Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

where is the apology u owe me?

The only thing that is missing is 50+ - 100 + crit rate rings.

If these exist whichever build will work perfectly for optimize r8.

Favoring dex doesnā€™t mean you investing strength is bad.

Neither does Favoring strength means investing dex is bad.

Itā€™s reciprocal. Why dex is highly favor now is due to lack of crit rate gear.
If that comes out it will go back to being a balance and i think it would.

Well at least some weapons have + 60 crit rate or 35 crit + 25 dex etc etc.

wow just wow

if you can prove investing in crit gear is easier than investing in dex, then iā€™ll do dogeza for you

sigh, so hard having discussion with a troll LOL

tbh, itā€™s the same as building phada. When you get that you will know what i mean. You need high enchanment + transcend to make up for the lack of strength. If this system doesnā€™t exist. Dex builds will deal way less damage then it is intended to on certain builds.

In conclusion.
Both are equally expensive. You want to know the cheapest class + attribute build that works without heavy equipment investment. Yes you know what i am looking at. CLERICS AND WIZARDS.

huh, im not even discussing,

im telling you so you better know what you are making your character into.

good for you if you know exactly how you wanna play your character
coz you gonna be responsible for your character, not IMC

but its pity for some newbie to follow blindly FOTM and cry later when meta changes

my intention, can you feel it?

yup, but honestly
*10 green gem
with roasting gem max at 5 level, you got more negative to think too

well here you are, just make them hues rain on moderators. they honestly scuk at moderating.

when I started playing this game, I was only set on looking for that combination of class Iā€™ll have most fun playing. its no fun to chase meta. and look I got 1k hr playing time, no max level yet. highest Iā€™ve probably got is my level 248 Templar. Tree of rerolls indeed lul.

@unicorntheshiny this still accurate? but still investing 9m+ exp on a single gem then needing to change weapons once newer ones are released, i donā€™t like the idea of it. but well, still gotta do it at some point. its gonna be easier once higher level of gem abrasives are introduced.

well anyway Iā€™m on team Hybrid. with a little more in favor of Dex.

on a side note I really wanted to try Sw-High3-Barb3 for luls. Maybe when we get something like Samurai or what Iā€™ll do it :joy:

10 actually with r8 out. my alchemist is waiting @_@.

stop backing me @unicorntheshiny , @biowolfmon1 starting to think weā€™re gay or something

#get-rekt-plz @biowolfmon1

kiddingā€¦ no offence broā€¦ we swordman should always be holding each others hands despite disagreementā€¦

we have enough hard time in PVP/GVG/WB against other classesā€¦

Yup it is accurate.

At the moment we are able to access to lucky levels 3 and intermediates from gimmicks.

Which give alot of exp. i had about 15 levels 3 in 14 day prolly luck but yea.

most of us stopped at 8 in this case cause going lv 9 /10 is kinda urghā€¦ as bad as throwing 200m to rng to enchant purples ipower 470 to + 18 and above. Itā€™s possible just tedious or not worth the money. Unless you are already full cap + whatever then by all means go ahead lol

itā€™s just flat 5 exp for trash materials (which what I have been doing to reach 6-7 right now by buying them off the market)

what is the highest abrasive we have right now? level 2 gives 15k, is there level 3 already? i wanna ditch my sissel for GB. but I need to cover that 74 crit rate loss.

i havenā€™t seen the new mobs at 330 yet. not sure how much crit resist they have. as far as iā€™m concerned, new mobs have insane amount of P.def and Mdef or some sort. and the other thread says that you need atleast 787 C.Rate for 330 mobs with 0 Resist.

you calculated it yourself (though with finestra and 190 base DEX)

LoL this part made me laugh, your brain does not absorb anything at all, DEX is Reset friendly STAT. your STR got buffed? no problem, weā€™re not affected that much at all. your STR got nerfed? oh fvk time to reset 1:3 STR DEX says your TOP SWORDSMAN.

okay, peace

iā€™ll wait some1 post how much time needed to get *10 green gem
and how much time needed to reach 330 from 280 and investing dex

if it faster reaching *10 gem, then iā€™ll start dogeza in every post + investing in STR

no thank you i am striaght HUEHUE.

You have valid points. If you are throwing rubbish out it woulda back fire. All here i do is stating a fact which is achievable and doable.

This pretense inculde patches we getting down by next month. Not sure when will r8 come to ITOS but i am not ready by the end of the mth :cold_sweat:

Yup definitely. Which is why dex is better on the edge now due to new crit escalation gears.

I am neutral here soā€¦ lel. just stating some valid points.

and you gave me idea where to farm abrasives other than TBL, Uphill and buying scrap mats.

/1000post

congrats to all contributors of this page. HAIL SWORDSMAN !

if you have multi char just a month. 3 of them.

You can reach 330 in a day from 280 if you save all yours 11 cards + lv 10 cards and grind from 215 -> 280.

If you go out dex. You need to invest in PD gems/ Crit damage gems.

Which goes out to be the same actually =/. So it ends up as no difference lawlā€¦

@migzzz,
you stole the 1000th postā€¦ pffttt!

@biowolfmon1
nah, just kidding,
just make sure you know what youā€™re doing, anything is fine.

@elzeraus
go on preaching your Dex theory, you can be friend with another Dex user @razm2888
See my profile pic. Heres a big K

@unicorntheshiny
hehehe, brofist, bro hug, no homo

I am a nice guy please appreciate my information and i like people to correct me if i am wrong so i can learn and absorb more information not for the fact of myself but also sharing it back to the community.

Due to the fact that i really like this game alot despite it having flaws and i hope it doesnā€™t disappoint me down the road.

I really dislike a toxic dam community. I prefer it to be neutral mabbe a little troll is fine but not over the board.

@kinyau87
tis how I feel right now. huehuehue

1 Like