Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

Nope im waiting for your video. I dont even like that sera guy either but he have a point you are not. I am at work right now i would whip your ass anyday. FYI still waiting for your video

Video might be outdated mate

Lock your doors. Cover your windows. Hide your daughters. @LoliLicker is back.

1 Like

I hope rank 8 brings some people back.

R8 entice new players to join, might as well return some who had left.

but for current players with bad builds. i fear they might leave the game. some corsair3>shinobi has left already.

Class system really is unforgiving specially here in ToS.

WTB> INT/SPR based rank for archer & swordie

1 Like

STR is betterā€¦ DEX is betterā€¦

All those arguments are PREPOSTEROUS.

You all should hold hands and follow the perfect path of the hybrids!!!

#STRDEX1to1ratio

@LoliLicker accept my offering.

Offering

http://i.imgur.com/6KvdYlI.png [ć‚‚ć™ć¾ć‚“ (ćø悓悊恄恠)] åÆę„›ćę’®ć£ć¦

3 Likes

You lost the argument the moment you posted that video bro, i respect that you think that video would be relevant to the debate as that was a dex built toon but that is an archer not a doppel. I canā€™t blame @Talon112 for making fun of you at this momentā€¦, watchout im pretty sure akiā€™s gonna get you later on too.

Btw hereā€™s a quote of my earlier post.
I was asking for youā€™re own video my friend your dex built doppel and was even asking you to somehow re-enact the scenario where youā€™re making fun of akiā€™s doppel so that the comparison is relevant we are not just considering survivability here as you guys have said we are considering all the benefits that one can get from both stats and also about you being undergeared that is not my problem you started this war you were the one to make fun of his achievements when you cannot even show any of yours, that is like saying to your father that you can live on your own at the age of 16 without a job.

But then again iā€™ll still be waiting for your own video hoping you could reenact the scenario, that would be much relevant to the debate tbh i also laughed when he ran with pouncing activated but on the otherhand i understand that he is trying to survive and that rockman playstyle he is saying is also valid as that is how we are meant to survive in this game, but also the video you showed is also bothering me you see if thats how a full dex does then you guys better watch out for a nerf on evasion builds or maybe an accuracy buff on bosses or even on elite mobs idk if you have played RF Online before but long ago before the big expansion came into that game evasion builds were so effective that farming while facetanking 20++ caliana atrocks was a piece of cake even bosses are easy to dodge even without full elem set people can dodge bosses attacks then the devs buffed the accuracy of monsters and eva builds were not so effective anymore i know this is a different game im just saying that you should be ready when it comes because we all know that when something is too good then its gonna get nerfed.

Anyways at this point im still siding with str on this debate just because the video/evidence you used was not relevant archer != swordsman iā€™ll still be looking forward for youā€™re own doppelā€™s video that would persuade us str supporters to side with you.

Also if I may please ask let us not include rank 8 classes in this debate for now because we all know that r8 classes have op base damages that is still open for nerfs and adjustments as they are also not in our server yet, to stop further theorycrafts and show facts this is a debate and evidence is needed to win thank you.

2 Likes

!= Swordman Programmer spot

Yes hybrid is the way to go my friend! Come join my hybrid army! Lol!

But still we are entitled to be involved in this debate because as a hybrid built we still choose which stat to pump more and which stat is o-k for now which in my case i chose str.

Im open for changes just because i recieved a stat reset from the event ā€¦, and well changes are inevitable right? ā€¦ but the dex supporters here are not providing concrete evidences of their claims and are just theorycrafting which in my opinion is meh

1 Like

My bad i got used to it lol.

I dun see in which way he proved, lol.

You know a guy is seriously retarded when they bring up stuff like ā€œyour server sucks and filled with high lvl noob, my server is better than youā€

Word.

I main a doppelsoeldner and iā€™m laughing like hell with this thread.

