or more then you falsely accused us again for saying MOST of us are using such programs. Because if you are only pointing out a few people in our guild then you most definitely do not know how to used the word you had to search on google just now. :laughing:

I am a very kind person so I would like to help you out next time you construct a paragraph because not everyone in my guild likes to flame. I’m more on the constructive and friendly side. :wink:

Second, I wanna clear these accusations of being salty; these are just speculations based on experiences and reports of my so-called “connections”. With regards to my unethical stuff(STUFFS LUL) or actions made, I felt sorry for you guys so don’t cry about me if you lost your TBL “no-brainer smashing buttons” game.

I’m not flaming you nor am I trying to belittle you. I’m just pointing out points for improvement for you and that you falsely accused my guild in general once again because that seems to be your passion in life. You are welcome :wink:

FYI, English is only my third language.

“no-brainer smashing buttons” game???

Then why you play?? oh, you could not win then help to quit the game, reason? Help your guildmate to win in opposition side. Thanks for your ethical behaviour :slight_smile:

wow i intent to leave it here cuz i dun likke talking to ppl i dunno even when they try talk to me , but it gotten so fun
Hello Hino here , u may know me as Hinoob, now pls i make a cooler trailer for this cuz my name is cool

i like this post video about me farming , but dude my name is jap not korea so make it more Jp like pls,
last i dont use bot so who said that can get out so i can enjoy the drama with Nvitus
love<3 from Hino

what is there to argue? bot or macro is bot or macro both which are illegal and bannable in the game but here you all making irrelevant remarks and arguing things that make no sense on this topic lol

1 Like

What googled? there’s no such thing as googled word, Kid. Also, I clearly stated the website on my recent post and don’t compare me to those people who ONLY know copying and pasting some opinions from google. Anyways, you guys are out of this thread report.
And with respect to your reply, i have to admit that i’m not good in english same as yours being my 3rd language as well. But you are not on the point to be good in english, just to play this game. Also some your corrected grammars are incorrect. Don’t act like another freelance english teacher here because no one cares about it as we are only playing a game not to make another soap opera. :joy:

Sorry thread reporter for making flames here.
Anyways, we have to make sure that using illegal 3rd party softwares and macro-ing is BANNABLE.

Please take precautionary actions on this illegal user @GM_Francis @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri
You have my sincerest gratitude. More power IMC!
End of discussion my friends. Goodnight! :slightly_smiling_face:

pls PPL main point here is the video is kpop style and i dont like it make JP style pls , respesct the main char , and i dont talk in with weird dirty old man who trying to get me candy

Yes I hope IMC bans people from the forums as well for falsely accusing people. More Power IMC! :smile:

I’m still waiting for you to prove that MOST of us are using such programs. You did say majority of us do use them right? How come you cannot pinpoint people now?

thats why me and my friends leave in echelon because they doing always something fishy!

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri we need your fast action thank you and more power.

Wow i can see some ppl point out directly on something no evidence but abusing all IMC . Can we give abit penalty on ppl who keep using name imc on something useless in forum instead just take some evidence and file a report to imc so it works well ?. These idiotic ppl no cure .Like a baby needs a glass of milk from IMC go find sugar daddy please .

I felt pity on you due to your stupidity and what could you do ingame is simply flame and accuse people by shouting in world channel. So you mentioned poor management by IMC, do all those @Staff and @GM_Francis have to appreciate and thanks for your help? Joker indeed :man_facepalming:

Hi hino, if you have any music you’d like to recommend I’m happy to remake the video of you using other clips I’ve stored. Glad you enjoyed it.

Clearly what you need is an education first and foremost. :man_shrugging:

i kind of like pain theme ATM

Light of Nibel is good too
make it more cool not gey man