Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

just like every other pendulum works’s reacting base on ur distance to the chests

Its basically find the chest with the hints given from the reaction of the pendulum. Time limit is 10 mins

You can look under the gimmick section in the forums it’s more highlighted there.

So its 100% gem abrasive, or is it the same as ibre recipe?

not 100% , about 50%

cause the drops are stamina pill lv 1 2 3 abrasive

So its still harder to acquire higher crit gear from gem with its probability, even with kadume cliff gimmick + party quest

it’s actually about the same to transcend shards + enhancment of weapon so yea.

i would just say every mth will net you at least 1->3 level 9 depending on what you are doing.

2000 doesn’t seem so hard now does it.
I will return with my overkill evasion build later, just waiting for that card attachment update to hit my server… :disappointed_relieved:

What’s the max amount of abrasive you can get from that each day again? Say if you’re completely lucky.

2 level 3, << Evac
2 level 2 uphill,
1 intermidate via magic assoication?,
2 advance magic assoication,
4 basic kdaumel
1 stray rabbee gem from strolling dina.
30-50 gems 1 star gem 5x party quest ,
and prolly 3-4 green level 3 from doing evac itself.

1 Like

@unicorntheshiny was about to ask the same, how many times can the pendulum gimmick at Evac can be done per day?

twice for pendulum.

You can also turn in mats from nahash/rukylas/grynas

There is a magic assoicaiton cylindar pillar that gives you dailies and it rotate on this 3 map. It can give up to 3 advance or 2 advance 1 int iirc depending on your rng of the day. It works for all characters. repeatable daily.

/20character@_@

1 Like

is this the one in the center of the first 2-way area in EVAC? it’s where you collect about 20 souls. i got nothing there but a bunch of earth resist potions. lol

naw , magic assoication is on ruyklas , nahash forest and grynas hill edit.

You can check out the gimmick thread here

I used to slaughter Pavaisa with jolly roger on for gems (like, 100pcs per hr, only lv.1 tho), this can be some nice addition, thanks.

i use to do that when Demon prision 2 was having infinite key vubble spawn.

It gives me up to 300 pieces in like 1h?

Sadly not viable anymore.

Advanced gem abrasive? Haven’t seen that before, maybe not implemented in my server yet. How much exp?

just tried hunting pendulum at evac twice, got stamina pill ang L1 abrasive

Exactly the same, lmao.

i can’t remember how much though i think it’s about a level 2 exp lol.

Only gotten 1 so far.

Yea at times there was a day i got 2 stamina Pill -_-… on lucky days i get up to 2 level 3 it’s extremely rng

On average in 14 days so far i get about 3 level 3 , 4 level 2 , 9 level 1 , and about 12 pill

The luckier one in the next mth i have gotten up to like 8 level 3 5 level 2 , 3 level 1 , the rest pills.

^
i just do daily evac / uphill when i am extremely lazy or worn out from work rofl. It’s short 20-40 mins stuff that well net you the most depending on your luck