Tree of Savior Forum

♥♥♥ NERF This ! ♥♥♥

this gunna be guud hotto doggu kokka koolaa

Tbh I’d rather have potential increase anvil make it live in any tos server.

Oh that bow was supposed to cannon fodder upgrade while doing his staff. A lot of people in our server (the really rich ones) use a second or third weapon to break at the same time they upgrade their main weapon. Luckily, the bow wouldn’t fail. Haha I was there. That bow beat my record of +18 no fail on a crossbow feelsbadman

It’s hard to comprehend your English, sorry.

To clarify - I’m not jelous about some other server archers’ bows. But you cant deny, that due to Telsiai’s reputation, people are very suspicious about players and gears from that server. If Vitata enchanced it all by himself - that’s some great luck and efforts. Because using several accounts to get several Dia anvils from events - it’s remarkable dedication, and is perfectly legit way of playing MMORPG, in my mindset. And I’m sorry that Telsiai’s fishy history harms fair gamers.

No, dont misleading people please.

He is the FIRST PERSON to take initiative to report all TBL bugs on forum.
Proof: TBL Bugs Compilation Topic

But then he abused it too and then show off to be Rank 2 in same topic as well. Then now he feels unfair and unstuck ppl by using swap, etc. but with condition is when he winning only he do so. Who knows? Anyway, he is still rank 1 in TBL. please respect him! wutface

1 Like

omg. i tot he is the pviroan bugger. who is this pivoroan? ur teamname pls.

Want to trashtalk kino bug abusers - start with your fellow Ppaella ))))
Person , who plays dirty - never unstuck people. And yet managed to end only 3rd last week.

Hey man it’s not like your English is any better than theirs. LMAO

1 Like

Really bad man

20characters

1 Like

He IS Privaron:

Source: TBL Bugs Compilation Topic

1 Like

Sorry for my poor english.

WOW, you mentioned about fair. If you feel fair, you will not use kino necro in TBL. If you feel fair, you will not use TP potion in TBL. :wink:

Also, this is common in Telsiai server or even other server to be honest. Don’t mention fair gamers or whatever, we are not breaking the rules or ethic, it’s depend how smart a player could gain advantages from all these event. Remember the winner of this game is always IMC.

Hence, don’t make people here laugh you for saying a fair game

1 Like

im talking to the right guy then.

ps we never condone any bug user. thats why i stop going TBL for now until it is fix. i dont want to ruin my day just by cursing for 2 hour/4 hour.

btw use bug no 3? lousy. if i use bug. i be no 1

1 Like

Ehm, why?

About potions - true. But I’ve kinda excused myself by everyone using them. I think potions will be disabled after this maintenance.

WOW, so you wanted to show off you could get rank 1 by help ‘unstuck’ people???
Nice Joke!

Ppaella and me is not in same guild, I also dislike him just like you for abusing the Magnetic Force.
You expect I should take him as Idol since we are same Telsiai Server?

So in your mindset, all players in Telsiai are friends just like Varena players?
If so, as you said, why Ppaella also stuck Telsiai player and even his guildmate @Geneziszer??

I feel you became another level of genius after play so much TOS. LMAO

1 Like

btw use bug no 3? lousy.

First week I finished second, that was the screenshot from the middle of the week.
Second week I ended first without abusing any CC bugs. Yet your fellow Ppaella ended only 3rd despite using bugs.

if i use bug. i be no 1

Back up your words with actions

Haizz it is just an in-game item. Why should we argue so much for it? Just be happy. If you are sucked at doing anvils, you will be lucky for other things. It is more important to enhance real-life stuff than some visual items. :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw should not abuse tagging Staff too much cuz next time when u need help and tag them, they may not come.

2 Likes

grabs popcorn and frinch fries:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ehm, where did I said that? o_O
"Your fellow Ppaella" -> person from the same server as you. I never implied you are in good relationships or something like that.

And I really doubt Varena players are friendly to each other at all.

If so, as you said, why Ppaella also stuck Telsiai player and even his guildmate

Ehm, 'cause he is a petty guy, who’s only goal was to rank high?