This new class name is “Nak Muay(นักมวย)”

Skills name translate, credit to my friend from Varena "Graypawn"
Ram Muay(รำมวย) - "Muay dance"
Te Kha(เตะขา) - "Kick (at someone leg)"
Sok Chiang(ศอกเฉียง) - "Diagonal elbow strike"
Te Trong(เตะตรง) - "Straight Kick"
Khao Loi(เข่าลอย) - “Flying knee kick”

Fun Fact :
Master’s name of this class is “Khanom(ขนม)” , in Thai language means snack or sweets. lolll

7 Likes
2 Likes

Copyable Skills zero, nothing, 제로, ゼロ, Null, ዜሮ, 0

1 Like

this class should be in cleric tree.
so you can make a muay monk

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, Muay Thai uses the BODY as a weapon … Something wrong is not right in this class in a tree that uses massive white weapons …

(Although there are instructors who use a white weapon, but the fight is corporal)

2 Likes

So skills are affected by attack speed and they are mostly low CD, strike ones.

Time to start theorycrafting best builds to fit the new hidden into!

1 Like

rodelero - Nak Muay. Cuz only rodelero can increases strike damage.

P.S. Guys anyone knows which rank it is?

Rodelero C3 and Murmillo C1 can increase strike damage actually.

Nak Muay is Rank 7 same as shinobi.

yeah, build will be something like this(swap shinobi for nak muay)

Nak Muay

all i could say… why?? why sword tree?? why?? if your giving us gauntlets instead of awords i would be happy to make this… but why sword class?? why??? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Even if it doesn’t fit thematically all that much, sword tree desperately needed some “one rank fit any build” damage class without weapons restriction. So it’s a great time to introduce Nak Muay imo.

2 Likes

Maybe we should create petition to make IMC swap this class to cleric class?

2 Likes

I would like to have something different for AA builds as example, cuz right now all swordsman classes are basicaly physical casters…

2 Likes

Well at least this gives more variety to rodelero builds. Might make one without pelt or hoplite and wait for luchador if it’s a rank 8 since it most likely will get it’s own mask (What is a luchador without it’s mask?)

Yeah I was thinking the same, if luchador revolves around grabbing skills to some extent, it’d be a real MMA fighter build if combined with Nak Muay. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

they should have put vikings and we get to see axe for the 1st time in sword tree… or samurai so we could have boshido, or kendo styles, or using a chinese one called jian chinese long sword and its fighting style… involves kicks also and splits but with a sword in it… or hashashins islamic assassins so we can go all assassins creed here… ive yet to see a knight class just a simple.knight… hahahaha

5 Likes

Or Dark knight with skills/buff based on blood magic, which will use HP instead of MP and have some kind of lifesteal…

1 Like

A Mystic Knight, balance between physical and magic damage or a blade enchanter , we do have no reason to put INT in the swordsman and probably this will be a new way to build a character.
Dark Knight with focus on health source and lifesteal.
Arabian Knight like prince of persia, with dual scimitar and parry mechanic
Beserker/ Viking ( i liked your idea @game8bravo ) with Axes
Samurai

there is a lot of good ideas, but…IMC plz

2 Likes