Tree of Savior Forum

TBL Bugs Compilation Topic

ALL matches?
Hard to believe that you are helping them while you are having rank 1 in TBL currently too :grin:
Perhaps only help when your team are gonna win it? :thinking:

Also, if you want to play a fair game and help them, you should not use same bugger char anymore. So are you trying to say that you cc them and then unstuck them from cc back too? wow.

I swap people from stuck if they got stuck due to MF bug. Its not like MF buggs EVERYTIME you use it, right.
Its 50/50 chance to get stuck.

Why should I stop playing this char? Again, it’s ALL Crowd Control skills and negative statuses that are currently bugged. You can get stuck with stun / sleep / freeze / bind and tens of other CC from other characters as you do from kino’s MF. You can get perma incineration, mastema etc debuff, that won’t fade away and will burn you until you are dead.

It’s not MF bug that makes kino strong, but synergy with some other classes, like necro or featherfoot. I pretty confident, I will be able to maintain top ranks after CC will be completely fixed. Especially if IMC will finally repair Telekinesis I can’t use for two years already without getting instant VGA.

So your job ingame this week (every matches) is just help ppl unstuck if they get bugged???
So, ur gameplay currently is u cast MF, u cast skills to atk them and after that if enemy get stuck, u cast swap with them to unstuck them??? nice logic. it does not make sense for me with your ‘help’.
Before this, i never see you use kino necro before although i know u r random well known show off full team level guy. (Max Team Level reached D:)
I saw ur inq, archer in 2 v 2 before but not kino-necro char.

Of course you could continue bug ppl and unstuck ppl as you wish to continue use this character for TBL.Nothing else to say other than thanks to IMC. Also, sorry but I have to say that I rather believe you could get this rank too with your this necro kino only and also because of IMC for include premium potion like most of players do in current TBL environment unlike @Lymsleia never use it even know he can apply that potion.

Cheers!

1 Like

Usually people just die after MF+Raise -> decaydamage combo.

I mained clerics in PvP before rewamp, but was preparing this kinonecro for new PvP after seeing summons buff.

Statement about RMT potions - true. I should stop using them at all too.

Nevermind, i just hope IMC will fix this ASAP. I am really fking get trigerred when kino keep abuse the bug.
Maybe I should just quit the game.

2 Likes

I completely understand your feelings.

Kino is so powerfull alone, then with necro it’s more powerfull. When imc gonna revamp psyco, since the beginning of the pvp we have the same problem ??i mean imc are you blind to see that ? All can try the easy mode and take psyco for pvp, but for what ? even if the psyco was not buggy as hell they left too strong.

And for the bug MF, i know people exploit the bug " stuck forever" but if the community was healty, they would not play a buggy class. It’s not fair play, it’s all.

1 Like

Gazing Golem card effect doesn’t apply at TBL,is this a bug too?

not “Working as intended”

1 Like

This can also happen in PVE with pretty much any debuff (Netherbovine blind and Zaura managed to endless stun me once). So not only in TBL.

Yes. The problem is that Crowd Control and buffs/debuffs are screwed now in the WHOLE game.

Works against summons, but yeah not directly against players. Not sure if bug or intended. There are a few other cards that seems to work the same (against non-players only).

Besides bugs and kinda offtopic, i still think kino is way too stronk cause cc. You have magnetic force, raise, sleep, frost pillar, icewall, frost armor and more.
CCs in this game are brutal, i.e. raise last way too long (I mean, take any pvp/moba/duel game, any cc of more than 3 secs is considered op). And stuff like sleep should wake you up after u get hit.
One good kino can leave you forever in place without a chance of doing anything.
Two kinos is hell.
Three kinos is straightforward cancer Dx.

Btw theres a way to trigger mf bug 100% so i hope they fix this soon.

2 Likes

All Kinos are not cryo2+ by default. If you choose to go cryo/kino you are missing out on tons of damage.

Not at all, people with high trans here hurts a lot (dunno of your server, here most of people has 8+) Icewall itself hits harder, and besides of that, most of cryokinos got warlock 1 or 2 too, easy to set up a mastema icewall combo (and boi that hurt a lot, specially that dot, i have like 7k def and sometimes get deleted with just one rise).

1 Like

Only hurts if your mdef is low, but yeah it seems everyone transcends their weapon and not their armor and then wonder why they are getting gibbed.

Boi, 7k def is a lot Dx
we are getting kinda offtopic here, just stating that the cc is way too stronk and the main problem is when you get moar than 1 kino, same goes with clerics (ahg, sometimes you get a 3 cleric party against your non cleric party, i think consecutive heals should heal less for balance purposes).

2 Likes

KinoCryo has nothing to kill you with
Well, only icewall+pp, but you need DPS build for that.

Looks like everyone forget that we should’ve had CC DIMINISHING PATCH now, with CC being not that scarry. But we actually got CC overgrowth bug. So when they fix everything, kinos and other CC chars should not be that scarry. I hope.

Im telling that people have high dps here, besides most of them take warlock too (cause sage is way 2 nerfed) and BOI THAT MASTEMA (20 secs dot hits hard).
And yeah, hope that cc diminishing comes someday, there are many classes that cc you way too much ( i include myself in this).

1 Like