Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

it does, mainly reason why STR is trash because it was the glassmole effect, even with non-transcend weapons you literally hit +70% more (before R7) damage. and yet STR players from previous meta believes that they are still superior. but that case was closed already.

well in scope of Rank 7 without transcendence and Boss Cards, STR was only source comparable with weapon enhancement upgrares. I understand those people. But now itā€™s not.
High Crit % rate provide +50% damage by itself. So yeah in scope of good weapon +50% results in a great boost.

Any tests on that ? Coz i havenā€™t seen any damage values with one card and then with 2 or more cards.

Instanced Dungeon Reset Voucher
Use this to reset the instance entry restrictions for instanced dungeons and mercenary missions.
So i am not sure if this will reset Saalus Convent, Earth Tower, Uphil Defence.
Havenā€™t use any of this, but have 18 of this.

It doesnā€™t work with Saalus.

Those 3 canā€™t be reset. Only merc missions and dungeons.

kTOS just got the Green Gem values updated (increased). Unknown how much yet, but I expect Dragoons to be able to hit 75% Critical Chance (90% with Chronomancer.) via gear and Finestra only up from the old values of 64%/80%.

Regard Horn Pikeā€™s additional critical rate bumps this value up by 3%. Monstrance Scrolls should cover the last 10%.

If you are looking forward, consider lowering your spread from 307:289 (Crit Cap for a 330 Dragoon and current content).

Will update spreadsheet with new values once I get the numbers on Lv6-8 Green Gems.

2 Likes

again. R7 with even without transcend, damage are already amplified via attributes. add another modifier which is glassmole and it outdamage STR builds in any way. if you know how mechanic works youā€™d understand it fair and simple. i DO make my own RPG games so i know how things works.

to make it simply, this game doesnā€™t even give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  about the bonus damage of STR because of modifiers. have you seen retreat shot that deals more than 50k per bullet? i did, with the help of lethargy, monk debuff, and rodelero debuffs to mirtis (previous R7 patch).

this game contains stacking modifiers. granting you more than 600% which results to ridiculous amount of damage output.

thereā€™s no reason to discuss it over anyway since itā€™s over. just want to clarify things into you not to fall into any false information.

already using 3x mole on SR now, damage amplification increase by 30%

10k retreat shot without moles
13k retreat shot with moles

2k crit shot without moles
2.6 crit shot with moles

Looks like str and int is getting revamp Soon.

Hopefully they wonā€™t troll us again :^)

really? where did that came from?

so i guess iā€™m not yet rusted when it comes to making/developing games. i can still feel what is coming from withinā€¦ but i do feel this will really flip the table once, but it wonā€™t be enough to atleast outwit DEX builds do to survival kit that it offers. but as POWER is concerned.

STRENGTH will get what it rightfully deserves.

latest QNA

/20characters

woah, just finished reading QnAā€¦ what bothers me isnā€™t about the STR. itā€™s either the INT or SPRā€¦

certain amount of xx STAT = xx % of cooldown reduction for skill

hope i am wrong with this one.

spr will be broken then (meme spr + int time gg)

(not to mention blessed shards can be traded soon to bypass meme issues) lol.

was just my assumption, but if it does, iā€™d take it will be xx amount of invested stat (not overall stat) = xx amount of sec reduction (could be either flat or % value)

for STR tweak i bet itā€™d be playing with increment on P.atk value, or, remaking some skills to scale with STR %.

rant: why the fucck does ToS mobile have better UI than PC version? fvuking scam

Just gonna put it out here. When i was a high STR Dop i used to be able to use Cyclone+DOV againts a high Int Warlockā€™s Dark Theurge and win with 30-50% HP left. Now, Iā€™m a high DEX Dop and iā€™m no longer able to do that anymore. Same gears, same Warlock, but this time i died miserably (She even had 30-50% HP left). Weā€™ve tried a few times and the results were all the same.

common setup for STR : sissel x2, x8 ellaganos card

common setup for DEX : glad band / phada x2, x8 mole cards

also, are you sure this is STR and not STR:CON? it is arguably different if you invested on some con. if you do DEX:CON with moles. i assure you the result would be different.

you also stated that it is high ā€˜INTā€™ warlock, so i guess block wonā€™t be that much of an issue isnā€™t it?

just clarify stuffs for us. thanks

Iā€™m still using Ella cards since i just reset my stats last night. And yea, i was STR:CON before, now iā€™m DEX:CON but just a little bit less of CON (before, my HP was 33k, now 30k, the difference is only 3k) And also yes, I donā€™t have any Mole card nor Glad/Phada, Iā€™m still using Sissels. The Warlock is almost full int with just a tad of CON and she doesnā€™t equip any shield.

Interesting in what company or freelance or out source ? Or mobile RMGs ? :smile:

Donā€™t tell me about modifiers. Reason why i really like Swordies now itā€™s due to Pelt/Rode>Murmillo, coz in case of him you get easy 880% modifiers.

This thread isnā€™t useful anymore. We need to know what the results are from the developers about possible new STR increasements.

Well for the current ā€œend gameā€ content we actually see how STR impacts game.
Level 330 Rank 8 with Bonus 50 points can get 873 STR value, its:

• +873 Physical Damage Bonus
  • +873 Critical Damage Bonus
    From other side you have Solmiki Sword
    377 - 460 P.Atk
    Ctitical Attack +337
    Where avarage damage will be (377+460)/2 = 418.
    Base damage is [Level + STR], staring STR for Swordsman is 8

So how impactful STR and Weapon to the damage scale right now ?
873 STR is a ~ 2881% Damage increase
Solmiki Sword is ~1379% Damage increase

• Each Anvil enhansment 1~5 will result an additional ~36% increase
  • Each Anvil enhansment 6+ will result an additional ~73% increase
    So taking all that to account +6 Stage 4 will result in 3012% damage increase.
    And in case of going DEX you get free +50% damage multiplier as a crit.
    Resulting in total as 4519% damage increase.
    Where 873 STR + Sword will result in 4260% increase and DEX with crits to 4519% damage increase, 259% more damage and increaseing more your weapon will result in even more gap for DEX winning. Also worth of noting that in case Damage Multiplers with skills, this damage will differ even more.

So what this number all about ?

According to a calculations having no STR but DEX value is equalt to have at least 50% crit will result in more damage and weapon scales much greater then STR. So for STR to be Rewarding it need to:

• better damage scale (Twice better i would say)
  • Change formula for [Critical Attack] bonus to be inside 1.5 multiplier calculation
  • Add additional stat to STR (Not Block penetration, cmon add MAX HP increase, even in a half value of CON would be ok)