Tree of Savior Forum

Max Team Level reached D:

IMC, gimme some title please

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

8 Likes

16 level 330’s? Congratulations!

Out of everything you’ve played what is your favorite character/build?

30/30 actually ((((((

My favourite chars are PD2 and Corsair3
Unfortunately I don’t have main character D:
Well, my 2v2 TBL current char is cancerous cleric2diev3kabba1oracle1inqui
Though it’s really boring to play with him. On the other hand, my favourite 2v2 TBL char is sw2hopl2corsair3murm. It’s super interesting and challenging to play withm, but he is still undergeared.
In 5v5 TBL I usually use cleric2priest2sadhu2pd2.

Other aspects of the game (like ET) is not interesting to me, though I have ET oriented ccsage. For me it’s easier to farm silver and just buy solmiki items. Waiting for Salaas rebalance to finally start stacking BS. To finally Trans something - still don’t have any trans weapon :smiley:

1 Like

How long does it take you to run saalus/dungeons/missions each day?

Serious props.

People think I’m crazy for havin’ 14.

Why would I ever run them, haha. I don’t. Current Saalus is not time efficient, even if you get def/swamp. Same with other dailies.

It’s easier to farm silver and just buy shards/ anything.

Really not a big deal if you spend only 5-6 hours to 1-330 a char.

He’s a known whale, if he wants to buy something he just throw his credit card. No need for farm or dailies.

3 Likes

Nice assumption, but unfortunately not. Not having orange weapons, trans or even full solmiki is the prove.
But I guess ppl are still burning after that 650 leticia cubes :smiley:

Of course not, you don’t need it atm, so why invest here? But i have read your posts saying you have wasted thousand of dollars in ro.

EDIT: i don’t mind if u buy 123312123 leticias cube.

1 Like

Yeah, in Ro I did. That was a totally different age and a totally different game.
But in ToS - no need, I just enjoy the process of char leveling.

No point to have a fully gear char in ToS now. I can be top3 tbl with my current gear without breaking a sweat. And other aspects of the game are too boring for me - ET, bossing, etc. I’m only interested in PvP and fast leveling. If there will be a stimulus to have a fully geared char - I would gladly make one.

6 Likes

Just saying what I’m thinking at the moment:

I believe most of us are now not 90’s people. So we’re all know and realize unlike before in RO ages, every second spent in RO back then was enjoyable with less guide, more exploration, more experimenting.

But now it’s really different. Time is essence, guide is everywhere, information is everywhere.
And in this case, @nfprivaron find that he find fun on TBL and char processing but not everything else since they can be obtained through other means possible

feel free to throw your mindset. I’ll read what do you think

1 Like

They will release the “No Life” tittle thanks to you

1 Like

That’s awkward, cause I have family ,time consuming job and everyday based social life. And that’s the very reason I tend to optimize my playing time - I don’t have time to grind, so I speed run 1-330 in ~5 hours.

2 Likes

And I thought I had many.

Currently at 8 R8chars, 16 R7chars and 4 pets 300+, closing in on TEAMlevel 68. But all my highest chars are 317, because I rather get other chars to R8 than level some that are class15 and waiting for Rank9 xD

Tell me can u switch characters between lodges at all ever since you’ve had all 30 slots full?

Also,what is your preferred/favourite way to farm silver?

Get a life title will be good on u. Also, is it u on this picture of space whale? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, you can have up to 16 chars in one lodge, so its 16+14 => therefore you can move chars between the lodges.
Favourite (and preferred too) way of farming silver - orange wpn materials farm with thaumaff. Nice and fast.

Farming with sh!tty wizzard? Hell no! Attack animation is really bad, i can’t play that classtree.

Look at all the salt flowing in this thread.

Grats on max team level! That is nuts!

7 Likes