Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you are boring

it comes from better weapon + higher transcendance + buffs+ higher stacks of DoV

anyway im out of here i guess you still cant expect anything out of the people in the forums except some internet hero behaviour T_T

good luck with your builds :slight_smile:

Donā€™t feed him. You can have a better talk with a rock.

i know thatā€¦ but heā€™s so cute when heā€™s in aggresion mode!^)))

still waiting for legit information since we are getting stat reset tomorrow :slight_smile:

yo what is the armor type of 290 boss?

Ghost.
/20ghostarmor

if you canā€™t see reliable source here maybe you, yourself have reliable source. care to share some?

no i dont thats why im asking for help idk why people get offended i already stated all i got is my own experience ( comparing with dex doppels of equal gear on my server) or seeing some vids str/dex

also im curious they said they will work on STR stat and since i dont care too much about pvp in this game maybe str will after all will be still the way to go

i just want to get the best out of doppel i love this class so much :slight_smile:

edit: i just dont wanna use a stat reset til im 100% sure why i should do it

hmmā€¦ i think i already mentioned this one earlier. but think of it this way.

Str provides P.atk + C.atk

Dex provides Crit rate or x 1.5 of damage

STR = guaranteed P.atk bonus (1,000 str = 1,000 p.atk) while C.atk is ā€˜unreliableā€™ because it needs condition to be viable (land critical atk)

to maximize STR benefit, you need to ensure landing Critical hits. which is covered by gears, gems, and cards.

as for DEX

DEX = guaranteed 1.5 damage from crits

To maximize DEX, you need to stack up damage. which mostly comes from gears, gems, and what made up the difference most. ā€˜CARDSā€™.

first and foremost, what STR suffers from is their inability to land crits specially on higher content of the game. (siaulia mission and manticen is a joke if you want it as example, they are only use for damage test. not crit chance test)

secondly, and the table turning issue was the cards. Glassmoles to be precise, there is nowhere near you can get another 80% amplified damage in any source. because you went 8x ellaganos to cover up for Crit rate, you will never have that 80% boost of damage.

Basic atks donā€™t count as comparison too. because this game mechanic does stacking modifier, which is mentioned above that can go over 880% wherein ā€˜raw p.atkā€™ only plays Minimal as long as it doesnā€™t reach 1. (which is impossible)

hm oke so you really think that going dex is the most efficient and futureproof way i guess i might just trust you

ps: until they revamp str ridiculously and we are all fkd xD

by means of future-proof yes, DEX is always on the go, not because of damage but due to its kit, evasion and crits. even on any game created, as long as you dodge and crit. you are good in any way :sunglasses:

but in terms of damage, currently yes, DEX surpasses STR due to game mechanic such as stacking modifiers, and easily access of P.atk sources.

but i do believe the word ā€˜STRENGTHā€™ will have what it deserve to. patiently waiting for that STR revamp the devs are talking about :smile_cat:

Theyā€™ve said that they wouldnt do much about stat by itself, but improve and increment some str based skills ā€¦

thank you very much i finally start being able to follow the whole point behind this

so crit rate cap > p-atk if you are thinking in terms of being future proof ?

also how many points i roughly need to invest in str so i dont have to worry about block pen without using gems ?

ps: how many invested dex is crit cap for doppel with lvl 330 ?

that is actually better !! as i mentioned, the bigger the modifier, the stronger number youā€™ll get. and if skills increment on the Stat itself (just like cleric or mages) it will be another stack of damage modifier. far more better than just Raw P.atk or C.atk bonuses

This is the funny part. check here my Doppel stat (ignore the crit rate because it was naked at this moment, i share gears with my SR)

you will notice that my block pen is only 324, which is again weird enough, i was able to bypass Hogma at ET1F block rate. they never had block my attack, not even once. btw STR invested was 60.

For invested DEX i think we should summon @unicorntheshiny because he is the guy who deals with calculations in regards to this. minimal DEX invested so it wonā€™t go to waste, then put STR or Con depending on what you want to.

I am too lazy to help the community :wink: since helping them these day will only bring distrust to them

pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase broo i need you or at least tell me how to figure it out on my own

use @Reilet previous posted

Crit rate = (( Your Crit rate - monster crit rate ) * 42)/ your level

Where as swordmans only have 1 crit rate per dex. Gears is capped out at a limit of (330~400), this might change with new crit green but no one have the new tables so you have to wait and see

Finestra is 10- 170 the rest i think you can figure it on your own.

things to note quicken is x1.25 crit rate and monstrance is 10+ (1.3 of your dex)

cant u just tell me how much dex i need to invest to be crit cap without having to use crit gear or cards ? O_O

im the worst at math you can imagine srslyā€¦

purely if im totally on my own how much dex do i need to aim for

im totally hooked with this future proof Ā“thing