Tree of Savior Forum

TBL Bugs Compilation Topic

Diminishing Returns exist now…

We are talking about bugs, before the patch if i got frozen once by ice wall shards it was game over, now i can get out quickly.

yeah, its better than before but you can still get cced forever with the right rotations.

If you see this, the main problem that i personally see is that you have so many groups of cc that works on they own that you can still get locked for a good time in the right hands/build.

raydensorc
"Missile Hole still has16 hits in TBL, it is intended and not a bug. They reduced duration to 20 seconds. Yes, I know first they made it 3 hits, but this change has been reverted."

But in the patch notes say:

TBL Rebalancing (only applies inside TBL)

• Attacks received with Sage [Missile Hole] now apply as 3 hits.

See i read that as each attack counts as 3 hits, meaning that if missle hole has 16 hits, in TBL it would be effectively 16/3 hits or 5 hits total before it is cancelled.

IDK how it works though since I reset away from sage.

As if IMC cares about poor TBL rankings, ever…

They dont even bother care, they just wanna release their new bugged features again :v

1 Like

Don’t be mad reust. We are in the same boat

round not over still continue countdown 10 min after normal 3 min ended

That’s when IMC wants you to fight to the death :smiley:

Btw, maybe its just me, but last week I didnt encounter that much CC bugs at all. Even MF bug triggered maybe once in several games (but it’s been like that from the beginning of times). Or maybe it was just a good luck - people from top10 should recap their last week TBL experience.

They are fixing the bug with elixirs today. Finally, we can test out the new TBL actually being able to kill someone without one shots or focus fire.

• Magnetic Force Still bug people
  • Pet food still can’t be used

Please, PLEASE… Fix Magnetic Force. TBL now depends only how fast u r from avoiding get stuck forever…

Apparently magnetic force is bugged in Ktos too, so is part of TBL now

At least in my server TBL is full of clerics and not too many kinos (but is still cancer X_x)

Heal is pretty op when multiple clerics get heals one after another. I think consecutive heals should heal less, balancewise speaking D:

This is slowly becoming tree of clerics again.

try learn Indonesia tos,… they banned 1 days ppl using bug in TBL… https://www.gemscool.com/berita/read/2017/10/27/16252/pemberitahuan_sanksi_pemanfaatan_bug_skill_dalam_tbl
that is notice GM Indonesia,… ITOS come on,… try it :smiley:

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @GM_Francis HELLO ARE YOU DEAD GUYS?

Even TBL is worst now, Massive lag always happen almost for 2 weeks , and you never fix the bugs, Say RIP to TBL iToS

Staff doesnt care about TBL, they care about upcoming contents. Even there is new team2 bug tiebreak win and points sometimes doesnt count. They will ignore us further.

This patch supposedly fixes bugging out on iron hook and MF…we shall see…

1 Like

This still happens and it has been here since forever…