Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

sorry man but i dont agree with you on that if i can crit for 2k dmg harder on a basic atk (while using khasti btw) just cause of my str oO and have more patk using dov with khasti stage2 then a dex doppel with gale stage 3

5.3k to 4.8 now the difference climbed up to 6.8k with the same weapon but still one less stage of transc

basic atk < i laughed…

If we get your CR 310 as example with a common 100 crit resist = 26% critical chance.
So you will crit damage in a day or other. So a dex will crit 3x more often than you.

ye laugh on a basic atk its already 2k more dmg with a crit compared to a dex with better gear

now let me use str based skills like cyclone and i laugh about your low crits with it xD

Look at aki damage. Tell me about it if you can hit that same amount constantly.
Or match that amount

We will talk about it.

now add another sissel +37 add my second lolo leather piece set bonus 42 crit rate add the crit gem buff which if i recall right will be a buff of 200+300% ( read somewhere)

Still low and still will lose to a dex build.
When you crit 1 time, dex did 3.

10 hits aki crits for 40000~ = 400000 each is a crit

so i need to crit 5 times in the same amount of hits to reach the same damage when my cyclone crits for 80k
doable with zero dex ? definetly

compare to devil dex doppel video and get lost guys please

he his hitting more with his white atks than devil does with her crits T_____T

the crits are not 70k they are 125k GTFO

and thats not even a decent weapon exactly what i stated with what i told you about my khasti vs gale

The same person with the same spec and dex build

Who cares anyway :>. All of those videos are literally 0 show case on equipment spec and stats.

If you do know the stats and equipment behind. Go do your calculation on rotation.

Eventually Str loses out. It’s that simple. Believe it or not is up to you. There’s also a reason why everyone going DEX instead of STR. Not just stupid sheep following mentality .

Tomorrow we’ll receive a stat reset potion. Use it guys, and show the results.

Did you realized that guy had 15 stack of dov and devil 11?
Did you realized that guy has some attack buffs like:

STR is a placebo stat sorry.

the buffs and 4 stacks of dov prolly make up for the 55k harder crits(caution sarcasm) and even in the other video he lost 28k damage of his crit also is full dex and in the first video he had a loooooot more con and not full str

so ye idk guys for me its obvious everyone can do whatever he wants
but from all i see and experienced on doppel str is still the best way to go for pve party play and no pvp intentions

if one day someone of you doesnt just talk and give me a decent calculation like the guy higher up in this thread where i can see it is 100% a fact dex is stronger on doppel i will believe it but until then no thanks

Aki is a crazy fanboy of STR build and he changed.
All I can say is good luck being hit 100% uptime and dealing critical in a day or other.

see stuff like that is not helping at all most of the time anyone with a different opinion or different showcase comes all you ppl act like its a personal matter

i repeat it again im not interested in any kind of ego war

i want legit information and not just blablabla good luck on this and that
a
lso evasion or con both dont matter much in r8 pve because in real pve content you are with a party who will make up for what someone is lacking most of the time
evasion= boss attacks soon not dodgeable anymore
con= boss hits you one time without support you are dead even me with over 55k hp with dumbling and squire buffs can get oneshotted if i play wrong

also aki is also saying stuff like zucken is either 0 or 6 so i dont see him as a reliable source too

so give me legit information and a legit calculation or any kind of reliable info

because for all i see for whatever reason that str build crits for 125k and the dex build crits for 70k~

55k dmg on a crit dont come from any buff or 4 stacks dov maybe a part is but the main difference is coming from the crit atk that you get skilling str

which i can confirm comparing dmg numbers with same weapon with a dex doppel i play with on my server we are even in the same ET party and i just outdps him without even having dov stacks

give me any legit information and proof i will use instantly stat reset and go dex :slight_smile:

Ins’t ONLY 4 stacks of DoV, but 3 more attack buffs. :wink:

Ehm…that second Corean Guy is with Magi two handed +20 min. because red glowing comes with the 20+ upgrade…

ye and still the same guy skilling dex in the second video loses 28k crit dmg you wanna tell me that comes from buffs ? o.o give me those buffs please

Better talk with a wall.