Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

right on point

/20chars

lol, I thought the doppel c3 trailer where aoe punish was shown was enough to make people take it, oh well

they were obsessed/torn between zucken, redel and sturt w.e that is on which to max.

most people went redel because of its true multihit. ditching out punish because they find it funny-ish.

dinā€™t some one argue to me that punish is worthless lol? :^)
They said that sparing 1 point on punish for a 200k aoe is pretty dam useless.

Was always emphasizing skill rotation + the potential of clear.
Well none of business now i washed my hands off doppel heh.

And people keeping saying Doppel is all about cyclone. :smirk:

it was the first attribute that i buyed and leveled up when r8 came out, the problem with punish is thatā€¦it lags the hell out in tymeris (people got their pc freeze, the first time i used people was like wtf, since i 1 shot everything ,it get the most out with a falconer 3 with the 75% of double hit attribute+with a linker and down enemies, i remember with only measly 1,5k of p.attack each hit did like 20k-30k (are 3 hits) and gets amped with more mobs around, its pretty powerful but dunno why people donā€™t used it, and do a shitload of dmg to leather targents since is a pierce attack.

I trust punish from the start up, it is a powerful skill and a good dopple always saves a point for it. However, it is really situational. At current end game, everyday i do is saalus + 290 + ET(sometimes) and thatā€™s about it. The place for me to use punish:

1. 290 farming Artiolium. Itā€™s done and normally donā€™t have time for it.
  2. ET
    Thatā€™s it.

And my ET team already asked me to start a elememe alt to counter the future dopple nerf. You might say, just leave the team for them to not see the value of a class. And yes, I did, I resigned from that static PT so they can go look for an elememe.

I have a question about doppelā€™s armor. Whick is better, leather or plate?

Plate.
But with Shade greaves and dehvling gauntlets.

Both.

Mix them up

Example, Virtov Plate Top+Bottom = free hp
Lolo Leather Shoes+Gloves = free lolo crit rate bonus

My doppel ill be full dex. I have to choose 1 type first D: and i dont have enough money to buy 2 sets =/.

itā€™s not 2 sets, you just mix it up.

thatā€™s one full set, not two

leather sets are very good for offense, no argument in that, plate is mostly def and hp. lolo leather top and bottom arenā€™t very good though, so you just get the ā€œ2 part bonusā€ on lolo leather and the best parts which are glove and shoes

Maybe he is worried about mastery bonus.

oh i see. Im not worried about def because dov ill delete my def :smiley: haha. Thats nice. Thanks guys.

Will delete your def but you will still get the 15% Pdamage reduction. But I donā€™t know if it will save you anycase.

not really relevant anymore, better go evasion for full mitigation which leather boots does

Pretty much the bread of butter of Doppel Due to DOV issue.
Until there is a better way to counter DOV 0 physical defense issue this pretty much.

Running full lolopanther leather works too for additional 25 dex. Well depends on your choice any way.

In future moving to

Solmiki plates on the other hand is as good as leather regardless.
(just misisng crit rate but gives you Tones of hp + mdef + strike def etc)

The good thing going shade/kovos greaves is mdef and 2 sockets and demonas/dehvlin gauntlets is more con and nulifying slash penalty in plate(except cyclone) and 2 sockets. Lolo has only 1 socket.

kinda agree on that. Tasty additional hp/mdef is always good, oh regarding dehvlin is it working with cyclone already?

The last it was reported still not working lawlā€¦

Its impossible craft dehvlin and shade greaves because there is no Ionium in game yet.