Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

nah, just a solo-dungeon-money-maker-slave… not gonna bring to any event/pvp/pve anything…

gonna put just dov1 for aspd boost…

2 Likes

O_O hop > Dopp? , hoplite can farm 145/ 130 quite fast after the reccent buffs though building around spear throw.

Dopple isn’t a ideal fast dungeon clearer though, unless you really swords and dpe @_@.

thinking swrod3 high1 cor2 dop2 for rank8, main focus gungho, concentrate, high 2hd-swrd Cri Dmg , corsair jr10, Dop dpe10 dov1

clearing low level dun like 130 etc with high silver per run…

stat 1str 1dex

2 Likes

The key sharing in the first place was about builds also which is more effective at the end point.
STR OR DEX but not neglecting either.

Con is always out of story as you will need to invest a little or minimal in it unless you like extreme high risk esp against magic damage.

R7 Was str era as you need STR to make up the lack of PD from gear. Gears are able to provide you up to max crit rate with minimal dex invested.

This is a total reverse at R8. Crit rate gear (80 + crit rate ?? 404 not found)
Which cause every one to accept the fact how the game is moving at least from r8 onwards.

Weapons have tremendous spike due to transcend and this clearly indicate strength is worthless to add just for just Phy Dam alone on unless you need block pen.The remaining to add was due to the fact you are able to cap or attain the crit you are lookign at. + - 85% crit rate alone. Party buffs will always boost your crit rate > over 100% to negate crit resist .

Then HERE COMES BLOCK PEN + Damage weapons/Gear. Oh god the horror.
Worse of all crit damage weapons appears and they are heavy being + 400 crit damage etc.

So if you are not going crit for the additional 50% Flat bonus and additional Bonus from Crit damage. That is alot of damage you are missing out. Still key issue 404 not found crit gears.

Which tells you obviously where it is heading. Dam bloody dex for stats allocation to make up for the lack of crit rate.

This doesn’t change the fact that STR is extremely significant at lower as you are unable to access the end tier gears(by end tier i mean 220+).

Obviously still you won’t need that much of STR imo. Just decent amount.
Neither you need max dex unless you want to attain Kirito Status of 100% crit on solo.

Still some people are stubborn and wants to debate on saying this is bullshiet theory craft when It is in fact shown out already via Koreans, Japanese and international even ASEANs who is playing in the Korean server itself. Also the amount of sweeping statement and ignorant in a person mind is shown here.

What they are doing is actually a favor for us to keep track what we should be adding to avoid mis-allocation or over allocating a single stat unless you know what you are doing that can be cover via gear.

hmm does cosair synergies well with 2hand weaps?

Afailk i am only aware they are extremely good with spear + dagger though…

its a fail build, built for only 1 thing in mind, money~

now u know why i like to make 99alts and still i am against any sort of Class Reset, Stat Reset or even Skill Reset~

2 Likes

well your core build actually does work. Just cosair being a ??? tier. lol for 2h,

but 1h seems fine imo O_O. after all its a toon just for 130/145

This thread created 16 Aug…

See the date. 8/8/2016

yet some retard excuse bc he’s not knowing about item transcend, and gear soon goin to be implemented. (well kTos already got item transcend when that news came)

“Twisting my word much? I said DEX is not worth to add tats like so long
ago before Vienie twin blade and transcends even implemented.”

It’s a simple consistent face-tanking while dps, compared to burst and run. I did at most 15k with cyclone, guardian always on, no offensive buffer (the PD was diev3, the kabbalist was sadhu3 almost couldn’t move due to lag). The fletcher can do over 25k but both my wugu and fletcher friends died often, I didn’t die. I still need heal from time to time but you get the point. There’s only 1 instance that I almost died. What I lacked in burst, I made up in consistency.

Funny how someone discredit evasion a lot, while I can /cossack dance in front of demon lords.

Yeah it’s the same case with my fencer, though I was solo at that time so I had to steal heal tiles

Well if there was div/kirvis the damage definition woulda be who deal more damage on invulnerability setups.

I pretty much treat evasion as second tier bonus in Optimal parties.
But lets leave that in another topic

Well since demon lord class WBs can wipe tile/deployment skills, there’s no such thing as invul setup there, even if there’s, it would still require retreating often (like mackdangal - SZ combo, or running ccw on ausrine). I didn’t even retreat to take ausrine (there were 2 div3 there) as it would endanger people there (agro stick).

It’s your preference. It’s just another viable solution.

try meltis + ausrine while you drink a pot on 7/8 glass mole with a soc in the party for regen + 1 chrono /thau boost just you. Just don’t try it on rexipher rofl.

Well this is more of a late to party sure chasing dps to no 1 group soo… lel.

Hmm, haven’t tried melstis (krivis3 is rare here, most are daino sellers), but I heard it’s not as good as on paper, since it’s channeling and only holds buff when you’re in the circle, and the SP consumption that’s tremendous over the skill duration. So many room for errors, interesting to try for fun tho. Wonder if it works well with ein sof SP recov. You can replace the required support classes for that with dps instead…

Yes. Melstis isn’t bad. it’s just need very specific setup. It also holds your deeds + whichever buffs you have as well.

It works also with SP pot + melstis . Melstis depletion is depending on 5% sp.
So you can channel up to a good old 50 second of invul and damage buff each time on a good setup.

It really enables all DPS to go leeroy , and plenty of dragoons :^) around. Swordsman benefits most from the debuff they chut out with especially fencer/ dopple h4h4h… Looks for sep debuff > fires burst on 5 sec and rotate for the 1min.

It’s crazy amount of setup and damage dealt out if you are blending with your party.

blame all the meta and year2000 player who go for fotm…

im sad to see this happening in a diversify class game itself…

=X.

Swordsman meta now har

I dunno, the new WBs (which interest me to think of good setup) seem to be of demon lords class (Blut and Nuale), so they’re likely to have the tile wiping skill too. I simply hope their skills can miss like the current demon lords, lel.
Lower WBs are all about who found it first anyway, die in seconds.

no wonder haukinyau defending Aki, because they share the same sentiment, both were hated by their attitude… [quote=“kinyau87, post:914, topic:321139”]
seeing 4 5 6 people bashing him
[/quote]

4 - 6? your counting it wrong. not less than 20 people hates the guy, not just in this thread but most of where he goes and replies, he gets despised and hate.

and saying STR is also a future proof STAT means you’re just nothing but a clueless player in any type of MMO… IMC fvked raw value of STR that it’s close to nothingness, thanks to block pen for saving it. and some bonuses for swordies, other than that it’s a complete TRASH. CON works the best here.

This is how their STAT mechanic works, if you can’t accept that you can go believe on what you wanted to, we aren’t the type to force you believing what is clearly stated and written into the game. i can clearly happily leave my favorite quote to you.

“i told you so~”

i am just your ordinary experienced RPG maker who’s expertise is on game mechanics

they can fck up STR now, they sure can fck up DEX next~ huehuehue

anyway, whatever dude~

im here still waiting for my dream INT magic swordman shooting Getsuga Tensou

im not defending Aki, Aki can go die for all i care

nvm, keep this thread posted until 9999post will ya

i bet 99% of this thread have 0 value responses

thats forum for ya all