Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

idk what you’re talking about , i didn’t forget that dex provides evasion which is why i have included this in my post

the 100% facetanking uptime claim of dex builds is invalid mainly because all wb attacks has knockdown/knockback which includes magic attacks and we all know that magic attacks cannot be dodged and the video provided pretty much shows how proxied gets knockedback a few times, well if you’ll say that his cleric can provide a safety wall for that not to happen then wouldn’t that be considered as babysitting too? … but then again pls provide a video of you’re own to counter aki’s claims since this thread is a dps battle between dex and str builds., thank you.

Getiing knocked back a few times =/= constantly getting knocked back all the time. That’s the difference.

I do hate it when bosses knocked me back during my Cyclone because Pain Barrier ran out. That’s obviously DPS loss, one of many disadvantages of high Str builds.

hmm yes i do get that the knockbacks are hindering aki’s dps meter to flow.

but this is where you’re theorycraft flaws comes in.

considering you only get knocked back by magic attacks like once every 20 seconds and aki gets knocked back everytime his pain barrier goes on cooldown but in every attack he does he hits like truck while the theorized dex build does same damage as his “when he crits” so assuming aki does 20k per hit and the dex does 10k per hit so like i said crit damage is not 100% it is a “chance” so more of like a burst., now how can one win in this scenario when aki is reality and the dex build you guys are claiming is just a dream? this is why im asking you guys to provide you’re own evidences / proofs to support you’re claims you can theorize all you want but until you show us all videos of yourself doing your theories then its all just a dream.

edit: let us also consider that aki’s doppel can also crit … forgot that he has 7 ella cards, or so idk he claims he has soo…

Do you know why Dex supporters are rising up recently? It’s because many R8 skills have base damage over 3k. That’s the threshold for Dex to triumph over Str since high Dex build can dish out more consistent crit than high Str. No R8 here i iTOS yet so you have to wait. And I can’t read Koreans.

Aki build is pretty much for burst damage and obviously it’s the most effective way to deal damage at the moment. Sure he hits like a truck but he can’t do that all the time while Dex build can stand in front of bosses and AA with ease thus somehow nullifies the difference of damage deal between Str and Dex.

Another arguement for Dex is survivability. After that damned patch which allows 20 level difference to exist, my Doppel has encountered so many times when I had to fight Siau bosses nearly 20 levels higher than me. No need to activate DOV since they can easily one-shotted me anyway

ok im dodging this thread now as im getting caught up by the tide already, which i said earlier that i do not want to get into i just want you dex builds to post you’re own videos to back up you’re claims and please r8 is not here yet if you guys are theorizing about rank 8’s op base damages then better stop this debate and continue after we get rank 8 then again reality != dream that is all thank you.

Dex > Str , we can dodge magic from boss right ? this make dex is better than str

don’t worry, we will try to provide vid regarding me, standing proud over mirtis attacks.

with all due respect, i only crit 60-80% of the time, and that was less damage to be exact. 7kish (normal) with 40% attri and roughly 10-11k crits
Mirtis is Cloth armor, reason why cyclones get bonus damage output.

Btw, if you are in Telsiai, these stuffs are not myth, theory crafts or fancies. this is the current situation and reality. i believe there is someone stronger than my doppel and he is using Uberly strong gears. (+13 vienie twin blade, ascended w/ crit games) reason why i am certain with my words. if i can deal with mirthis with peppy gears. (bearkaras bracelet, zach bangle) more over some other guy.

Lastly, we do not need to compete who’s better on here, the only shiity stuff here is claiming someone to be ‘TOP SWORDSMAN’ and acting like you can own everyone.

To @akisera, Your a laughing cow for everyone from Telsiai who reads this. you can continue to live your own fantasy in your own world ofcourse, because things are not done the same in ours. that’s why i leave you the best phrase i can.

Know your place

Woah, wait there, that quote was a oversimplification from me, yes, but bear in mind we are oversimplifying things to hell and back here.

We are assuming a STR doppel could stay toe-to-toe with an enemy to dish out his skills, plus we are assuming the STR doppel have a party support. We can make the thing more real adding several variables, but i’m not experienced enough in game to do so

you want a build for damage, for the sake of consistency, one simply cannot reroll for high dex build for the sake of one single skill.

We still have:

Cyclone
Stabbing
Spear Throw
Dragontooth
Serpentine

All of these are multi-hit, with medium to low base damage. There is just more than Dethrone to the Hop3dop1drag2 artillery.

In regards to pvp, i have nothing to say.

this message wasnt directed at you, i simply got lazy to roll down and click reply, forgive me >.>

The video isn’t mine, however these people are certainly from telsiai, recognizing shuin as one of the best tank when it comes to luring world bosses.

What to see here? nothing fancy, Just some ‘archer’ standing proud in front of Mirtis whatever attack there is.

If i recall there is some Top swordsman proudly declares that Archers, even swordsman run away when mirtis drops that circling attack.

Edit: okay i found it. do you ever hear every word you say fam?

Bruh they want u to record not take video from other people. Incoming rape flame from STR player

if you ever read the first word, vid is not mine.

we are currently on the process of making one for the sake of shedding some light beyond your fantasies.

as mentioned from recent post, and PROVEN from the vid. which he proudly declares that anyone runs from those attacks. that’s a BIG SLAP. fam, wake up.

@Talon112 Trying to Evade the Highlight from the Vid fam? come on say something about it rather than targeted attacks. you guys need to grow more. your server isn’t the same as us. remember that,

Know your place

3 Likes

hahaha i thought it is doppel video but it not what a waste of time. All you can do is bring out theory what a ■■■■■■■ joke. You guys shouldnt bother to watch his video it is not swordman. Lmao i wonder what patch is that

1 Like

it’s not a swordsman video, but your dumb brain can’t comprehended the reason why it was posted. get a life fam. you really need one.

reason why your server is labeled negatively, players of kind such as yours exist -_- i feel bad for my friends there.

I dont need to comprehend. You start this fight and you make all of dex swordman look nothing more like a frog. You have no back up evidence or anything to prove, just your mouth is not enough. Mr joker, i even thought this big boy going bring out something BIG for us to see but it just a freaking archer video
Edit: i am dex doppel myself not full dex but i admit full dex wont ever better than str build. Sometimes u have to take a loss kido

Backup evidence? the vid shows a little on it. you wanted proof yet you avoid what’s in front of you.

Who says Full dex? if it’s issue between full STR over FULL DEX there isn’t a debate for DEX will kill STR because they need CON supporting for it. even the loverboy says he’s STR:CON 2:1.

you might be lost kid. get a life please. oh god, you gave me headache -_-

You laugh at that guy video for running then you said i will make a video to prove dex is better but you bring out the freaking archer video who is the laugher now, we doppel. Stop trying to fight back u stupid idiot delusional little kid. And stop making emoticon face stupid idiot

read backward, as mentioned, we are currently working on it. in the meantime, that VID provided was to SLAM in that GUYS FACE what he said is Fantasy about archers running mirtis attacks.

are you his lover boy? you seemed to be much affected with all of this. LOL

Well, he quoted aki sera and showed a vid proving him/her wrong.

For discussions, you do need to comprehend. If you can’t even contextualize that vid, than you have not much to add to this thread.

2 Likes