Tree of Savior Forum

TBL Bugs Compilation Topic

Let’s gather here all TBL bugs we have now. 'Cause lets be honest - there are tons of them.

• RMT Potions can be used
  • Magnetic Force make you bugged: can’t use skills, can’t move
  • People who leave the match don’t get minus points
  • chances to causes stun forever(stun de-buff icon stuck at 0 sec) for murmilo ( perhaps applicable for all skills tat will causes stun effect)
  • can be hooked forever (de-buff icon stuck at 0 sec)
  • Shinobi can stay in hide forever
  • Sometimes you lose by time even while having more survivors than the enemy
  • Actually all CC can stuck on you forever. Nice diminishing rewamp there, guys
  • ^ Deathrone CC
  • ^ Cannoneer stun
  • Use of Telekinesis skill gives kino a VGA error
  • Any positive buff can stuck to you infinitely. (like diev3 Laima’s CDR buff can stick to you infinitely even after leaving statue’s range)

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis

10 Likes

IMC: Nerf cleric, Buff kino… there you goes :wink:

thats too much. I could get stucked in 80% of magnetic force.

Add-on:

• chances to causes stun forever(stun de-buff icon stuck at 0 sec) for murmilo ( perhaps applicable for all skills tat will causes stun effect)

Feedback: Appraiser’s devaluation debuff duration still the same? 1 minute +?

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis

1 Like

Everyone, add here the bugs you’ve noticed

i can’t remember how many matches i was in (maybe 10?) and none of them has been recorded o: yesterday i think i’ve won i think 5 or 6 matches and lost 3 or 4 time and none has been recorded

1 Like

I don’t see this in TBL, i’ts just me?

“NEW Team Battle League
Added display of tile skills inside TBL. Ally and enemy tiles will display in different colors.”

Also pet food can’t be used.

Sometimes my falcon can’t knockdown people with hovering (diminishing resturn?)

Stoneshoot - Fulldraw don’t push people (not 100% sure)

Not 100% sure but Misil Hole still 16hits?

Missile Hole still has16 hits in TBL, it is intended and not a bug. They reduced duration to 20 seconds. Yes, I know first they made it 3 hits, but this change has been reverted.

1 Like

but this change has been reverted

Proof?

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/21408
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/21408
We have it completely identical. They decided to make it 20 seconds, not 3 hits.

2 Likes

Bind from triggering mokuton no jutsu has a similar chance to remain at 0 seconds forever, leaving you bound forever.

Added more in the first post

I guess we should have all seen this coming with the Master’s Unit Event, where the netherbovine blind could stay on you forever.

:tired:

Yeah, like 3 months were not enough to test out everything before bringing us these updates with such delay from kToS.

And Telekinesis VGA bug is there from the CBT0…

Please add dethrone sometimes it will stay you stuck forever like Magnetic Force bug.

somelse have problems to target playewrs when riding or druids on wolf form ? i can not target them so i cant use direct spells like frozen sphere

Theres a cannonner skill that stun you forever (my bet is on cannon barrage)

Revive sometime doesnt work both in and outside of TBL.

How about the lag issue?
Today’s last match I was getting 4k ping and could’nt do anything, my team ended up losing because of that :frowning:
After the match I checked my ping, getting the normal 0.90 in Klaipeda

It’s implemented already. Enemy tiles/barrier/SZ/installations has this purplish/bluish highlight/aura in them while yours are white/yellow.

Yes! IIRC 45s cooldown before the diminishing return effect resets.

I’m thinking these new stuck bugs are caused by the “diminishing returns” implementation. Maybe the CC duration value can sometimes go negative at some point causing a perpetual effect.

Choose that checkbox, it will draw the range of every circle spell.