Tree of Savior Forum

Swordsman New Circle Preview

doubt its cosmetic, there was a clear aura around the character when it equiped the helmet must likely to refer to a power up.

Yeah then wait for more than 4 month

1 Like

dragoon jump with mount :star_struck: hope it works for catagoon build.

1 Like

Matador C1-2? it’s an R8 circle?
I’m confused, going by the previous dev blog post the ‘new’ ranks/circles are ‘categorized’ into R8.
So will there still be a R9-10 class circles? or will all the ‘new’ ones also get thrown into R8 so they’ll only occupy 8-9-10 with their further circles?

Basically R9 is just Circle2 for R8 classes and Circle3 for R7 classes.
While R10 in future are just Circle3 for R8 Classes.
But instead 2 options on Rank8 now, you will have 3 options now, and in future there will be 4,5,6,7 options… and so on, all from Rank8.

In near future, any new class will be release as Rank8, together with C1 and C2 that up to the content.
If future like lv400 or Rank10, then whenever new class is release, they also will start from R8 but come together with Circle1-Circle3

Basically, this is to solve the endless issue where lower rank classes will always outdated, and difficult for re-balancing and maintenance. The second is that, they can more focus on fully develop a new class with full concept, which also will result faster for more new classes in future without consider balancing issue too much.

Holy sh*t! Coincidence or did IMC take cue from mine and other similar ideas?

Depend on how good/viable the R1-7’s Master circles will be.
Considering Chaplain as an example(? just assuming) for a Master circle of PriestC3, R5-7 will feel lacking as they’ll leave 2-3 filler circles.
Ex: As a CorsairC3(R5-7) will you take Corsair Master rank at R8? or take an R8 class itself(will likely still better than 4 circle of Corsair)?
If you picked SairC4 sure you can proclaim yourself Pirate Lord but that also means you’d need to backtrack and get older ranks to fill your R9-10(classic ‘back to square one’ ToS class building problem), not exactly great class progression.

They made mine into Barb’s Wild attribute :innocent:, and iirc the Master circle was also from a player suggestion.

1 Like

I wonder if we can choose a master class just after a full cicle3. Like swordman master in RANK4, or master pyromancer master in RANK5, etc. Could be a good filler!

I also suggested on the Guide to Fencer topic that Rapier class should have more mobility, in a circulating fashion around the target, like a dance and Riposte mechanics. Although the second is still to be known, that damage mitigator and CC immunizer already makes the first step.

I predict that Dragoon helmet will be similar to Murm helmet, and Murm will lose the spear attribute. As it stands, the synchro thrusting attribute on cassis crista is off on its own island, so it was probably just a stop-gap measure till they added this.

Obviously, reset event will be needed, but it makes sense for murm to be ‘Sword & Board’ and Dragoon to be Spear.

r7 classes will be at their peak this rank update patch. they might even be equal to or greater than r8 c2 classes.
at rank10 r7 classes’ power will die off and r8 c3 classes will be the strongest.
r6 classes like doppel are just going to be outclassed. especially since there are no good r8 class to go to.

between goon3, matador2, lancer2 and shinmurm2 i dont think they’re equal in power but they will each have their uses.

if goon has a buff with helm and takes spear attribute from cassis crista, they might as well be the next single target dpser.

Matador seems like it has a self buff, a damage and knockback cancel, a dash, 2 overheat dps, and one aoe twirl for a total of 5 skills. but if it was r2, there should have been 6-7 skills shown

Oh great now all the ppl who never look at a fencer go and play a Fencer soon…

Great now I can play a Gun with a Rapier, Corsair 3 - Matador 2 is going to be sweet.

1 Like

movement skills for swordsman…

dragoon helmet and dragoon jump looks badass… i think the devs have dragoon jump skill planned from the start as a c3 skill… the reference to ff dragoon and it’s signature skill - jump is just too obvious…

matador looks really nice…

Matador master is gorgeous but still the best girl for me is the Storage girl from orsha

Best girl or best curves ?
Most people who like her it’s only because of her breasts and hips… Some rare cases it’s because they like girls wearing glasses though.

There are so many pretty girls in TOS. Joha has that cheerful, adorable, outdoor, chill girl vibe, Illanai looks cool, nice and resourceful, Flintess is pretty and looks like she’d shoot whoever bothers her, I just love Feliksia’s look, and whoever this is looks a bit like a sadist yet is pretty and cute… I approve.
Orsha’s Storage Manager, Aisah is rather meh compared to them. Because she seems so cliched… Just the “really curvy shy looking glasses girl”. It happens too often, so she’s not that interesting to me…
(It’s kind of like all the Goddesses. Except a couple, they’re basically all just Boobesses. If they spent more time listening to Laima and less time trying to find the shortest possible fabrics the world wouldn’t be in this state)

And yes, yes. I wrote that much just talking about some of the girls’ physical appearance. I’m not ashamed D:

I’m a rare case.
20meganekkolover

1 Like

looks like the Jump from Lancer (final fantasy tactics) xD

nice (and OP) profile pic btw

Orlandeau FTW! /20thundergodcid

1 Like

LOL, maybe Savior should bring them many Fabrics so they can have more time to listen Laima.