• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 10:00 pm server time

• Evidence: https://youtu.be/ntJxTB5GTHA

Next time you report some one make sure you are clean
@GM_Francis

2 Likes

People gotta do it strategically you know :seek:

Ofcourse the reporter from this video from this post below is the same person

Hello @whiteandblack0507

We have successfully banned this player you have reported.
Thank you!

BOT vs BOT for real :wesmart:

I am not any Sherlock Holmes but…

And if someone created a new character in this new account boost event just to incriminate that person? Maybe even someone that got banned due his reports.

As far as I saw, his team name in the video was something in korean or japanese kanji, and his forum nickname is IrisHeart not IrisHearth… We can also see that the character in the video is using crap staff… IDK. something doesn’t seem right.

Err maybe next time you can check your spelling and make sure you copied their forum name correctly if you want to frame someone ryan. A+ for effort :grin: Actually it might even be best if you used my ingame name or some variance of it. I will type it out for your convenience.

마법소녀.

Next time please use some variance of my ingame name. It will be more convincing to add an x at the end or at the front.

If you’re going to record a defame video it might also be a good idea to use a different base camp and different botting route than the one you were caught using ryan.

Ok, I took a look in his forum posts and saw that he reported you for bot use lel
I am surprised you are not banned yet

Now my theory is more likely to be true. If yes, damn, someone has more time in their hands than me, and look that I’m answering a post that has nothing to do with me and is not even from my server.

I’ll just tag him(or she idk) here @IrisHeart

1 Like