Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

You placed a bomb yourself. there were lot a like of people got pissed by your own words and statements, not because we told them so, but because you did.

is it just this thread? no, as far as i’m concerned, in every thread you post everyone hates you…

Whatever, keep the pic, and one day when u got older (if ever) read it again yourself.

here you said it yourself, GOIN TO MIX STR DEX WITH NO CON.
Go full str at R8, dont even bother to spend 1 point on dex, dex are crap.

I m used to being hated, I am in the top 1 SEA guild AvantHeim.

What do u think? Like i care.

U can go ahead and act friendly to everyone, it just doesnt work for me that way because I get hated regardless.

Like i said, u cant read, i dont even bother with u.

lol hes at it again. Guess the clown is seriously hilarious.

Like you care? but you just spent a lot of time posting :smile: that doesn’t seem like you don’t care at all.

Toxic swordsmen forum by toxic ppl since early time, this is the reason why most SWORDS cannot progress…=))

because the forum has been this way, teaching ppl wrongly since day 1.

A lion doesnt get bothered by a rabbit’s comment.
BYE

Yeah whatever @akisera go full str R8, im waiting your vids.

Says X amount of BYES still stays in the thread and say swordsmen forum are toxic. Came in with a 1 dimensional mindset and unable to accept people opnions.

Man this is the joke of the day. My sides i can’t take it help

this is why i hate Stat Reset potion…

im just waiting alot of Dex swordie to reroll coz huehuehue

rank10 meta is 8Con 1str 1dex

coz rank10 each skill dmg 100k

1 Like

huehue.

Unless there is high crit gear i don’t think strength is in a good state. :frowning:

Con Master race.

Fixed it for you

//20STR

sry, but im on the Str is for Swordman team.

no wonder you like dex swordie, coz you like to fix non-existence thingy

1 Like

no wonder why you need to make new account coz you got flagged. :imp:

but yea, why try it yourself? go make your own swordie both STR/DEX and reach R7 yourself

then compare ask yourself which one performs best.

inexperienced guy who keeps highjacking post when he doesn’t even reached appropriate level. :sob:

Actually tbh. the stats difference isn’t big at R7 , it’s R8… and when you are reaching the max min process. With obvious high scaling damage. It’s only more visible over time with 50% from crit damage.

So yea… STR is still “significantly better at lower.”

edit in: The main reason for dex to be better invested on was due to the fact you are unable to attain high crit rate even with gear. Where as you are able to attain high crit damage and physical damgae + 300 block pen from just gear itself.

full int hop3 finestra is stronk!

i know… but what will you do if IMC reverse it by rank9, omg, new lv380 item critical rate 1000! but physical dmg 1!

dont play the game based on the item available…
the game havent set in stone yet, but people so stoned they min-maxing right away

play the game the way you like, so no matter what item comes out, you’ll still like your character.

and by “play it the way you like” , i dont mean just randomly follow whatever the hot thread says

maximum dex for maximum KEK

2 Likes

With transcend 550% i highly doubt so bro.
Unless they add in a new system like cubing back when maple that gives additional stats. This applies the additional needs of critical rate on enchanting weapon with weapon enchant scrolls or this case.
I really doubt so for now. At least for the next year :slight_smile:

Or unless they make STR worth while to add. Which isn’t right now so either case it goes.

This is the… I dunno amount of times you act like you don’t care or don’t get bothered, yet here we are. Anxious much?

My only regret is I didn’t screenshot your “THE ONE SWORDSMAN” comment, you seem to be editing much, again, anxious much?

Next time think before you speak, saves you editing time.

The forum has been this way, since the beginning of time, because it’s what it’s for, IDEAS, not for THE ONE hotshot arrogance. Can’t you figure this much? Learn.

**PS: Search for the definition of toxic people, and you’ll find yourself looking at a mirror.