Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

2:1 is better if he wants to go for glass moles. 3:1 is more towards mix and match.

item transcending and weapon enhance makes str useless.

problem is you dont really need that much con. str will become a max min stat. Unless you like overloading crit rate to lose out to those carefully max min then i rest my case

but his build already had enough bonus crit rates, and he is paired with a friend with monstrance, there is no reason why you would go high DEX, youā€™ll just waste that much STAT point to overkill Crit rates, better spend it on STR for additional damage, or CON for survival. again, that is specially for his build alongside with his comfort zone having free monstrance.

With new Red gems building it make even more sense to invest in dex +310 PD from just a gem (100% transcend = 620 PD)

Give us more info on the revamp gem values, was inactive for some time now :urn:

Sauce from KTOS thread.

This lv 7 gem alone gives you 310 Physical Damage on Main weapons.

ITā€™s as good as saying ADD DEX> crit rate gems remain unchange.

Seems to be best balance if weapon have dex/crit rate + 1 green / 2 red for optimal or 3 if you want to ultra max min

seriously i am getting nervous when things go this wayā€¦ itā€™s either they are abandon STR or, thereā€™s something for STR on the way. and knowing how thing works here, it will be another unbalance Revamp towards STRā€¦

Yup this is a total over haul on the gems i am getting very strange max min builds nowā€¦

I just switched from high STR to high DEX. I have absolutely no regrets. Iā€™d do it again even if I did less damage, which for the record, I donā€™t.

The new gem rebalance just further reaffirms my decision. It seems like the biggest benefit from switching from STR to DEX isnā€™t damage, especially because they end up being similar overall, itā€™s the survivability. Iā€™m a full plate Hoplite/Dragoon who uses Finistre, and I still evade most attacks, not to mention my passive blocking is getting quite good as well and I donā€™t even have Didel Tower Shield yet. STR - DEX debate doesnā€™t come down to damage, itā€™s the survivability (and avoiding knockdown). Thatā€™s the issue with Swordsmen that IMC hasnā€™t been able to address.

holy crap that damage. Itā€™s 40 at level 1??

Yup. Reccent changes. Magic is 96 at level 7.

Crit rate head gear and gems are not changes.

Hp goes up on newly enchant ones 99 PD / Crit attack / Magic attack and 2k hp

+15vienie twin blade with lv4 transcend + 3x *7 red gem? full dex build seems ā€œLEGITā€ for doppel. LMAO

Extremely legit. Go for the new Purple blade / Orange - 72 con. (you can get hp from GEARS + red gem + Hair now) god dammit why imc why

assuming you run 3 x red gem + new BIS which hammers up to 150/ 250

that will be like 600~900 or (750-1k + 910) * 2

oh god the horror damageā€¦ 4k PD just alone? oh my god.

Now it comes down to this. Which ever phyiscal meele class is abit to near cap crit and have the most amount of true multi damage lines uninterrupted will have the best dps.

Fencers, Dopple are the king of this then.
For archers most likely to be muskeeter/SR

Picture for reference on KTOS thread

Red gems + PD for main on first HP stat is increased as well.

1.8k HP per gem on lv 8

Crit Attack ones

goodness. That red gem.

@unicorntheshiny and about 3 weeks ago this build was consireded ā€œTRASHā€, here in my server (TOS INA), we goin to get card system + item transcend update soon.
When R8 update hit my server, i think ill choose that purple swordā€¦ or else i had to reset my con to 0. (if i choose to get that orange th.sword)

With how the change itā€™s goingā€¦ High dex builds are relatively more safe hereā€¦

With Low dex i am getting hit at 6k-13k damage with my toon at 300 spotsā€¦

Itā€™s not really fun.

It make Pelt extremely good to squeeze out with 1k PDef on aspersion + Guardian that it is good now. My Peer who had a dragoon guardian pelt 2 is only taking literally near less than 100 damage at higher maps 290 +

well, because im doppel, i dont care about def, well DoV 10 gives me 0pdef. lolā€¦ im just hoping that at 280+ map, around 1100 eva are enough to grind or to do quests.

Well you will need more than that i have near 1.1k evasion they hit me like 6/10 of the timeā€¦ #puke source playing muskeeter clearing quest nowā€¦

The mages hit truck loads you will need enchant magic defense each time you run out.

CC are master race nowā€¦ as for DOV juts stack poison mushroom literally dopple now is kill or be kill 90% of the time if you are on high tier 280+ maps