Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

It’s the other way around, or both red.

Red on sub affects main, gems go to stats directly, not item

for damage consistency purpose and averaging I like red on subs more

1 Like

I didn’t know that, good to know.
So then why add green to main if they both go to stats? Wouldn’t you want the higher crit rate by adding to your off-hand?

minor difference, meanwhile you get consistent PA on off hand and fluctuating damage on main if red, but red is really good atm even five hammers destroy things

Ok I see the big difference now. I forgot that Red only applied to Max attack, so I see why you would put it on offhand.

Esga inikah kamu?? +15 vtb and not doing transcend

sopo lagi nama keramat cma ada 1… :joy:

@unicorntheshiny https://youtu.be/yDK6dUvqNsk which one is better? Sarkmis or gale slasher i just found out this video n this guy is hitting so hard

what to see here? nothing new, check his damage output closely. he deals at most 100k ~ 80k on the early ones, and falls off down to 40k. i assume there something within his team buffing his damage that much.

What i notice here is that Punish really is a good deal for AoE specially Solmiki. 77k x2 hits is something you won’t want to miss into your damage list.

(i need some more testing on this, punish deals twice on medium size monster, and 3 times on small size)

His punish hit max damage ( white number).

Stacking mobs on top with punish does deal more hits. With link it’s god send.

Well no one in ITOS in pve builds really value punish except the few of us who know what it can do lol.

(since it is cap on per skill 199k)… the only thing i am unable to figure out is can it go through 199k with stacking mobs ( as stacking them on top does give more hit?).

still an weird mechanical skill that i am still trying to figure out.

you shouldn’t be asking me this. You should be asking yourself are you willing to invest that much or stay with “average” investment.

Fencer needs green. Missing an crit is a factor of lost of damage of up to 2.4 with epee or 2.6.

So you have to go MAIN green unless you are full dex. Until you can hit optimal 85~90% alone then you can choose to go red.

@unicorntheshiny can check that circling thing that roams forward at 21F? it amplifies his damage up to 90-100k, i can’t seem to find which class has that skill LOL…

and i think my assumption was right, most skills were left at level 1 after having learn the attributes (zornhau, zucken, redel) giving more value into Punish.

Depends you need power spike or not on punish it’s about 1k power/pattack onto it with 10 points.

( i prefer capping stuartz to gain a short burst as well since stuartz has the highest power and easily cap 400k)

The circle moving = movable oracle safety zone

Without DOV his damage drops to 50k ( on cyclone)

It’s actually his dov (16 stacks). that gives him up to 100% damage boost in total.

They are also running enchanter + linker. Enchanter turns all ur melee dmg to lightning

+50% lightning on JP sooooooooooo @_@… pretty sure cryo frozen + 50% is not factor in.

The Murillo is mvp. (full tank mur (most likely 2.5k~3k def/mdef)

i did rewatch the vid closely, and here are my findings:

from the start up to 00:25, he deals significant damage not because of DoV, nor lightning attack from enchanter (see his buff). but he does have use SP pots at 00:09 that boosted his damage significantly (shown below his 2nd status line but has 14sec duration… weird, is this glassmole bugged with basecamp effect??)

The Punish he used at 00:34 deals Cap damage (199,999) to the linked targets, while dealing twice hits of 77540 per mob which isn’t linked. (almost 150k).

00:51, he again uses SP potion and gave him that 14sec buff, but no DoV, not much increase in damage
01:10 he uses restrain (seriously SW2 build?? could be SW3 too)
01:23 finally he got lightning buff from enchanter
01:51 he again uses SP potion and his damage increases up to 100k
02:20 Here comes another set of Punish Paired with link
02:40 another set of Bash + Punish (paired with Sp potion) as final blow for F21.

and this i conclude, Punish, along with its uber AoE, as well as it hits twice and is paired with JP proved to be a worthy skill.

(if my eye missed detail please do correct me so we can provide more accurate information for the public)

he has s2 hl2 barb so yea.

14 second sp buff + 6 sec stack ( shield sign buff) seems like glass mole moved up? to first layer of buff.

Yup it’s glass mole, glass mole lasts 6 second ( cyclone 6.5) the moment it ends his damage drops to 58~65k from 95~100k

Notice there is daino so buffs can be out of screen.

Glass mole moved to First layer buffed

Linked + Enchant lighting to ensure his punish is capped on that combo.

picture for reference.

Glass mole layer 1 buff

Glass Mole start

Glass Mole ended

Punish AOE combo with link

Assuming if he crits all it will be 199k x 2-4 hits uncertain of total hits we will know when we can test efficiency with link (i have a link chrono coming up with my peer dopple drop my own dopple due to insufficient investment…)

why so much argument over str vs. dex?
chill out and enjoy the eyecandy

1 Like

argument is actually over already lol.

DEX is victor for now huehue. nice racks

Providing more videos of what to expect at the very end game when you maxed everything. Enjoy.

New Costume Sailor Fuku

PvP

GvG

1 Like

that phy attack 11k-12k

2 Likes