Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

this is brutal.

actually i found out the near optimal str to pen hogma shields. on about 100 invest you can literally pen shield types at nearly 99% only applies to swordsman
@ 280

So pretty much you can dump your additional stats into str for block pen
and you are done. Still patiently waiting to see if they release more crit gears.

So we can optimize our end game stats even more @_@…

atm 2dex : 1 str or 3 : 1 seems extremely good though with 40-70 invest con.

Mean while for archer with a 550 block pen on shield type its a 80% block pen * for current 280 meh. I am guessing that’s the reason why gears are having more and more block pen + i see a use in star gem on gloves now…

Still need more investigation on both archer + swordsman block pen… just building mai archer and swordie @_@

hello
im planning to make a h3>b1>doppel

need advice what skill to invest and i should full dex? thanks in advance

Hi, while im not familiar with HL3, i’ll still give my inputs regarding S1 skill,

Bash should be atleast level 3, for you to be able to learn attribute ‘Bash knockdown’, same goes for gung-ho and concentrate that required atleast level3 to learn their attribute, while leaving the rest into pain barrier for anti-knockdown.

3 bash
3 gungho
5 concentrate
4 pain barrier

for highlanders you can ask our friendly mates here about their skillsets hence i am not familiar with them. @unicorntheshiny maybe can help you

for doppel, cyclones and deeds will be your best friend. seeing punish as uber-powerful skill at ktos seems encouraging, but i won’t say anything about it unless we have it in iToS.

1 Like

For stats wise something around 3 :1 or 2:1 favor of dex is fine.

You will defintely need crosscut + skyliner combo it’s highlander burst bread and butter.

The rest of the points (11) you are free to allocate in whichever you want. normally i will normally either pick to max out moulient if you are not use to cross guard or balance them across. like 5/6 etc.

1 Like

Bored of daily mega wb kept giving me talts, here some videos and pics, they says a thousand words

Yeah, but always posting thousand words of same craps is… also meaningless you know? :frowning:

I have 40 invested str and I rarely see the hogmas (ET) blocking me, almost negligible amount unless you’re mega hardcore, although they indeed resist crit much (gotta have Zalciai on to reliably crit). As for archers, I will try bringing my fletcher friend soon and see if he can pen them.

not really mega hard core just want a 100% pen rate. Due to the fact any block damage negates ur damage alot. Which sucks.
:stuck_out_tongue:

We won’t know if they are gonna come out with shield bosses extremely high block rate wb etc Solmiki is a unknown / Et 20-40. for now which i find that after investing optimal dex the you have about 135-140 stats left over to add.

well whichever the case with 100 invest guarantee you a 100% pen in most cases. (100str invested is about 200 total) 40 is actually about 100 str. Which saying block pen for meele is relatively lower to get blocked. due to melee mechanics

For archers. You will needa round 750 block pen and up to be significant. so… yea…

Some guy is seriously stupid in this thread, stats points are constantly evolving base on levels and ranks and equipments.

Twisting my word much? I said DEX is not worth to add tats like so long ago before Vienie twin blade and transcends even implemented.

And in R7 I said STR is better as a stats point, even now it is still much superior, because it just opens up much better content, my videos are evidence.

Whats up with future proof crap when u cant do ■■■■ now? 2:1 is the viable stats for ET10F and etc. As for R8 even myself don’t dare to forsee the best stats, u wanna come up with ur “FUTURE PROOF” theory? dont make me laugh, i said 3:1 dex str is better for GRINDING from 280-330 and base on the equipments tat are being released and show-casted to us, but i never said its the best when u hit max lvl and max eqp, content and equipment will change and so are stats, if GVG and PVP rewards the most, by that time DEX is crap and STR CON is better because DEX is useless against magic user and u cant crit full con.

Twist my words more.

Cannot brain people like u for real.

Are u retarded? Sarcasm much.

Then why did you talk like what you said is THE ONE FIXED TRUTH? You talk like you own the world, what you are you only 1 character in one of the many servers.

There isn’t the slightest need to twist your word, it’s all written as they are. This is why you should mind your words, kid. Seriously, find someone who’s not biased or not a swordie, ask them to read ALL your statement ask them what they think.

Wow, dont come here and tell me about this when the one who started it wasnt me =))

Show some videos of ur ET10 or rank 1 or GVG constant rank 1 everywhere before u wanna talk to me, else get lost. Ur not valid.

U can be arrogant if ur on top, try harder.

The one started wasn’t you? REALLY NOW? WOW.

Ran out of common sense to argue?

LOL. face the fact. thats what “futureproof” is. Unless IMC decided to change STR mechanics, that can outdamage +50% damage from crit. (ex add % scale damage,etc) @elzeraus already said many times.

Then go pump more str when R8 come. Dont even bother to spend point on dex. you can get like 1k+ str if you go with 0 con.

Im waiting your vids when R8 (Lv.330) comes, with 1k+ str.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, this, ladies and gentlemen, is blunder part two.

Yea bro, wasn’t even argueing with u, look at the forum urself everywhere is calling ppl to add DEX and i came in and said STR works better and every1 like bombing me.

=))

ur just a nobody.

BYE.

Yea but I AM arguing with you. Why? Here, for the 2nd time. And for the 2nd time also, mind your words.

salty response from obvious noob.
Full str? u retarded or what? I was 2:1 str con since the start

gosh, looks like someone cant read.