Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

I need to know your level, your crit rate, your itemziation you are planning to go for or already have, and mainly, your weapon and physical attack.

The more crit rate you have, the more DEX becomes more optimal in comparison to STR. The Closer it gets to 100% crit chance, the more STR becomes more optimal than DEX. It is exactly like a triangle. 100% crit chance being the roof. (It is not only this, but i am lazy to type it up).

You also have to tell me if you want to consider any supports or buffs outside of level 5 finestra.

+12 brandish 28patk awake.stage 1 trancend
Phada (dont have yet)
Rgrvisian bracelet
Max peta
41 36 38 patk headgears
level 263
Gunho 10 and concentrate only buffs

@elezarus
Thanks for feedbackā€¦

My accuracy is still lowā€¦but I am planning to put 2 level 7 green gems on my +6 demonas(need to up more)ā€¦and put 5 more eleganos cardā€¦ What is optimal accuracy to hit most archers? 800?

Thanks

sorry for the late reply, this thread might help you regarding accuracy over dodge rate

since TBL doesnā€™t use gear bonuses, RAW value or HIT RATE from DEX will be much more required. thus, needing the more DEX if you want to hit archers that are full DEX more than often.

(my doppel has 200DEX on it, and rarely misses on DEX archers hitting them for 7-8/10)

It actually does now, been the case for a few weeks. Everything from upgrades to gems are fair game.

patch notes doesnā€™t have these updates. barely notice them though since i gave up playing TBL few weeks ago, bugged ranking ladder, Cleric beating the cap out of swordsmans (not all the time, MOST of the time though). fletchers dealing 15k Divine machine arrows. what more can you ask for?

Back on topic, follow the formula for calculating dodge over accuracy posted above if the guy wants to atleast secure 60-75% hitting rate.

on the news: heard from a friend that our beloved ā€˜TOP SWORDSMANā€™ who just said DEX=CRAP will be going STR-DEX in near futureā€¦

just like eating his own poop. congrats to the people who believed him.

Edit 1: this is what we mean by ā€˜Future-Proof Buildsā€™. building DEX is a versatile choice, you can still catch up later by spending STR if needed, meanwhile if you prioritize STR, chances are youā€™re already fu*cked up before you barely close the gap of needed DEX in your current situation.

1 Like

@elzeraus whoa, really? well no wonder iā€™ve got no response from him in the other thread. :joy:

You should see him being a clown when his whole guild is being bashed for not choosing the correct actions to take.
It shows how much limitation and comprehension ā€œTOP SWORDSMANā€ can take regardless lol.

Yes Cap Crit and then left over strength now is current R8 Max Min Meta.
Since gear have low crit compensation atm. Meh i wonder if they are going to balance out the power gap. Seems hard with transcend at the moment :confused:

While Iā€™m at it, looks like I was wrong. Someone shout Helga while I was grinding my linker (hence party name), switched doppel and got rank 1 with fletchers/muskets/wugus around. I noticed the ranking icon is different from iTos, but oh well. Nope, still not THE ONE swordsman, made it bcs the team played well. Also, the evasion let me have much easier time than most people there (didnā€™t die once, didnā€™t get to reset combat time/dps).

thatā€™s the old rankings(pretty much the same, but the old one showed who really did the damage) , you should get the one we have on iTOS next patch if it follows the same pattern

Yea weā€™re kinda lateā€¦ still waiting for the card attachment update :\

correct me if im wrong, but i think the helga you killed is a kind of jackpot mob. they uses the old DPS ranking system for boss, unlike the current patch we have now with common WB that cube goes directly into your inventory.

this one might be a jackpot WB surely, since i can see that you need to pick up you own cube. iā€™m kind of active in regards of WB killing, so based on my own experience, this one seemed to be a jackpot Bossā€¦

Edit 1: i forgot you were on a different region, i think your DPS ranking in WB is outdated and will soon be updated like we have in itos.

damage begets damage, iā€™m assuming they will only add more damage source into the game i.e, % of your HP/armor into damage. or the higher def/mdef damage your enemy has, the stronger the damage dealth is. this are common approaches in mmo, wonā€™t be surprised if they did come later into the game.

We had the same one week(more or less) before the patch where cubes go directly to our inventory and ranks where made into parties.

This ranking that was in Silvermoreā€™s pic was implemented on our version before the current ranking.

Itā€™s like so for all bosses at the moment, including Dullahan and dungeon/mission/salus bosses. You have to pick the cube, and there can be multiple rank within 1 party (provided there are more than 1 ranker dps). There have been some cases where people fail to pick the cube and rage, lol.

Or die shortly after the boss died, and have no soul crystal, or no priest around to ressurect.

Just watching your cube getting eaten by the floor. demn feels :sob:

It also looks like his Guild is controversial right now.

ā€œrejected in the near future by his own ā€˜guildā€™, or might get betrayed tooā€¦ which is a very very sad storyā€

lmao, funny read there, please, go and report and get me kicked from the guild, i dare u try and see =))

Bored of daily mega wb kept giving me talts, here some videos and pics, they says a thousand words

Helga DPS check, without zalchial 31k+ to 35k+ each cyclones

5F carry no ele-warlock, no chrono, no priest

10F (on 5th cubes now)

Oh yea, recently AvantHeim my guild the strongest SEA guild in both Telsial and Varena all time champion GVG top 1 all weeks has been called hackers and cheaters and exploiters, much drama from salty people, hahaha.

Bye.

Salty guild cannot stand losing.

All guilds in SEA is dodging us and wait us to que in the game then only they que, left Dispeller the only guild tats around tats good enough to face us.

As for tat exploitation issue, ppl can just SPECTATE GVG to find out, cant understand all the accusation and crying over there just because we found Mirtis Helga can push guild tower and uploaded the video ourselves, much salt. LOL

dex 3:1 str on rank 8 for grind(must have full equipments, weapon must be sufficient e.g transcend lvl 4 the new weapon blah blah and cards and all shyt) for grinding and WB DPS ranking, but when done with max lvl and all, will adjust the stats base on the best eqp by that time

for now rank 7 str 2:1 con able to ET 10F and WB and all kinds of shyt easily, dex not worth until u r done with ur PVE grind and ready for next lvl, 1 more thing is 2:1 con is what let me keep up my daily GVG since my guild is top 1 and we 4 wins everyday, the con there is important.

and never full dex, there is a cap on dex.

still boasting on your ET achievement ā– ā– ā– ā– ? what if i told you your not even needed there lol

00:17 - 00:22, your running for your life again, while Damage continuously flows. donā€™t you get it? your a ā– ā– ā– ā–  being carried with any kind of setup. those owls from rene and linkers are dealing the most damage. what kind of crap are you saying?

or have you forgotten that ET nowadays can be cleared with just 3 players?

as for your Guild issues i donā€™t bother much on it. less people play GBL because of too many issues including FPS.

DEX = CRAP bro, donā€™t be just a stupid shiit here trying to save your face. iā€™ll repeat what everyone here wants to tell you. they donā€™t have the same comfort zone as you are. and not everyone got STAT/SKILL reset.

but yeah, your pride is as high as if your taking bath salt every day. R.I.P Top swordsman.