Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

i failed to understand this
lvl 1 cleave give +50 crit rate + 10 crit rate ???
so lvl 15 = 50 + (10x15) ???
coz from what i read, cleave add +10 crit rate “per level”

maybe i’ll just wait the real patch not just a vague translation
thx anyway

lol, good thing I’m working on both barb and hl doppels

but you know, Both my doppels rely heavily on DOV attack speed (I don’t give a sht on dov PA, I hate def reduction)

so the cyclone nerf is a huge hit to me.

gonna miss this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8pGaEp0EM&feature=youtu.be

Is this a nerf?

Lol just reset to fencer

There are worse classes out there. Doppel just drop to the average tier now LOL.

Look at wizards.

yea but why not buff other classes instead is the real question

look at elememe still being elememe

you mean ele weakie without investing 550% onto a 315 rod + full Gear to teeth with full lolo set and 100% in all Skill including Masetama and POA to squeeze out miserable 33k on 5k + mdef mobs lel. at 7.9k Magic attack range.

mean while all dopple need is a good party + A 3/4 decent funded dopple to pull out this kind of damage.

As for why Balance of Fix? you should direct that to IMC. Especially why in this era people are still using Flat Number mechanics rather than % mechanics and have tons of loop / animation bugs every where.

IMC at it’s best.

Is that the cyclone “fix”? WTF.

no. The fix drops the damage totally over time on single target.

You will still be able to hit 199k on cloth target regardless.

Just that 60 hits now turn into 21~25 hits on Single target but you are able to hit More targets as a pay off.

Some guys make vids hitting less than before fix. I thought the damage per tick was down.

just Hits per second down.

it is hitting like 50~60 hits now in 7 second.

the fix change it to fix 21~25 hits.

Thats sounds good. I think ill keep my doppel. Thanks.

Since this looks like you are basically discussing doppel “fix”, I would like to ask, with gems updates is it better now just going full dex and using gems for more attack? +costume enchants should enough I guess, but I dunno about general consensus.

After gems boost update there can be no discussion whatsoever, jeez.

Dex rulz, Str drools.

Mods can close this topic.

Waiting a day that imc ill “fix” these bug skill like they do with doppel

1st vid:

it’s not a bug, just some overpowered fencer using JP scroll

2nd vid:

unsure what really happened, but it seems to me dual theurge, commonly used in ET 7F to gather energy faster sticking near the roaming crystal

3rd vid:

that’s pyro with agni necklace + link, not a bug.

Both are OP…

if there is one thing broken in this game, that mainly revolves around JP. unless they remove the class. which is near impossible

Really the only way to fix how OP it is, is by buffing all the other classes AOE.

again my intuition was right.

soon people gonna reset their skill to invest on Punish -_-

Glad i was here before it became too mainstream.

wasn’t it supposed to be a power 1 point right away after you get to doppel c3?

unless I’m wrong and most people actually just ignore it