Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

again, another Bias comparison. why? ET monster are expertise in Block/crit resistances.

point 1: even High Dex will land less Crit, so STR will Hardly crit at all, or less than DEX.

poin 2: ET is a team dungeon, you can play around / build around with other classes. let’s just say, a FULL STR cata + a FULL DEX Doppel with a linker 3? again, the point of ET in this issue is invalid. (though haven’t seen one, still possible)

also, Aki haven’t fully proved STR > DEX. you wanna see how he uses cyclone / pouncing? again, it falls down to case-to-case basis.

even all his words backfired at him (see previous posts) in which he avoids by posting vids/screenshots. eye catcher isn’t it.

P.S> the issues with doppel is already done, this is already in general. and as future Proof STAT, DEX > STR not by numbers. but most of affecting factors ingame which is scored at 3pt dex over 2pt STR.

Edit 1: STR is team dependent, while DEX is standalone. in which the argument starts that everyone doesn’t play the way you are. or in yourr comfort zone. making DEX is your best bud.

Sorry et is bias …

Point 2 … if you got friend …

You didnt read this

Then again even i am not lag i will still go dex build

Dev favor str … it provide bonuses compare to dex …
Compare before i got no problem …
Now 30 % more damge for sw
Block penetration …

Heck even barb frenzy scaled str …( like wtf dev you know many ppl do dex build )
Concentrates scaled better str ( why str wtf it should be dex )

God these wall text can you guys make it shorter to read holy ■■■■

i think i already quoted that before.

STR gives damage (P.atk + Crit atk)
STR gives Block pen

DEX gives EVA
DEX gives HIT
DEX gives Crit rate

by means, there are raw benefits you get from it. ofcourse SW gains benefit of 30%, + some scaling to other skills. (since we’re taking raw benefit, it won’t be added)

and most of those raw bonus benefits STR in the current setup. why?

1. mobs doesn’t dodge, it’s fuucking stupid how you can hit then without a single dex invested.
  2. you can’t get block pen to outmatch STR, not even head enchant gives block pen. gloves ain’t enough. 2 glass bracelets won’t do either.

mentioned from above, and not knowing what the future can offer. DEX still is the safest path to go to (again, in General). these are subject to change in the near future. specially high base skill damage greatly benefits DEX more than STR.

Well if tos long enough for change to happen

That DEX guy still can’t accept it, but oh well, heres another Rexi downed just now 11.24, rank 1 here, again. (8 hrs ago at afternoon downed Mirtis lol)

Picture shows a thousand words =)), why bother argueing with theory-crafters, some ppl are just full of crap and has no evidence to support all the theories they given.

Yes, if there is a demand I will record it, so far I think the Swordsmen community/ forum is just…lol

Depends how it turns out.

1 Like

Are you WB mafia ?
//charact

I think u r a little stupid and just trying to win with like…bullshit and nonsense arguments, you just dont know how to WB while u r trying to critic a person (with I dont even know what u r talking about nonsense) who constantly rank 1/ rank 2 in mega WB…

Like srsly, I am rank 1 at the end…what are u?? Why dont u stop theory crafting and show some achievement or screenshots or videos of your so called FULL DEX build can be something, nobody cares if u can dodge (and dodge way worst than archer if both are full dex, i mean srsly), ur not going to get into DPS rank that way, for the eye of others, if u cant get rank or cant carry/dps et or anything, ur a garbage char.

also ET mafia, PVE mafia, top DPS ranking mafia

So a person ask me how to become a member of mafia. How could you answer this question with your own experience and help the guy become a true valuable mafia member? Need to know this for science.

dude ignore him, he is just trolling in every doppel discussion in this forum

Hey dreamer how is your dream with +30 karacha knife

I love how all these Dex players are so fixated on criticals. This isn’t Maple Story lol
No point in criting if you’re slapping like a limp noodle for yellow numbers
Evasion is nice, especially for Fencers, but for just about every other class I’d rather have consistent raw damage.
In addition to that, block-based classes actually get hurt because of Dex, because evasion overrides block checks in this game. I remember going no dex in ICB2 and still getting frustrated every time my pelta would evade, because that was so much lost damage for me.

1 Like

dude, i understand your point, even my crappy doppel hit around 20k with cloth guys (cyclone in 52) but c’mon you’re with a fletcher in your party, even when i’m tanking with my fencer i achieve that rank cause the cap is applied to the entire party atm, do one without the fletcher and a lot of pesky troll will stop mocking you, but you must understand as i do that currently high or full str doppel is the way to go as a rank7 but as a rank8… dunno if you have watched but a lot high end doppel changed to high dex low str builds… with the crazy weapons they have now, hope imc balance this (well they’re still balancing r8 classes) and a little suggestion… change that magi for a twin blade for the love of god and put them some lvl7 or lvl6 green gems, even a twin blade+8 will obliterate a magi +15 and is soo cheap to craft.

he is a genius don’t tell him what to do, also i think he already know about the twin blade just want the magi to keep all the flow up and doesn’t want to abandon his gody 10+ sword

because he is in his own world. there is one single fact here.

@akisera There are stronger Doppel twice more than you in ours, yet their not shining like you do. because in reality. Fletchers are the real deal. and here you are, boasting your #1?

well, again, that’s your 'World" for you, a fantasy to be precise. look, if there’s a transfer account going to happen, you’ll be a laughing sock here in ours. who needs you? a doppel running away using pouncing and cyclone? when we have fletchers / QS3 standing face to face dealing massive damage to most World boss.

that’s your fantasy for you.

oh wait. where’s your Respond to your words that backfired at you? another screenshot to cover up your mess? lulz.

P.S. if you wanna follow this guy, make sure to check if you got the following:

24/7 playtime
Good Followers (Followers are different from teammates)

because if not, you’re not, nor never near achieving the fantasy you are seeing. you’ll end up facing the reality using POUNCING and CYCLONE running between your tails.

Excuse me sir? This game is not for soloing?
Why the hell so many swordie decline my druid’s invitation for questing in Kalejima and storage, kirito-solo type doing quest around and then use bonfire every 3 minute?
Can you told them doing otherwise? Because when I start doing quest in next area they are just AA to kill the mob for their collecting quests.
Every damn time.

STR BUILD FOR RUNNING

DEX BUILD FOR VIABILITY

again, it’s all up to the reader what path you should take, as for me.

i’d never use Cyclone / Pouncing just to Run away and waste it

edit 1:
@akisera

This is you Right?? of course, you’ll answer, “this game requires you to play like megaman”??

But it isn’t. DEX is meant to achieve Continuous Damage Over time. to Lessen the amount of IDLE time not doing damage (in your case, running for your life). because in a real ‘COMPETITIVE’ World boss scenario, it is those who deals consistent damage wins. not someone who waste Crucial skills just to RUN.

Then again, you said it’s easy to achieve CRIT with single DEX invested??

Guess what? Your video says your a fuucking liar. where’s your so-called ‘YELLOW COLOR EVERYWHERE’?

It contradicts what you just said, 'DEX will have a HARD TIME landing crit due to monsters CRIT RESIST. So tell us FAM, your BUILD with just bare gears and gems Outcrit DEX build? you must be exempted to monster crit resistance. stop the lulz

edit 2:

trust me, he’ll reply with another video / screenshots just to avoid answering / facing facts. (you can continue with your theory while i’m here getting fame world bossing carrying my guild, while i carry random pub to carry in ET run because i am their MAIN DPS)

LOL HE GOING REPLY you with his ET run where he hits crit everywhere =]