Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

huehuehue

its all the small things that make memories memorable

forget me not, for i’ll be banned again one day

nope, never need crit attack gem for my char
its already covered by the buff in R8 lol

just need to pump moooooore~ crit rate

Eh… now that you mention it, that’s something I think I’d like to achieve, oh the satisfaction. Then again, actual crit rate decreases as you level, so, that’s probably why they need to add high crit rate gears, so you don’t plateau with just gems and ellaganos.

Cheers for 1000.

i do appreciate your effort in doing those calculation (coz honestly im too lazy to do those myself), what i meant is, that was calculated with 0 crit resist, how much % will it decrease if 200 crit res is in play? maybe 400?

You and nicola are great at these.

i prefer bluehound to get banned first. heuheu

well, his ingame account is banned, or so i heard

you serious? let me get my popcorn first and re-visit their thread.

Okay put your arguments aside for a sec. Need some advice from you guys. If im a hoplite basically i have high str but i still take alot of dex because the 150 is not enough for late game. However what im concerned with is not only adding dex to get more crit rate, but the evasion. Finestra takes away 79 evasion with splash attribute. How much dex do i need to offset that drawback if i still want a good amount of str for base dmg? And i think investing in some dex is necessary because lvling up gives dmg, eva, block etc without investing points but crit rate doesnt increase with lvl ups.

with 200 crit resist in play we need about roughly 350-380 to offset it.

so that would means about 1.1k crit rate. It definitely not attainable by swordsman alone. It requires quicken + monstrance. Or the easier way just zalicai them (Y)

Differs from build to build so as long as you know what you are doing you have my green light.

@unicorntheshiny shed us your light with the finestra calculation. you are better at this kind of stuffs.

Investing dex for evasion is actually minimal. Dex does not actually give alot of evasion 1 dex : 1.5 evasion? i don’t remember extactly how much but this was on the other thread.

There are more ways to offset finestra 79 point evasion. Such as inputting green gems on boots. or hammering them.

If you want the accurate amount it sohuld be about 40-50 dex invested just for evasion to offset. It should be least of your worries. Especially at higher levels due to the fact well… mobs are magical :<\

As a hoplite yea you will need lesser but optimally you will be looking at 150 to 230 dex total, (so about 130- 175 ish dex invested)

Well thanks for the input. Yea i know there are alot of magical mobs at higher lvl but im sure evasion still has its place. Before i became dragoon i actually neglected dex due to 2 reasons. I dont use 2 handed so i have block to replace eva. And before i reach that level 150 crit used to be enough. Now i need more dex to start getting some crits back and evasion to replace some missing block from using 2 handed. I mean if i dont crit much at all in the end then going 3 ranks for finestra 15 becomes a waste anyway. Anyway thanks for answering :slight_smile:

yup true, finestra is the real reason why most go hoplite 3. it’s actually investing circles to maximize your damage output.So you can allocate more stats to CON/STR
Actually theres another saying if you kill them fast enough. You won’t take any damage X_X. well each to each personal perspective

Also due to new equips and transcend you can easily attain 80k(40k for low con) hp this day. With swordsman

Watch out for the spear throw buff.
It’s extremely disgusting. XD.

Dam son critting every single hit. Lol. Yea im aware of the spear throw buff. Hopefully its dmgx3 rather than dmg split into 3.

yea it a overall buff.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

call it OP, but i think thats the way it should be

i mean, come one, rank8 monster have more than 300k hp, a spear throw 10k dmg is nothing, you still need to spam more than 10times to kill a mob in rank8 content

all skills should remake into scaling with str/int whatever their class’s main stat is.

i cry seeing my lv3 bash attribute 50 doing less than 1k dmg at lv170 map…

pommel beat lv10 attribute 50 do only 2k dmg

im sad…

lel. I know but the power scaling of each rank is… extremely big. It kinda make lower skills meh. they are just stretching artificial difficulty by making mobs have like what 550k at 320?

lul good to see the bloke gone.

How does that evac pendulum work btw?