Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

oh hi there Mr. Dodgy? care now to respond with our sh*ts thrown on you? other than your self-proclaimed achievements?

?_?
Dont understand what u r talking lmao

And what Mr.Dodgy, u came up with that to make urself feel better??

Where is your screenshots or videos??
Why are u still theory-crafting or pasting some other theory in hereā€¦oh come onā€¦stop writing long essays and give some evidence

1 Like

lol your too dumb not to even understand your own wordsā€¦ actually not me, but the whole thread is laughing at you now. spitting words that backfires at you.

instead of answering those, you keep posting your self-proclaim achievement photos/videos.

honestly, itā€™s not just me, but everyone here doesnā€™t even seem to be interested on your VIDS / Screenshots anymore. lol

edit 1:

im too tired to keep pasting this that it seems your dumb enough to understand.

POUUUUUUUNCING ATTACK !

From your response, I guess you still tries hard to win lol with ā€œyour too dumbā€ , ā€œeveryone is laughing at uā€, blah blahā€¦and then taunts the other pt back with none evidence but some GIF, look at urself man.

TBH, ur the ignorant one, do u realize that? I am not going to speak for others unlike u, i share what i can share.

And that GIF, i do that and i still RANK 1, go figure out yourself how much DMG i have that i can affort to do that and rank 1.

I dont know to pity u or what lol, because I think u r on the edge of arrogant and helpless now, not being able to identify and just being ignorant,

because you are dumb to realize what you are doing lol. not just me, but the whole thread is making fun of you now. we donā€™t even know why you exist here lolā€¦

itā€™s not just me, but everyone hereā€™s too tired of your none sense recycled screenshots.

But then again, i commend you for avoiding videos to post. since it will showcase how stupid your character goes in Action.

Here we go with the ā€œyou are dumbā€ and ā€œwhole thread is making fun of uā€ , and ā€œhow stupid your character isā€

=))

Hopeless.

lol, you can continue to live on your fantasy on your own server. while we, are moving forward into something more meaningful.

derailing the thread and got nothing to say more? weā€™re all tired of your so-called achievements.

P.S, we do hope a server merge wonā€™t happen. itā€™ll break your little fantasy world.

edit1:

i bet you havenā€™t seen the DEX Doppel guy vid who deals massive damage lol. you can have all the glory you want no one cares at you anymore.

Show the video or screenshots please of your so FULL DEX high DPS doppel, donā€™t just say it out of no where just t win.

You keep saying ā€œweā€, whos that we? U sure someone is siding with your troll and taunting post? Please kindly mark that person out or if someone is with him please stand out. Cause he is claiming so and as usualā€¦no evidenceā€¦like for real.

I canā€™t understand u man, u can even bring out hopefully server merge wont happen and then write stuff like ā€œitā€™ll break your little fantasy world.ā€, do u have mental issue??

P/S: I dont live a fantasy world in my serverā€¦lolā€¦ur being ignorant and just denying every facts out there and you cant accept it, but its clear because u claimed ā€œvarenaā€ is a noob server beforeā€¦it just shows what kind of person u r

itā€™s his server man, where HE is the top swordsman, and fletchers are rendered trash.

we can see clearly the difference on how he can brag himself being #1.

edit 1.

He even showcased some ET videos saying ā€™ I AM THEIR MAIN SOURCE OF DPSā€™

i guess heā€™s too dumb while he was waiting for CD, and wasting some cyclone durations just to get heal panels. that elememe is doing the JOB his claiming to do soā€¦ funny guy indeed.

see for yourself

Wow, just wow, my best friend is a fletcher.

TBH, despite the dps u saw, u can still deny all of it, I think u r beyong helpless now trying to win hard.

The swordsmen community, like for real, because of ppl like u, 90% of us is regarded as weak, I came in, show that we are not, and of course, we all know that toxic guy will keep every1 from becoming better by continue to spread his bullshit guide, u r sure 1 tough obstacle, u sure did a good job making every swords unable to progress further.

You getting rank 1/2 in world bosses isnā€™t really showing all that much.
We donā€™t know the class compositions of all the other parties.
your fletcher has a terrible stat distribution for dps, but chances are hes still the reason youā€™re getting this rank. it doesnā€™t matter if his magic arrow crits are doing so much less than your cyclone crits if magic arrow functions as you know, magic arrow and he plays properly with all of his other skills. Your cyclone damage is strong but what abou when you blow all of your cooldowns and are confined to regular attacks or attacks weaker than cyclone? Magic arrow is up pretty much 100% of the time and multiple of them. Hopefully your fletcher is also using barbed arrow which should be destroying cyclone and other dps as well against cloth mobs.
too many variables involved for these screenshots to really prove anything other than you can hit high crits with cyclone sometimes.

he did indeed show videos ā€˜beforeā€™, but after being showcase how he uses cyclones and pouncing to runā€¦ he never upload any vid again. instead some perfectly snapshot of his crits landing which doesnā€™t even prove anythingā€¦

the sad thing is, he doesnā€™t even realize, or understand any of itā€¦ that makes things really questionable about him.

Thatā€™s also something I donā€™t really like either but I didnā€™t originally comment on it. It can be very misleading

For example:

Look at my excellent flanconnade damage! I do so much damage to cloth monsters so quick!

And while weā€™re at it, attaque composee! Excellent!

(my crits show up white for some reason ecksdee)

All of these I just took are pretty misleading and on purpose.

1 Like

most of his statements are misleading, and it even makes obvious with his own videos/screenshots.

we cannot decline the damage a Doppel can do, however, to be outmatched by Fletchers into world bosses? now that is really misleadingā€¦

this either makes him a hero, that really means Doppels are Better at world bosses, or a self-proclaim dude that lives in a fantasy world. and is yet to see reality.

if these issues caught the attention of those TOP DPS fletcher. heā€™s gonna die in shame for sureā€¦

dopple is better at world boss, u just need a lot of physical dmg so ur multihit skills hurt.

i also assume that from the past, but i was slapped by reality.

against a Magic arrow? 5 secs cooldown 25 hits 13-15k ish per hit?

not to mention Bodkin, Broadhead and Divine Arrow??

maybe i need someone to slap me again :dizzy_face:

may I know how many evasion you have ? I remembered you posted a video tanking Helga without a problem

(I post a full screenshot because I usually get a lot of follow up questions regarding other stats and equips and etc after answering 1, sorry if you didnā€™t need all this!)

1 Like

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyā€¦

this seems OP but, that fontā€¦ me gustaā€¦ is this some add-ons? iā€™m interested :heart_eyes:

You can replace the default font that IMC uses with any font of your choosing. I wonā€™t say how because explaining it probably breaks some rules or something but itā€™s very easy to do