Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

safe all your money for cyclone enhance and the doppel 3 attributes i think xD

also skip the weapons until magi

my new weap, will test it out soon (previously its stage 3, while i made all those dps vid, reinserted lvl 8 red gem)

1 Like

i wanted to know your insights regarding Punish, it seems to be mostly useable specially on solmiki. the AoE is ridiculously insane, not to mention it randomly produce 2-3 hits. (tested it myself, though it’s only at level 1)

it’s worth it if you can utilize it (you can stack mobs and deal more hits)
Punish is a heavy PVE only skill that give you a direct 30k-200k burst in a setup if land correctly.

The usage of this is also situational and requires extremely precision normally used to Finish or we can say CLEAN up mass of mobs.

There will be little hiccups here and there if party do not know how to play around ya.

I find that this is not a valid option in general ( if the party does not know how does this work) and it’s definitely not worth more than 1 point.

These day there are some peeps don’t even know what’s the difference between spiritual link and physical link soo… hope you get me

Does that mean that we can skip STR stat for block penetration because crit is able to bypass high block monster? So only taking low amount of STR for swordsman rank boost is enough?

full dex?

i saw your vids…

Block is block. Nothing which deal physical damage can bypass dodge and block. So block pen/Acc still needed in some scenarios.

why red gem over yellow gem ?

if you have so high crit rate from dex yellow gem means lvl 7 450 more dmg to each atk which also ignores the defense and is also effected by attribute lvl
(tested yesterday)

red gem gives you like 195 p atk which is affected by defense of the monster also doesnt scale with dov since it doesnt effect min p atk

so imo yellow>red with a high crit rate since it adds basically free 450+ patk thats a lot more than red gems

1 Like

Red Gem -
DoV scale with max atk.
vs full con, crit atk useless against them.

Yellow Gem -
High 1 gets 50% more crit atk out of it.

many more reason, it has been a debatable question, for me, my guild and the varena no.01 Fletcher opinion, red gem wins at the end. Its also a memento gem, its given free by my best friend who wish me luck in the future.

feel to free to use whichever u think is better.

1 Like

No opinion on it, the skill have potential, but the requirements is too much (knockdown required)

for me,

• no use on world bosses or any boss
  • rlly hard to use on PvP, and even if its casted, its not super good
  • pure aoe clearing skill, already have cyclone for it

so punish isn’t on my list.

Crit doesnt get through block, to get through any form of player with decent block(lets say a murmillo with a shield or a full con wiz like warlock or cryo with a shield), u need to put 80% of ur stat points into STR.

Putting a little isn’t gonna help, u need to be actual STR build to be able to penetrate block, which STR build ultimately is the PvP build if the meta is filled with CON build wizards and clerics (welp, tbl top rank 80% are inquisitors now with a shield :3)

So the solution is to ignore shield user if u met them, let Magic deal with them, u kill those without shield, if every1 dies and left the shield user, only u aim the shield user, play smart, and pray u hav good supports.

Stage 5 Transcendence! Lv8 Red Gem!

just a few days later, i gotten another stage upgrade, the dmg raise is ridiculous, i made my 2 videos melting bosses with 60% before this, and now i m at 150% weapon bonus dmg…

i duno but, i m at the very end of dmg enchantment for a doppel now, have the silver to 100 cyclone too, I tried to solo WB like Blut at this stage and gotten a rank out of it for soloing…what else next?? ._.

SOLO ET 1F? and make a video out of it to see hw much i can kill solo-ing it as a sword?

Or maybe we rlly need RANK 9 or new content.

and p.s. my best friend quits playing due to busy rl and left me alone now ._. (he still online with steam), i havent been playing much too since lvl 330 max, finished all my quest and basically just dailies, gvg and log out.

are you sure everyone else says it scales on min patk :o ?

so if you are 100% sure ofc red gem would be better

idk i didnt test the red gem myself yet but if dov scales with max atk those gems become more appealing to me tbh
for now i use a yellow gem and it basically added 450 atk to my crit just flat on top which i think is nice too : )

i guess i gotta test with red gem to compare dmg

ps: solmiki is coming ?

u can see my video where my max atk is raised together for 10%, yes red gem max atk is scaled with dov up to 150% while crit atk is flat.

i wont say it is “better” than yellow gem as i think both has its pros and cons, high 1 does gives 50% additional dmg to crit atk so yellow gem is not bad too, use whichever u like.

solmiki problem is the server dont even that much ppl that is capable to do the dungeon and has the same free time together

Can you get the values on just gunho frenzy warcry on town.

just provide me the range will do. Thanks. appreciate if you can help me fill in that .

(All buffs clean off 2579~3527)
(all buffs without DOV ? ~ ? )
( All buffs include DOV 2972~3920)

edit in.
My estimate calculation is 2674/2675 ~ 3622/3623.

If this is the case dov is infact scaling base on minimal att as bonus so… lol.

ET1F - Sword+Chrono - No healer attempt

See @akisera if you can take other critics and didnt bring your ego, we can have a nice conversation here. Grats on your lv. 5 transcend. I already mentioned about using red gem, so how “stable” the damage are? 1red 1 green vs 2 green gems?

Meanwhile the item transcend update already came on my server, i got +15vtb. Still holdin it (not doin transcend) maybe ill trans to lv 2 for grind to 330.

1 Like

you haven answer my question Q_Q :confused: the one with all buffs and no DOV

Edit. nvm my calculations are spot on.

DOV is indeed scale to minimal pattack. Green gems for optimal crit rate then red/Yellow ( yellow higher priorities if you have chrono and priest slaves) will be sort after then.

just tested DoV does NOT work with higher max atk it scales on min.

so id take yellows all the way until rly high stage of transcendence

I think new meta for fencers will involve slotting Red gems onto your main and Green onto sub. All our skills do damage off main weapon, so +580 for multihits will make a huge difference in conjunction with decent-to-high crit (based off funding, stat allocation, and gear). Crit rate doesn’t care about which weapon you’re using, it applies to all attacks (to my understanding). Not only does off-hand bonus increase slightly for Green gems, you’re not getting any damage off it to begin with aside from added flat damage, so it makes sense to slot in Gren at that point.