Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

What’s the max amount of abrasive you can get from that each day again? Say if you’re completely lucky.

2 level 3, << Evac
2 level 2 uphill,
1 intermidate via magic assoication?,
2 advance magic assoication,
4 basic kdaumel
1 stray rabbee gem from strolling dina.
30-50 gems 1 star gem 5x party quest ,
and prolly 3-4 green level 3 from doing evac itself.

1 Like

@unicorntheshiny was about to ask the same, how many times can the pendulum gimmick at Evac can be done per day?

twice for pendulum.

You can also turn in mats from nahash/rukylas/grynas

There is a magic assoicaiton cylindar pillar that gives you dailies and it rotate on this 3 map. It can give up to 3 advance or 2 advance 1 int iirc depending on your rng of the day. It works for all characters. repeatable daily.

/20character@_@

1 Like

is this the one in the center of the first 2-way area in EVAC? it’s where you collect about 20 souls. i got nothing there but a bunch of earth resist potions. lol

naw , magic assoication is on ruyklas , nahash forest and grynas hill edit.

You can check out the gimmick thread here

I used to slaughter Pavaisa with jolly roger on for gems (like, 100pcs per hr, only lv.1 tho), this can be some nice addition, thanks.

i use to do that when Demon prision 2 was having infinite key vubble spawn.

It gives me up to 300 pieces in like 1h?

Sadly not viable anymore.

Advanced gem abrasive? Haven’t seen that before, maybe not implemented in my server yet. How much exp?

just tried hunting pendulum at evac twice, got stamina pill ang L1 abrasive

Exactly the same, lmao.

i can’t remember how much though i think it’s about a level 2 exp lol.

Only gotten 1 so far.

Yea at times there was a day i got 2 stamina Pill -_-… on lucky days i get up to 2 level 3 it’s extremely rng

On average in 14 days so far i get about 3 level 3 , 4 level 2 , 9 level 1 , and about 12 pill

The luckier one in the next mth i have gotten up to like 8 level 3 5 level 2 , 3 level 1 , the rest pills.

^
i just do daily evac / uphill when i am extremely lazy or worn out from work rofl. It’s short 20-40 mins stuff that well net you the most depending on your luck

dude… I followed your advice on DEX build and actually made a nice char, of course I am not full DEX Shino but High DEX Mid STR Low CON.

Not claiming my build is the best, quite sure I can’t win against Silvermore’s clan (same server and already in war with them once) but it’s fun and actually hold its ground in its own

Anyway, thanks for your tutelage on DEX back then

1 Like

Oh heyyy, rly? Our guild is inactive now… planning to reform. Cheers btw.

hi, i dont have shinobi character, but i glad you enjoy your character.

its sure is important to understand your choice, know the role you’re playing, and make good decisions.

rather than blindly follow some fotm meta

cheers~

1 Like

ayyy but as long you know what you are doing.
Like for example going INT swordsman for lulz. Well i don’t think any one can argue with it.

Basically as long as you are enjoying and passing time just like any other playing a video game.
Then again don’t go crying why people condemn you due to the fact generally most players do see the outlook/first impression =V.

More important key is enjoy the experince through the game .

1 Like

yea, no one here forces you to play and DO what we post. we are just giving out some Facts and Reality, might as well Future casualties from going this or that path. that’s the whole point of this thread.

Unless you came to brag your achievement like saying BE LIKE ME !! cause those trolls are SH*TS! to be honest i’m tempted to reset my Doppel to take DoV as my main skill, but here comes 330 WB Blud/nuale which can Debuff a player. one of the reason why i didn’t take DoV due to it as an active Buff. (not PERSISTENT buff like Retreat shot or those buff in-line with tokens)

~ouch

edit1: @Silvermore i borrowed a friends Doppel account with DoV lvl10, does it really refresh every use? everytime i re-use the skill the stack resets to none. if this is working as intended then it’s not 100% uptime.

Not sure, I rarely observe DoV where it would matter and currently have only lv.2 of it, since as I said I’m rarely the dps of my party, I mostly keep guardian up, have the agro stick to me all day and keep my dps friends away from danger/boss’s face. I might reset to maybe 5 DoV once I got my overkill evasion setup (currently 800ish with plate, aiming for 1100-1200 with leather) and do further testing.

Meanwhile, a fellow INA player who’s also playing in kToS since the dawn of it, shared a doppel vid of his kToS friend. 385 dex, 0 con, rest str. Not sure why he used eki lumai 2hs, and the number doesn’t quite add up, with +15 and 150% transcend, I calculated 1800 max atk, that squire enhancement seems to be 112, so 1912, but it’s 2080 in the vid, ideas?

[EDIT] Just realized if I put that squire buff into the 150%, it adds up to 2080 exactly (495+225+112)+150%. Which is absurd, but lol.