Tree of Savior Forum

TBL Bugs Compilation Topic

include this pls

problem from this bug

Those are not TBL bugs to be specific. Try to swap in normal environment too. You will face same issue.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis

This is not OK, when kinos dominate TBL thanks to terrible MF bugs.
I made this char yesterday, and now I’m r3 on varena-telsiai TBL. Lost maybe 2 or 3 games in total. If you won’t fix CC bugs afap, you will have only kinos on your TBL D:

necro-kino…is that build meant specifically to exploit the MF bug? lol

EDIT: What i mean is, you hide behind minions and summons, wait for MF to bug them out and then kill. Rinse and repeat.

TFW you decide to level a necro-kino to 300+ because it seemed to be non-meta and now it’s considered ebola :tired:

korean players will swap you out of MF bug as a courtesy

international players exploit it to 1500+

why am i not surprised

1 Like

Poor necros. Almost always associated with cancerous gameplay. :haha:

Anyhoo, I think this other “bug” (not sure if just me) is also TBL-related:

When I try to view TBL ranking in adventure journal (F4), I cannot see other pages except page 1 (rank 1-10).

1 Like

Magnetic Force’s “stuck” bug is out of control now

There is a way to go around that bug. You have to select a page, then use the magnifier and the page will change to the next one to the left.

1 Like

As for the “losing with more survivors” thing, I think IMC based it off of total HP / Team. In Klai/Orsha TBL, we have a person who uses TP potions like crazy and has full CON Dragoon build for mobility. He usually wins the match 1v2. It should be based off of players ALIVE then players total % HP if there is the same amount of players alive at that time.

I played in TBL one time today, won, but Adventure Journal says I did 0 game win 0 game lost 0 game. Is this a bug or does it need time to refresh :x ?

1 Like

If you try to cast buffs during the countdown, they can go on cooldown even though the buffs aren’t applied.

1 Like

Nice thanks =O!!!

Yeah, its an old bug - has been on TBL always. And only in the very first round.

This is just broken mechanics. They should change this asap.

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia

They will not change it because this is not affecting IMC or player benefit :wink:

IMC: if you could not fix them, join them like Mr. Privaron do. We don’t mind all the first page is full of kino necro toooo::::::::::::::smiley: If issue like guild crash and causes players could not login then we will only do the fixes as it is AFFECTING TOS POPULATION IN STEAM http://steamcharts.com/app/372000 :slight_smile:

Me too. Either that’s a bug, or they haven’t implemented the code to compute for those things yet.

No, please don’t! Hahaha just kidding. I also thought it was kinda stupid how my full CON Cleric (Kabal1, so I can get 130k+ HP with Ein Sof) with event gear can win a round against 2 enemies who are geared to the teeth (315 Orange, some Solmiki pieces, high/max trans) just by surviving with full HP until time is up.

1 Like

Here’s a video of perma-hook bug if needed:

Kino MF stuck/unstuck bug

(video still uploading as of this posting)

Well, now I can say that ALL CROWD CONTROL SKILLS AND ALL NEGATIVE EFFECTS CAN STACK ON YOU AND STAY ON YOU FOREVER

You can even get 5x+ incineration debuffs that will burn you in a sec. You can get 5x+ mastema debuffs that will burn you in a sec. You can be perma-hooked, perma-stunned, perma-rooted. To put it simply - in current TBL you are perma-FCKED.

4 Likes