Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

Also that “I’m used to being hated” and “I get hated regardless” almost make it seem like he did it on purpose, that is, feeding his ego. But now he’s anxious about it lol. How juvenile.

This wont end, apparently.
put down your pride, upload your video and share, dont just all talk.

I have heard many been calling me stupid, but is funny the stupid one is on the very top now.

AvantHeim is my guild, this alone makes alot of sense, the guild is hated much and being accused of alot of fake stuff, the guild constantly rank 1 every week and members all are well equipped, its attracting hate because it is on the top, surprised u cant get it.

You can continue being ignorant, because ur 1 of the ppl who hates me.

welp, joining Aki in his prideful post and ganking against him sure is better, right?

as far as Future Proof is concern, going 1str 1con 1dex for swordman, you’ll definitely wont go wrong~

as for DPS, just blame Rank8 coz IMC dont know how to balance, causing Dex to be superior while Rank7 was all about STR.

Aki wasnt wrong in his fact, just inappropriate approach, but by no mean he need to talk politely, coz this is internet, he can be a bitch for all i care

but seeing 4 5 6 people bashing him, welp… thats explain why TOS is dying coz the sheep mentality is stronk~

baaaaa for me pls

4 Likes

BECAUSE I’m not in your server, can’t you read? Don’t you get it? I don’t give a flying fart about it, you get hated there? Serves you, go get some tissue.

Are you the same guy as the muted/flagged one? Name rings a bell.

See? provoking post again.

“Serves you, go get some tissue.”

you wont get it because u are never on the top.

1 Like

I m gonna reshare some of the best stats distrbituion, before i close this, it just doesnt go anywhere when all the ppl’s point here is on personal attacks.

Current patch - R7 - 2:1 STR CON *STR is better here because u can easily get 280 and start hunting your eqp, ET eqp, and WB rankings, and this is also the part (now) where GVG is the most. And this is the part where u kept on quoting back, my stats has been 2:1 str con, since when does someone make up the FULL STR twisted words, what the hell lol.

later R8 patch, to lvlling is 3:1 DEX STR and achieve 330 (because u need to grind, HP matters the least in grinding and DPS is the best full speed), u need to sacrifice a little for GVG because grinding to max lvl is more important here.

when 330 is achieved and time to grind equipment from ET or new dungeons and GVG, use 2:1 STR CON BACK (this is the part where your equipment will hav sufficient crit rate and 20F ET mostly have tons of block, the 15F boss and 20F boss both are high def and high block, STR is compulsory to have cconstant DPS here, while CON to maintain u dun get 1 shot by magics) and GVG just lol, 2:1 str con is the stats to kill those FULL CON chars.

When all equipment is done, this is where u need to adjust ur crit rate to “CAP”, because u dunwan to have crit rate over the cap rate, and there is no 100% crit, theres always a cap to attain (thus no full dex nonsense), hav enough CON (lets say 35k-40k hp) to being able to absorb some spell dmg in GVG, and STR to enjoy the bonus 30% more physical attack and rank 8 bonus, alongside sufficient block penetration against insane stats mobs and shield char.
It might be 1.2 STR : 0.7 CON : 2.1 DEX to achieve that, theorytically

u r encouraging ppl to attack more, doesnt help when u reply like that.

OMG he provokes meee back omggg. Diverting topic?

YES OR NO?

Don’t make me screenies every other thing in your wall of anxious text and repost it all over, please.

Do you help when you reply like you did?

Wasn’t it you who started all the hate?

Ask people around, I don’t reply like this unless triggered. Actually most people here are nice until you came around and started bashing first.

I didn’t even have an account to reply in this forum, until this guy…

so? means whatever i said is lesser coz i got muted and this my 2nd account?

means your higher on your horse?

lulz… good luck for swordman class

oh well…

i think lostac main a fencer or something, fencer thread still going strong

well, Cata/Goon/Lancer thread is dead

there is no worthy Dop thread any more

oh well~ information is valueable, better not spoonfeed these ungrateful lots

2 Likes

Ah, you funny guy…

My intention is to share the very best of mine which works to ppl, u r triggered because u have so much pride, if u wanna argue back at least provide evidence to shut me up by that time, but yea…all i see is theorycraft and all talks…

Up to u guys man, guildmates already warn me dont go share my stats and how to play at forum, i just felt like i shud go share so swords dont get discriminated by most ppl…

Your intentions doesn’t match your reply, you probably need to grow up and understand what you are saying before anything.

SEA is known to be toxic already and you are just proving that, I am of no excuse either since the moment I replied I was already a part of it.

You’ll probably be loved by the community if your replies aren’t stupid. Get a clue.

Haven’t you learned that bashing other build is not the way to convince people? Where’s your thousand swordsman cavalry now? (I sincerely doubt there’s even 1000 player now, let alone swordsman).

Don’t get discriminated? But you discriminate people, remember? OMG.

Haukinyau is from Varena, i saw his shop before, its not surprising if he ever tries to defend me, because ppl from Varena knows the real me.

The forum doesnt i guess.