Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

Another brainless… I dont follow aki … i dont even on one server with him… Aki just doing the right thing,telling us some pieces of the class and showing them on YouTube and personally I don’t care how he does it.
And from you two i didnt see anything useful!
So you are saying that kTos is as the same as iTos?

1 Like

Yes, like lying in 95% what he says. 1 Cyclone = 4,8M damage doing for a little time 55k.

I’m here to say the truth, aki was the reason to many doppels quit the game with your “meta” without explain EVERYTHING properly.

And ktos is another game? lol.
KtoS only has some updates which we didn’t received YET. This don’t turns Ktos into another game.

5 runs on dungeons … 5 MFUCKING RUNS IN DUNGEON! from the start there was an endless line of events …
I logged to that forum about a week ago , and from what i saw - aki is doing the right thing…
i do not know how he could be the reason for another doppels to quit the game… thinking about stupidity of the second ones…

1 Like

So ktos is another game because they can run 5 dungeons and some events?
Oh man, you got the aki’s disease. Time to visit a doctor.

new vids - 330 atk speed

1 Like

My confusion is, The title of the video says “this is why you have lv15 dov”, but during the fight most of the time, the dopple only has DOV at one stack… Now, do I really need to give point to my dov…

Can’t we just agree to an equal racial society of both STR and DEX? The white and black cookie in forever tranquil harmony?

yes DoV 15 is really crucial for the DoV + cyclone combo. to clarify things, what you really need to do is use DoV then swap weapons to instantly Proc the bonus ASPD.

i can understand what aki wants to show on his every vid. the problem is he isn’t that socialize to begin with, and hasn’t use proper wording to let everyone comprehend on what he wanted to convey.

my Doppel remains untouch as of now. with this massive changes on gears and hair accessories. i can sense that there is ‘something’ big gonna happen. though i am in favor of DEX since the beginning, i have this bad feeling something gonna turn the table… very soon :dizzy_face:

hope so, str is way too weak now. STR is supposed to be better for swordsman, and now it’s…not

1 Like

So much crying, inflated egos and people repeating themselves over and over and over…

…man, this is contagious.

Who do deal more dps in the end, fencer or doppel??

i think doppel because of the DMG cap of 199k per hit…if you hit damage cap at fencer… how many hits of true multihit do have fencer? Doppel have 50+ hit Cyclone - true multihit…

that’s relative, if you mean solo, then fencer can and will do more dmg, but with a party then doppel, but this may change if the new rapier have at least the same amount of p.atk as the lolo and +2 to fencer skills, since red gems in off hand give you 2xx+ physical atk and there’s a dagger with 2 slot then fencer could do more in every scenario…

this thread need to die already, coz no1 reading 1400posts half of it bashing each other

for others, u might wanna start ur own thread to keep track on info

just saying

1 Like

Solo Damaging > Fencer > Drag2 > Dopp3

IF they all exist in a party > Dopp3 > Fencer > Drag2

Btw to clarify your question. DPS means not just the burst, but damage accumulated for a specific time.

if you literally asks for DPS. Fencer will be above all due to these skills having 0 cooldowns.

Swap fencer and dopp around. Fencer has better sustain dps than dopp

Comparing via seconds dopple cap up to 6-7 hits at most with cyclone on quicken sept actually does 7 hits in that 1sec .

Also basing on ping per second spam of attaque composee can reach up to 3 spams (6 hits/8 at max)

Comparing DPM Dopple will be no where near fencer. Since Dopple has larger cool down than King fencer so yea. pretty much.

That’s assuming capped situation any way.

But in reality dopple cyclone is too hard to cap unless you have all slash debuff + drag sept up with Fencer lunge.

Else fencer will just easily reach cap with sept/dragoon @_@…

Edit part of hits per second : cyclone has a 45 second cool down and up to about 88 hits in 14 second during that point of down time. You only have redel>pouncing and it’s extremely hard to cap redel at 1.4m burst also. This is the issue with dopple down time.

The only main reason why Fencer excel is due to 0 down time of his primary bread and butter skills. Due to EPEE this allows fencer to cap with minimal Party efforts with equiped veiner/Lolopanther +2 skills.
( they capping with just a miko in KTOS now or a dragoon)

If you are wondering i am actually comparing KTOS ( max out end state).

Assuming you are only halfway players ( like aki) they will never outduel a fencer who is onpar of in their attributes

Attaque Composee hits 90-120k per hit without assist at max cap.

Dopple has Limits that is cool down.

Attaque Composee is a spammable 2 hit (0s cd). sept is 7 hits (29 sec cd). Fleche is 3 hits 2 over heat (42sec cd)

Every skill of fencer is true multi hits. So far. @_@.

1 Like

Thanks man. Im thinking about to make a sword dps. I play on silute. Sw3-pelt-corsair-fencer sounds good? full dex? Which skills should i lv up?
I know its off topic D:.

Silute = ping terrible like ±200ms

Sounds Fine but. As i said do note attaque composee spam total is still affect by ping ( server delay) etc.

At 200ms i heard theres a few that can spam up to 2 per second and is still relative fine.

As for stats it’s something like 3dex :1 str or more. (depending on how much you want to push your crit rate).

Fencer is a standalone class circle 6-8 so anything before provides utilities will be good.

I myself prefer to have at least barb 2 for the new warcry since it scale to enemies, but sw3 pelt cosair works so no worries.

Main center of sw3 is for painbarrier anyway (in terms of PVE)

My focus is totally WB. Can you send me a build on tosbase? Idk the skill points =s.

Can you send me a video with any fencer hitting 90-120k per Attaque Composee? =0