Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

Holy sakmoli, I almost feel pity, but wait, didn’t you say every swordsmen love you? Bcs you taught them THE WAY?

I’m considering to make a complete recap of your comments, but damn they’re too many and too inconsistent I might lose sanity doing so.

true, and this is the reason why i said DEX is a better choice. not about the gears, or skills, or whatever added options to change the outcome.

stand alone STAT wise, DEX > STR, simply because that’s how they made it. lol

Just tried with my fletcher buddy, he has balanced str dex allocation, about 200 dex (total) the rest str, and he can pen the hogmas no prob. Not recording, due to the super fragile nature of the squad comps, you just have to take my word for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Regarding next update of ET, I wish there be super evasive mobs, lol, bcs I haven’t seen any in the game, it will be fun. There should be accuracy check floors to be fair. It’d be boring if it’s just some higher hp and block mobs. Huehue.

I have a 360 str QS and i am still having issue pening hogma shield ones. that saying its like 70% pen. Block pen total 562. using finisher. I am assuming he is at least 400 + str with yellow star gem on glove

Accuracy won’t be a issue as long as you have up to level gloves so… even if they have cap evasion as long as you have a proper worn glove it will reduce their cap evasion to at most 40%

Hmm that’s weird, I’ll try to record when the comps is more stable, it’s experimental with my featherfoot alt and 2 archer dps.

That’s exactly why, current mobs don’t have enough evasion to dodge latest glove with 0 dex, this is pathetic. There should be mobs with epic evasion to be challenging, so the low dex builds will have to rely on evasion debuffs and/or magic dps team mate (so a certain someone won’t get so bigheaded thinking he’s carrying the team while he can’t do jackshit without team mate).

Hey now, you don’t want 30% of your atk blocked, but okay with 40% of your atk dodged?

Nop the point is. It won’t be a issue because it have yet to surface. lol.

kinda pointless thinking that things will happen why not solve the current issue that can be solve haha… thinking too far won’t really help that much.

If it takes too much investment to even shred off that. Then i would be thinking of alternatives like depending on your loadout/runout team more for that level then.

If the mob has extremely high evasive in ET case. You will never be able to run ET pass that stage without at least 1 DPS wizard. Which locks your team down and i would want to really avoid that. Dex won’t help even if you have 300+++ dex in this case…

Depends on the objective, which I hope they can invent new ones, like kill X amount OR collect X amount of items spawning on the floor, within time limit. Or whatever, who knows :slight_smile:

They actually have some what similar at higher floors though . ET pretty much is dumb down to Kill > protect objective >break objective X hp > survive through/ collect > and boss.

Not sure what’s gonna be new but surely similar to quest functions @_@… I won’t mind a rumble festia with boss spawning one after another. lel.

Exactly. Picking items on the ground like you pick quest items, while mobs are around, and you need only fulfill one of two objectives, now that’s fun and offers wide comp possibilities. But this is off topic.

If they introduce mobs that actually dodge. it will create a big impact into the game, it will require most players to invest in accuracy increasing stuffs (headgear enchants, gears, and DEX). that will create a big Balance ofcourse, players will now respect accuracy as a crucial part of the game (which is currently nothing but P.atk, crit rate and C.atk)

afterall, damage calculation goes in this manner;

Dodge > Block > Crit > Successful hit

Edit1: now that i think of it, it will also break the STAT DEX, giving raw value more than it should be, unless otherwise they Tweak DEX raw value. i.e:

Current DEX gives Flat accuracy, Flat Crit rate and Flat EVA

given monster dodges accordingly, Crit rate value shall decrease and will be given only every 2 points of DEX giving a balance over HIT rate and Crit rate.

or option 2: leave DEX as it is, but tweak STR into adding Crit rate for every 3points invested on it (only points invested are calculated, not bonus STR from gears and Class bonuses)

i highly doubt their potatoe code will work. with the suggestion though but that’s aint a bad idea.

Well lol str is kinda meh now as it is due to the game weapon system and transcend offering.

Though i would really like them to optimize first before implementing any new system as of now TOS has shiet tons of bug and flaws still unfix ORZ

Everyone should have fun with whatever build you play… Both has goods and bads. Im going DEX-CON some STR Dopps my build is based on pure SLASH attacks (R8 Dopps have a lot of benefits from SLASH attacks) so Barb C3+Doppel C3 will do enough damage.

I re-rolled from my previous full STR swordie, and I like it more now that I’m going DEX. So it’s a matter of preference. To each, its own.

So why bother in throwing insults and shyt? I mean it’s fun to watch but some people take it very personal lol.

get crown 14-15, its pretty good

Yea you should have fun this is a discussion towards end game capability or where you should looking at. To prevent Major stat allocation mistakes.

say if you build full str con swords to realize at 280 -330 and actually high dex offer a huge margin better due to lack of crit gear in that whole rank 8-9 will you still find it fun?

Assuming that you are not willing to fork out stats reset potion or we are not having a chance to get another.

