Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

Sorry i mean the lower tier version one demonas*

Didnā€™t working yet too.

Meh they really need to fix interaction issueā€¦ :thinking: i wonder if ktos is fixed.

Maybe with dehvling. But seems it was intended.
Didnā€™t works with cata rush too.

might be some ā€œunintended glitch againā€ just like various issue due to potatoe coding lel.

After all they are famous for that.

Iā€™m actually doing something different with my doppel.

Full yellow gems on armor and pants, will transcend them too.

Now even with 5 dov charges mobs can hit me 1, lel

I have another question. Which is better, 315 orange weapon one or solmiki one? I have much doubt about gear for doppel like you all are seeing.

5 charges :P.

if it reach more than 8 itā€™s pointless though. General usage is pretty ok i guess

Since all we really need is near 1.5k def and it doesnā€™t hurt so bad in current content

nah, Iā€™m rarely getting over 5 charges actually, thank evasion

(Iā€™m actually happy that I donā€™t get more than 5 charges, I donā€™t need to cancel it)

Solmik grants more survivability and Sarkmis is an all-in.

You get the 315 orange one before solmiki, you will want to use your practonium either way

down side of all in doppel lel. They need a dov instant limit attribute or something along the line to control how much stack you ā€œcan getā€.

Make it worth while for how much stacks you want instead of various condition or mushroom stacking steriods.

Anyway i wonder will itos survive that longā€¦ ( servers population are really dropping drastic all i see are regulars or heavily invested players these day even on a weekendā€¦)

I just remembered, I saw a random unicorn on mission today, must be you

but you didnā€™t remove all my buffs this time

at least I know SEA will survive much longer

HEH. i was wondering why is that character so familiar.
RIP.

Most likely the case Sea have players pool (invested ones and tones of them 300-400 players at least each server?) not much new players though.

yeah, though all my characters arenā€™t heavily invested, if you see my bank, howeverā€¦

( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

Was gonna pour all that to my doppel, butā€¦

wellā€¦ ;<, pour them all into the fencer lel. Unless you are already done and is finding something else to invest on.

ćƒ½ą¼¼ąŗˆŁ„Ķœąŗˆą¼½ļ¾‰

I fear fencers might get the ā€œcorsairā€ problem on r9

Iā€™m seeing the same for cannoneers and muskets after r9 lol

1 Like

Musket are kinda stuck.
But still decent with their rotation .

R10 is the deciding factor for musket. (R9 itself if the additional skills sucks they can go back to headshot , covering fire for their bnb.)

Since damage cap will increase eventually.

Cannoner on the other hand will heavily depend on how R9 come out with . R8 is zzzzzzzzzz.

But looking at the ranks it is indeed worrying. Esp unique weapon for rapiers.

1 Like

Even dragoon might have the ā€œcorsairā€ problem at r10

i highly doubt so. Unless there is 0 spears classes later.

lol