Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

I know it scales. Was only a hue comment.

I don’t like playing based on high rng numbers.

I know. Hence a revamp.

Static safe numbers +1.

I think everyone’s forgetting that red gem increases max damage for main hand, not patk, unless they changed that as well. Otherwise green gems still king.

Surely not forgetting unless you didn’t read any previous posts.

From what I can see you were the only one that mentioned it.

@Esclados

Is your math going off max attack or patk for red gems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-XgtWmUxMk ele e dex e owo dano overpower

I have to tell you the truth, I was always dex after he left buff in str changed because of rumors but did not see changes, and I will say one more fact I read up there compared to the damage this guy and rank 19 in pvp and akisera the akisera is far behind so to not mention that it almost does not exist in damage to this dopel dex, so if your server is the same as the friend dopell video dex noob unfortunately it has 10 times the damage and look to you have to your video on youtube and overwhelming and to compravar its low damage relative or damage noob full dex or more balanced dex damage.

3 Likes

As expected from Aki he’s got his hand on early on the 2Hsword stuff. better test it solo in siaulia mission to show us how good it would be, seeing your build turn into DEX, was wondering if you did remove the 8 ellaganos cards and change it into something else? moles perhaps?

His maths is off max attack.

DOV scale to minimal. So pretty much.

The only thing that is of concern we are not 100% sure is. Does transcend scale to red gem. If red gems add stats base on Primary info. It is correct.

Thank you. Now since you are already cap with gale mind to do some damage test.

Well most likely i think a 2m boss/wurm will die in 15 sec. Notable rotation.

DOV 15 + 1 Full set skill rotation.
Give us your best burst with yellow numbers. If you do not have 1 point zornhau zuken you can ignore that.

Zwer + cleave > cyclone
Zwer + cleave > zornhau>zucken > redel >stuart

Transcendence ALWAYS
applies to the current primary stat, regardless of when it was
originally transcended. This includes enhancements, gems, briquetting,
and weapon reinforcement.

So, red gem should be scaled to item transcend. (just curious about the new update on kTos, you can read it here http://pastebin.com/YVViL85E)

+15 사크미스(orange 315) 488-906 (+275) = 763-1181 +930(max atk) = 763-2111
+100%(lv.4 trans) = 1526-4222 + 150%(dov 15) = 3815-6511 x3 *7 red gems

+15 게일 슬래셔 (purp 315) = 427-793 (+275) = 702-1068 +100%(lv.4 trans) =
1404-2136
adding weapon effect
(+111 patk and +358 min atk) = 1873-2247 +Lv.15 dov = 4682 - 5056 (w/o
gems)

well, its just rough calc, 315 orange with x3 *7 red gems + lv 15 dov VS purple 315.

unfortunately we dont have enough skill points to get every skills…stuart is actually ignored if the person wanted zucken…

in my case i even consider redel 10 and zwer 5 and ignoring zucken (the weaker multi hit) and stuart

heres what u can do with doppel c3 max skill points

-dov 15
-cyclone 15

the above 2 is a max, no contest
u r left with 15 skill points to play around.
and the skill list of choice will be zwer, redel, zucken and sturtz

heres how u can allocate them

path 1 - Purely PVE, highest dps on single target and pve (world boss)
-redel 6
-zucken 6
-zwer 3

path 2 - slighty towards pvp builds 1, zwer is wide, is far, is a retarded long range skill that also breaks warlock DT and able to snipe off ppl from far away

• zwer 5 (and at least 70 attribute, u ill see u 1 shot archers or conless char frequently from a rlly good range)
  • redel 10 (highest maximum dmg 1 click, usable on wb for pve dmg too, but we all know redel range is stupid, unless ur oppoennt stop moving for the next 2 seconds u probably wont get to hit, and the hitbox is 1 of the smallest shyt ever, we have this @ 10)

path 3 - slighty towards pvp versatile build, well, for those who seek versatility, its not gonna output dps @ path 1 but it forgives if u missed ur target, and sturzt has better hitbox compare to zucken or redel.

• zwer 4
  • redel 6
  • sturzt 5

zucken despite its a multihit skill, its actually the weakest among all 4 due to its hitbox, but PVE wise, it stands @ 3rd place below cyclone and redel.

Conclusion -
PVP priority

• Zwerc
  • Sturz
  • Redel
  • Zucken

PVE priority

• Redel
  • Zucken
  • Zwerc
  • Sturz

so base on the above skill points allocation, the
Zwer + cleave > cyclone
Zwer + cleave > zornhau>zucken > redel >stuart

is not working >.< (because u dont have sufficient skill pts)

1 Like

So, how’s the state of things given that new content stuff have high crit resist?

@akisera
How useful is the sissel now that you’re high dex with more accuracy. Does the effect still occur as often?

the effect was never looked upon, if u get it then u get it, else ignore it.
its too hard to proc it, by the time u proc it most likely u wouldnt notice it or its not game breaking, or u are already dead.

I thought Zucken>Redel because of extra damage to shock. Am I mistaken?

It’s Zornhau-Zucken. Zornhau applies the shock, Zucken gets the bonus. I’m not sure if the Zucken bonus applies to both Crown and Zornhau, because it gives two separate Shock debuffs.

IMO, Redel is better because it’s a true multi hit while as Zucken is fake. But still it gets bonus from Shock debuffs so its still pretty strong.

Video below is a Doppel3 testing skills against practice dummy. Video starts at 0:26 where he uses Zucken and we can see that it still only does 5 hits.

Oh you have mix distribution ?

It’s fine. Some guys perfer having zwer at 1, zornhau 1 , zucken 1, 1 punish.

Main reason cause you can just upgrade the attri and leave it at level 1 on reset. You can actually deal max damage with punish with just 1 point.

Also to fill in rotation CD. DOV well tbh i have no idea if i wanted to max this or leave it at 10. half the time i won’t hit more than 8-9 ticks lol. Unless i spam mushroom.

Over leveling DOV seems pointless later when you can cap damage with just 8-10 ticks.

Might want to consider respecing when you hit damage cap with just that.

Zwer is indeed high in power but believe is a fake multi hit as well. same goes to zucken. Fake multi hits are cap at 200k no matter how high your damage is. Sadly this is case now. So being redel and cyclone is top priorities to max no matter what

Well Looking at your skill build rotation.

I guess zwer > cleave > cyclone on DOV for rotation one

Zwer> cleave > redel > stuart for rotation 2.