Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

It’s on inven and i am block out at the moment if you are curious find proxied in the fencer thread. i believe he hits 60k with it atm (with venier)

The max i see it was 30k.

ive already looked for fencer thread, but im still doubt about fencer and doppel D:

you should be happy with around 20k per composee w/out supports from other classes or spear lunge

30k and above requires 80-100 attributes and a well refined venier

both fencer and doppels require you to invest a lot of silver to make them strong.

Prolly needs lolo for 90k ( pretty sure i saw that guy using one) most likely a hoppi fencer(self debuff) (or was it glass moles ¯ \ (O_O) / ¯) this days people hate to share their builds

Where did you see it?

I’d like to know the strongest because ill invest all my silver =x

Inven. KTOS forums /20char

yeah, it might be hoplite, I remember when epee garde was first introduced it had 0 cd, perfect for hoplite builds.

Today doenst worth fencer + hop?

it works but you can’t use spear lunge twice in a row with epee garde anymore

So i think it doenst worth =s

Did you realized you will die alot in new maps and even in new wbs?
Walking around with no def and no properly support maybe frustating.

Interesting discussion.
So what were mentioned here:

• It’s necessary for Physical class (Any) to get Crit % Chance to value =< 50%

BTW here is formula for DEX getting 50% chance: 50/(42/[Your Level]) - ([Bonus Critical Rate] + [Bonus DEX]) + [Average Critical Resistance]= Total DEX required.
Where:

• [Your Level] obviously your level

• [Bonus Critical Rate] plain Critical Rate bonus provided by Green Gems, Sissels, e.t.c. So if you plan your stats, take equipment to the account.

• [Bonus DEX] plain DEX bonus from Boss Cards, Max Petamion, e.t.c

• [Average Critical Resistance] average for current Bosses/Players CON/Crit Resist, so for now i would take it as a 100.
    So to have 50% on level 330 with 2xSissel, 3x6* Green Gems you need:
    50/0.127-(180+14)+100 = 299.7 so it’s 300. But all of us would like to have new Solmiki equips as Rings/Necklace. So you need to fill missing 40-(37x2+14) = 48 Crit Rate

• STR even with +10% Scale from Rank and bonus points by itself can’t compete with Transcendence scaling.

• So having DEX in favor for 50% Crit you need to invest to counter DEX stat and it happens that CON is a counter stat due to Critical Resistance and Max HP scaling.
    (CON x 85) bonus to Max HP, so basically it can be treat as DEF/MDEF but in greater scaling.

• Tree of Saviour Rank 8 is about tree of DEX/CON ?
    Coz i can’t see myself investing in-to something else with more rewarding results.

P.S.: does [Glass Mole] cards stacks ?

With DOV 10 stacks you still have:

• 15% full plate damage reduction bonus
  • Max HP, +85 per CON
    Get DEX to 350 values and other points to CON what will result in ~30k HP without equips and gems.

Yes. Every slap 4k hp.
Oh man, Rugal :astonished:

Yeap, still hurts. Don’t use DOV, with transcendance stage 6 you still can deal great damage.

Maybe i missing something but i can rarely see monster not from ET that has more then 2k pattack/mattack with level 280-325

No, you’re missing everything. Since a mob with base 1k+ pattack/mattack can hit 3k easy.

Everybody can afford a transcendance stage 6 nowdays?

With skills for sure, with basic attack not so.

No, but as a DOV user you should.
Lower level grind location + Saalus missions will help you.
Let me remind it’s an Korean MMO, so yeah.