2:1 STR/CON build
=)), only self buff

3428 - 3649 physical attack
260 Crit Rate
928 Crit Attack
813 Block Penetration (Can hit all the ET mobs with high block =))
30k HP

Interchange-able glove
Lolopanther plate gauntlets (Against Leather and Cloth) and Demonas Gauntlets (1400HP and 25% extra slash dmg on Plate)

Boots
Superior Grejtis (Better than Lolopanther plate greaves by having less 150HP(thats around 2 con) for +2 movement speed, dodge is crap, you move faster, DODGE build aka DEX wonā€™t be able to enjoy permanent movement speed)

489 STR/ 90 DEX/ 130 CON

Stats invested

You just get more from adding STR while keeping HP high and crit attack and crit rate high=))
Dex build please show your almighty stats and please donā€™t theory-craft, we all know monster has different crit resist, the higher level it goes and the more crit resist it has, so spurting out nonsense like ā€œI have 80% crit constantlyā€ is bullcrap.

And I donā€™t even wanna mention that YOU HAVE NO BLOCK PENETRATION, monsters on ET or higher level has ridiculous block rate =)

2 Likes

Q: Why Sissel ? and how do you proc them constantly?

You wanted us to get the same party?

But not having the same gear isnā€™t a problem?

sorry but i have a hard time understanding how you wanted to compare something given advantage of gears. you do know how gears greatly affect every character making ā€˜STATSā€™ third of the most important component in this game. back on track, actually, when i say ā€˜undergearedā€™ means i could probably gain more advantage of what i currently have now. and not saying heā€™s better because heā€™s well geared. it was meant to say ā€˜i am undergeared, but already in-par with what he hasā€™

oh, and about the vid.[quote=ā€œNoobz, post:335, topic:321139ā€]
i respect that you think that video would be relevant to the debate as that was a dex built toon but that is an archer not a doppel
[/quote]

i respect if you found it irrelevant, that is how you see the situation and statements made by him. i do agree having vids can be more convincing. it makes me wonder why there very few vids with these stuffs. now i understand the reason why there shouldnā€™t be some and if possible none.

some things are meant to be kept.

Hard time understanding?

You canā€™t get leather bonus if you equip plate equipments, and all the new SWORDSMAN only plate equipment has better stats than Lolopanther equipments.

example

• Superior Greytis Greaves - 420 Hp and 2 movement speed
  • Demonas Gauntlet - +25% dmg on plate monster when use [slash] attack

These equipments are too op to not useā€¦and a DEX char will loses all the dodge bonus when they use these equipments, u still wanna hold on to the FULL DEX dodge bullshit? =))

DEX is for crit rate for a char like Doppel that master in PVE, i wonder who the fk comes up with dodge as argument.

And where is your screenshots of your STATS? I posted mine, letā€™s compare =))

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

FULL DEX? you are as dumb as you ever are. while you on the otherhand plays STR:CON?

as far as everyone knows the issue was STR over DEX, not STR:CON over FULL DEX. i feel sad how dumb you really are. and if your gonna argue FULL STR over FULL DEX itā€™s already decided.

you are comparing the wrong stuff. one of the saddest player in the future will be the likes of you. atleast we can now guaranteed that you are indeed nothing but a guy who lives in his fantasy world spewing unreal stuffs.

a Farewell Gift. sorry for the low quality, i also need to borrow gmail account to upload the crappy vid from a low-spec pc

tried to find some mirthis but no avail. if you want to say ā€œhelgaā€ doesnā€™t have those circling attacks. iā€™d say try to stand those Red smoke from the start of the Vid. your Coffin will be waiting for you.

@haukinyau

actually that vid was the last. i had been told to stop engaging with nonesense players as well. i thank you for your kind words.

Con DEX Dop is useless yes? thatā€™s your world for you. live with ours. and get laughed when you got here. the issues having PARTY doesnā€™t even needed to be included over STR / DEX debate. you guys just donā€™t understand how things should go. but then again. Goodluck on the future.

Highlights of this thread was someone saying STR vs DEX while he plays STR:CON. thatā€™s your TOP SWORDSMAN for ya.