It would mean that your toon will be underwhelming to others or not doing what hes capable of.
Most of them will be frustrated at this point.
Most of them won’t bother to reroll playing the same thing again TWICE/THRICE same class build just different stats.
Also at times you will also be criticized on your build or “why not research more”.
I mean if your “friends and guildies” doesn’t mind sure. you will be judge either way towards outside if people learn of. General public are arsehole.

As for insults and shiet is due to people having different opinion and not willing to accept the fact that somethings are better on the paper at the moment. I call this people 1 dimensional person. Well lol.

Summing up the few people in here, u know who u r.

Some people cant take it when their builds is all theory-based.

Some people cant take it when I said STR is better.

Some people cant take it despite I m reaching rank 1 Mega WB everywhere, hitting ET 10F and that guy even said ET is thrash (i mean lol), hitting ET 5F without warlock/chrono/priest and being main carry.

Ridiculous part is those ppl kept trying to spread more misinformation and attacking, and doesnt have evidence to back it up.

More ridiculous is those people are talking about content they have not yet to achieved but act like they know it all…lol

Toxic Swordsmen community since day 1, look at what u wrote urself.
Replying and attacking every person, despite u doesnt have the achievements urself, salty much, the harassment even goes to my youtube, some guy went there and kept spamming much sarcasm post.

I have helped thousands of swords to be able to get recognized by the ppl in game, with them sharing my videos to their guild/fren/party of ET 1F to 10F, and even without chrono, without warlock, without priest, so ppl can believe swords can do it and take them as DPS with correct build e.g. 2:1 str con. While u guys have achieved nothing but all talks and to the point of pure insultation. I have been recognized being able to rank 1 in all MEGA WB, being recognized being able to tank and hold aggro without PELT, being recognized being a tremendous force in GVG, what have you done? Maybe u can start with going ET 10F? or 5F without using chrono, warlock and priest? Evidence please? Why only know talk talk talk and talk but dont have evidence?

Sadly, forum remains as forum, this message will get blasted by those few guys again, but hopefully the newbies able to benefit from my sharing and videos, dont let these ppl ruin the game for u, like for real, stats need to change base on equipments, they cant get it.

Here is a reshare, and if those few guys are so good, they should be able to achieve the same result, but yea…they dun have it…

ET1F - 5F (dont have ele warlock, chronomancer or priest)

Helga DPS check video (this is the dmg u want to achieve in 280, and kept doing in assure rank 1 or at least 2)

4x attack speed (the fastest AA in game, done by realizing u can swap eqp in DoV to achieve that atk speed)

ET 6F to 10F (i will reupload a better one sooner, i just realize the 6F floor got removed due to music copyright issue)

I thought you said BYE? ANXIOUS MUCH? (3rd time question)
You almost look cool when you said goodbye for the very first time lol, almost. I guess you can’t be cool when you burn so much.

Wtf with that writing, trying to define yourself? Wtf theory based when there are already vids and screenshots everywhere? Wtf you reaching rank 1 bullshit in some bullshit matters for? It’s not like you can do it alone? You claim a team’s glory for yourself? What kind of jerk are you? Carry? Wow, this is not your everyday bighead, this is intergalactic scale bighead…

Thousands of swords, wow, call them now? Seriously now, it’s common sense that STR gives more patk, it’s generally known without you repeating it, what you shared is just for you to feed your bighead. Please.

Evidence? How about you providing evidence that DEX IS CRAP?

Kids these days, use words like carry, salty, toxic bla bla bla every single chance they get until the word has no meaning anymore, pffttt.

^ look at everything this person wrote, u see, 0 contribution, 0 video, 0 help, +100 to attack.

this is what i meant by those guys. He is going to continue to attack with all the ridiculous word. Trust me. His intention is to spread his toxicity, like for real.

People can see, are u the one who kept coming to my youtube channel and write nonsense that i kept removing? I wonder…

Helga DPS rank? Already posted, but it seems you’re blind. But what’s the big deal? It simply shows my team did better than the other there. Are you gonna solo Helga? Kids.

Another quick response that trying to prove I am wrong blah blah, only screenshot no DPS video, if only screenshots i have thousands of rank 1…but please…upload actual DPS video…dun just throw a screenshot and act like ur dps is very high and u r good, i m doing 40k per crit on cyclone, what is ur number sir?

Ending with kids, sure, lol. U all can see urself, i wont reply to him, because he just cannot stand it, he still didnt show ET10F or just 5F without being a leecher (dont bring chrono warlock and priest and carry the team), like how can u brain an ending SS of a wb without numbers, and when u can easily tell people who doesn’t have trusted good guild or friends when they response with “soloing” or “ur xx is carrying u”, lol…

Toxic guy…look at yourself, i can bet he will reply with “epeen”, calling me “m i retarded” and so, i can predict his behavior (trust me lol), thats what i meant by toxic.

He wants to win badly and get some people “f off” or “thrashed” or “get lost”, but the sad part is…he dun even have evidence to back it up…lol

Me? I don’t bother with your youtube ePeen anymore, sorry. I used to watch 1 maybe 2 vids, long before this thread existed as I said, but nope. Please don’t be so delusional son.